Ban?

DeletedUser

I am leader of this tribe BiH and I don't now English "I am using Google translation"

I don't now what is problem with us because we use our language in our forum who understand every member of my tribe...
We play on W1 Tribal Wars co.uk. and there we talk on our language, but because we don't have good rank there we don't have problems like here, you blame us because we are good ranked here ,top 5 tribes...

we are here to get some fun and not to conflict with you guys...

I beg you to let this out so that we all just play the game ...
It's nothing to do with your rank, rules are rules and must be followed.

By the way, ignore my earlier post. I guess I misinterpreted what Tracey said a few months ago about languages.

DeletedUser

[tt]

If a breach of rules ticket is put in on you or a player of your tribe, this could mean that the ingame team need to check mails, and your forums perhaps for information to either prove or disprove the breach of rules. Information that you hold in your forum can be very helpful in our quests to answer tickets therefore we have to be able to read them.

[/tt]

if you think about us breaking the rules by using some illegal scripts, or sth, and noone will know because we write on serbian/bosnian/croatian,
then you can use translation guide, and know everything what is placed on our forum, listen, our policy IS to accept foreighn players, and they are helped by getting the translation of every thing they want!

This is just you playing God over us, noone INSIDE the game, cant see our forum besides us, so its not their problem, and i cant se how this infects our not being able to play the game the way we want it to play, i repeat, noone inside the game, but our two tribes cant see the forum, or is it just you admins play it and you try to get an adventage over us by knowing our forum :icon_biggrin: :lol:, this is the only way our forum (on our language) is a threath to you :S :icon_sad:

and you are just pulling us down!!
We cant work in those conditions, and we want it to be easy to all!

DeletedUser

This is an English server for English speakers, people speaking English shouldn't have to request that something is translated for them. If you don't speak English why are you on this server? There's bound to be a server for your language, you knew this was an English server when you joined.

DeletedUser

Yeah but the fact is that this an English server which means that you have to talk/type in English in every aspect of the game.

There's no real point arguing with Tracey the rules are rules and they're not going to be changed

Edit: Darn it Anorian in just before my post lol

DeletedUser

if you think about us breaking the rules by using some illegal scripts, or sth, and noone will know because we write on serbian/bosnian/croatian,
then you can use translation guide, and know everything what is placed on our forum
, listen, our policy IS to accept foreighn players, and they are helped by getting the translation of every thing they want!

That is not the point. If a ticket is submitted then the game admins may need to read mails or in-game forums. They should be writtin in English so that they can be read and understood by the admin, not to mention all the English-speaking players. You can't expect the admin to use a translation guide every time they encounter a tribe's forum/profile written in a foreign language (not to mention how inaccurate they can be when they encounter incorrect spelling or slang).

This is just you playing God over us, noone INSIDE the game, cant see our forum besides us, so its not their problem, and i cant se how this infects our not being able to play the game the way we want it to play, i repeat, noone inside the game, but our two tribes cant see the forum, or is it just you admins play it and you try to get an adventage over us by knowing our forum :icon_biggrin: :lol:, this is the only way our forum (on our language) is a threath to you :S :icon_sad:

and you are just pulling us down!!
We cant work in those conditions, and we want it to be easy to all!

If it's against the rules, it's against the rules. Why should the admin team make an exception for you? It isn't a matter or anyone wanting to benefit from being able to see your forums, that isn't the way things are run round here. It has been said before that if you want to run your tribe's forums in a language other than English you should either a) Play on a regional server dedicated to your language, or b) Set up an external forum where you can use whatever language you like.

DeletedUser

people speaking English shouldn't have to request that something is translated for them

people dont need to ask, if we get english players, he will get translation of every aspect, but our regrutation is closed! permanently!
and i cant see how is this helping the game!

as EldarBandic wrote, thy play on this same server, W1, and there is no problem that the tribes forum is on bosnian, probably because the tribe is low ranked and noone is in danger by them, and here we have a problem, probably because we will be haveing a great role in this world, please, let the admins reply, not members, your vote doesnt count ;)

DeletedUser

...and here we have a problem, probably because we will be haveing a great role in this world...

It has nothing to do with your rank. You are breaking the rules by having forums/profiles/mails in a foreign language. The admin do not benefit by looking at your tribe's forums and will only do so to investigate a breach of the rules.

DeletedUser

people dont need to ask, if we get english players, he will get translation of every aspect, but our regrutation is closed! permanently!
and i cant see how is this helping the game!

as EldarBandic wrote, thy play on this same server, W1, and there is no problem that the tribes forum is on bosnian, probably because the tribe is low ranked and noone is in danger by them, and here we have a problem, probably because we will be haveing a great role in this world, please, let the admins reply, not members, your vote doesnt count ;)
The admins have replied and told you the way things are, and complaining won't change that. This isn't a vote, is that where you're getting confused? Tracey has said your forums must be in English, that's the end of it. You can't "vote" against this rule, and even if you could members don't have that power (as you yourself just said).

By the way, you don't have a great role in the world. Being a high rank a few days into the world is nothing to be proud of and it doesn't give you any power whatsoever. Pointwhoring rarely pays off and mass recruiting rarely pays off. Combine them both this early on in the world, along with insisting you're above the rules and accusing the admin of being in some kind of conspiracy against you... Sorry, but your tribe doesn't have this "great role" you seem to think it does.

This is an English server. It is for English speakers. You knew this, accepted it and accepted the rules when you joined. You always had and still have the choice to join a server for your own language, you have no right to complain about the rules saying you must speak English when you chose an English server where you knew you must speak English. You agreed to speaking in English and the admins have told you that you must.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you want to use a non-english language then set yourself up an external forum. That will give you greater control and flexibility for managing your tribe's communication.