Barbs Spread TB, Kilinl Cows an Stuff

DeletedUser10790

Therefore they must be culled; as is being done on uk19. This is a sight which can only be rivaled by Gixxer's midgame 'tactic' and, perhaps, this new feat has surpassed it. Only joking (wasntme)

Allow me to direct your eyes to the pinnacle of uk19! There you will see 'Pinky and The Brain' ironic many would argue :p Then a nice, cold, refreshing pint of beer. Finally you can see an unknown; few know this mysterious fellow's true identity...

Volkan had faith and recruited (probably cos it was the only account with a worse nobling history than his but thats by the by). And so we examine the facts:

f8d89a6d0560746690632ab4f8dec3d6.png

Now, do take a step back and admire this, it is a thing of beauty. I must say i didnt quite believe it when it was pasted onto my skype but the proof is in the pudding.....

Shocked reactions followed:

[20:46:53] Mallard: Thats absolutely shocking
[20:46:55] Tanky: barbs not even over 1k
[20:46:56] The Problem: she must be horny for barbarians
[20:47:07] The Problem: some sexual frustrations

Then we realised the true extent of the situation facing us:

ef01de1f124d88420abe8acd8c9d6458.png

I can make but one comment,
Dat pp usage do!

Then, we had an epiphany!
The pure genius of this waste of nobles, money, time and resources hit us. Of course, we all devised our own strategies:

[20:54:54] Mallard: Coordinates: 546|416
Player: chip 817
Tribe: Chips Crusaders
Noble claim made by: Crowd Control [Alpha]
[20:54:58] Mallard: found our one tanky
[20:55:18] Tanky: hm.. 26 points, What if he has a wall above 1?
[20:55:28] Mallard: Fake him for a few days
[20:55:38] Mallard: until we can build a sword nuke
[20:55:59] Craig:
Barbarian village
Coordinates: 557|478
Player:
Tribe:
Noble claim made by: Practice Makes Perfect [Alpha]
[20:56:02] Craig: Don't fear Blue
[20:56:05] Mallard: :|
[20:56:11] Tanky: lol
[20:56:12] Mallard: You always get the best vills
[20:56:13] Blue (PMP): (party)

I leave you with this:
'Never in the field of human conflict have such awful caps been made, by so few' (in this case one)

(I apologise for the poor quality of thread, this really isnt my forté)

blue

DeletedUser

That jeweggsquad conquer in the middle must have been some kind of mistake.

DeletedUser

I'm still fairly new to the game but surly his tribe should be having a word with him about this.

DeletedUser5774

There, I have been redeemed cold-fusion. Now there is a bigger noob than me on UK19 :lol:

DeletedUser12922

Really really blue you having bad start too the world you thought you would pick on the only player safe to do so as he over side of the map.

Also I did think you were a decent guy but you just look a bit spiteful opening this thread lol great 1

DeletedUser10790

I wouldn't say it was bad, Joe, average at best.

And um had this guy been next door I would have posted the same thread...

And spite has never and never will be my intent, Ill have a read and edit bits which may seem so.

Blue

DeletedUser6695

This isn't spiteful, he's merely highlighting the point that a player is blitzing premium on building barbs. It's ridiculous

DeletedUser

i don't necessarily agree with what he is doing, being an older school tw player, but we need to face it that it is now a possibility to do stuff like this with the new features, it has become part of the game and even if some of us resent it we might need to become accustomed to it

DeletedUser12922

Oh yes blue cus I was well up for waking to 5 less farms today :p i did totally agreed to the whole situation (of course no body would agree to that and I dint)

But I can understand and and am happy to see exsackly what he wants and is doing I don't see anybody else rank 3 today ?

only gix/Clara and carsberg kept there positions well done you 3 players is what Some one With your experience and I thought knowledge of the game would of said respect-1 :(

Can't say I ever seen a (noob) as he now seems to be labeled that at rank 3 soo... Long .

DeletedUser9598

People need to get laid more and take the thread as light humor

DeletedUser12922

C-F your blowing feathers as if we stopped his barb nobles you would be rank 3 lol calm down and prove your self ;)

DeletedUser

Seen something similar with complex on 18 but he was taking bigger villages and not barbs or not nearly as many. If he's new to the game why aren't his tribe giving him a bit of advice?

DeletedUser12922

I got 2 children aged 2 and 1 gettiing very off topic but have great xxx life to thanks me and wife very happy you defo post this mail on right web page ?

DeletedUser

Could be the start of a new game for property developers.. :) pre made villas 10,000 pp anyone?

DeletedUser9598

C-F your blowing feathers as if we stopped his barb nobles you would be rank 3 lol calm down and prove your self ;)

CF actually has to work for his vils, like most of Alpha, proven by our vast ODA/ODD

DeletedUser

Although the purest frown on too much barb nobling if it is done tactically and by an uber active account with loads of dosh it can be devastating to any enemy.. as KNK proved with locutos of borg.