Barbs Spread TB, Kilinl Cows an Stuff

DeletedUser

This isn't spiteful, he's merely highlighting the point that a player is blitzing premium on building barbs. It's ridiculous

And?

Everyone who plays the game can do that too, whether they choose to spend there money on it or not is up to them(and before you go on about I have better things to spend my money on....idc)

The jelly is rife in this thread.......

DeletedUser8772

And?

Everyone who plays the game can do that too, whether they choose to spend there money on it or not is up to them(and before you go on about I have better things to spend my money on....idc)

Ive missed you meechan, pm me babe x

DeletedUser6695

And?

Oi you little weegie, go look at how much he/she spent upping them barbs. Not many people can afford to spend that sort of money on premium

DeletedUser

Oi you little weegie, go look at how much he/she spent upping them barbs. Not many people can afford to spend that sort of money on premium

Regardless, point still stands anyone can do it if they wish to spend their money on it.

This thread is pretty stupid..made to bash a player for using the legitimate ways of the game to get ahead?

Expected better from Blue tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10790

Again, bashing was not my intention (in part of course), it was more intended to be a general 'pnp' type thing while highlighting the playing style of Lynge Jacobsen.

For or the record, I have no issues with his strategy, it works! I just found it slightly amusin as I hadn't seen it before.

Blue

DeletedUser5582

lots of folk bashing poor Blue on this thread?!

TW has always had any extreme form of behaviour flagged up. Build heaps of def and you are a turtle. All points and no troops and you are a points good time girl. Eat lots of barbs and you are a barb muncher. Spend heaps of Premium and you are PTW

All Blue has done has flag up another extreme TW trait of barb munching combined with spending premium in very high levels. No one is saying is not legitimate just a bit of an eyebrow raiser.

So stop bashing him as he is a sensitive soul. Now we just need a name for the multi barb munching and ever so slightly flash new type of TW player. Barb Buyer?

DeletedUser3371

:) Yippee! We have officially made blue, blue. :icon_cool: Happy days and well done everyone involved in this Op! :icon_wink:

No, wait, apparently blue isn't happy being blue.
:icon_surprised: Perhaps blue should stop being blue and smile about it. :icon_idea: If we try real hard can we make blue happy again? :icon_twisted:

What would he sign off as, if we bashed the 'barb buyer' (cool name , Jo) and he was happy with his redefined and now politically correct PnP again?
:icon_razz:

Would he ever be the blue again?
:icon_confused: Would he be mad at us if he was never blue again? :mad: Would losing blue to the happy place make us all blue instead? :icon_twisted:

blue
:bluedot:

DeletedUser

lots of folk bashing poor Blue on this thread?!

Majority of us agree with him. Not many bashers.

Any way, I laughed when I saw that screenshot. It makes me happy to see that you can use literally any strategy in this game and be successful :lol:

DeletedUser12360

There is absolutely no skill involved in nobling barbs and using PP to upgrade them quick however it is a tactic that can be used. Later game when the player can't use their PP to build up hundreds of vills they will get nobled out if they lack skill and will have wasted hundreds upon hundred of £££.

Most people who have taken villages actually come up against something and earn their new village, or use tactics to mislead the enemy into support elsewhere. In my opinion this player doesn't deserve to be a top 20 player never mind a top 5.

DeletedUser

Allow me to direct your eyes to the pinnacle of uk19!

Above quote, Blue, this to me made very clear your intentions of the post. To make a mockery of a player using the legit ways of the game, encouraging others to verbally bash said player.

There is absolutely no skill involved in nobling barbs and using PP to upgrade them quick however it is a tactic that can be used. Later game when the player can't use their PP to build up hundreds of vills they will get nobled out if they lack skill and will have wasted hundreds upon hundred of £££.

Most people who have taken villages actually come up against something and earn their new village, or use tactics to mislead the enemy into support elsewhere. In my opinion this player doesn't deserve to be a top 20 player never mind a top 5.

There is no 'skill' in this game, like you said there's none involved in nobling barbs and using pp to upgrade, the same goes for the way everyone else plays the game. Its all just clicks, when to click and strategy.

You say most players who take villages come up against something, sure some do. What's wrong with using a different strategy to that and saving your troops for when you (the account holder) feel the need to use them.....strategy again.

You talk about this game like its real life and actually means something..its just a game, I suggest you take your anger against other players strategy's and take a step back and look at yourself. Its dangerous to your real life to get engrossed as much as your posting suggests in an online game.

Coincidently..your post also backs up my opinion on Blue's intentions of this thread.

DeletedUser5582

Meechan you have verbally bashed a few folk in your time so playing the part of the saint ill become you (remember how you got someone to steal Womble's Premium in a trade? No thought not so lets drop the defending nub playacting please)

You say this

There is no 'skill' in this game, like you said there's none involved in nobling barbs and using pp to upgrade, the same goes for the way everyone else plays the game. Its all just clicks, when to click and strategy.

So knowing strategy is not a skill then? Try and avoid contradicting yourself quite so quickly.

Finally Blue "bashed" this player over the extreme use of PP involved. You know this. We know this so yes it is legitimate but is it necessary or indeed healthy to spend so much?

I mean you "bash" the OP when you say this

You talk about this game like its real life and actually means something..its just a game, I suggest you take your anger against other players strategy's and take a step back and look at yourself. Its dangerous to your real life to get engrossed as much as your posting suggests in an online game.

But spending heaps of cash is ok? Are you delusional in your contradictions or just so intent on trolling that you forget what you have just said?

As for what you did to Womble I do believe you should take a long look at yourself and refund him. You won't. Now apologies for the interruption you can back back to playing the moral defender of these forums.....

DeletedUser10790

he isnt bashing the bashing if that makes sense, at least i dont think so. He is syaing that this kind of post in somewhat unusual and unlike myself. Which i do agree with

blue

DeletedUser

Meechan you have verbally bashed a few folk in your time so playing the part of the saint ill become you (remember how you got someone to steal Womble's Premium in a trade? No thought not so lets drop the defending nub playacting please)

You say this

So knowing strategy is not a skill then? Try and avoid contradicting yourself quite so quickly.

Finally Blue "bashed" this player over the extreme use of PP involved. You know this. We know this so yes it is legitimate but is it necessary or indeed healthy to spend so much?

I mean you "bash" the OP when you say this

But spending heaps of cash is ok? Are you delusional in your contradictions or just so intent on trolling that you forget what you have just said?

As for what you did to Womble I do believe you should take a long look at yourself and refund him. You won't. Now apologies for the interruption you can back back to playing the moral defender of these forums.....

Aw a typical Jo post eh , add stuff in that has no relation to the topic :lol: (and yet here I am doing the same and replying to it sigh, I'm such a hypocrite)

Your right, I make no claim to have not to bashed players in my time(but people change Jo, thats life)

First off, if you look through any of my posts since the new pp features came out I have always defended them, i think it gives players, who if those options where not available, a chance to get into the top rankings ( which by this threads very nature show's it does). This is just a suggestion but, maybe you and the rest of the anti-PP features crew could move on with the times too Jo? its clear the PP features aren't going away anytime soon.

I am confused a little though Jo.....I made the point that clicking buttons is not a skill (which imo it is most definitely not, a monkey could do it, literally). Knowing strategy is not a skill either I am afraid(imo) after all a skill by definition is not knowing how to do something well but the ability to actually do something well, so putting strategy into practice effectively, yes that would be a skill.

Knowing and Doing is two things very much far apart.

I think you've gotten confused with this next part, I never bashed Blue (if I did please show me). The comment you refer to is a rebuttal to another posters post. Blue's a really nice guy (girl?:icon_biggrin:), nothing against them, simply did not think that a thread like this would come from him. It seems more a 'I'm going to make it look like I'm not posting about this but in actual fact I am' Jo thread.

If people want to spend heaps of cash on a game its up to them, its their cash after all, who are we to tell them what to do with it? You are right though imo, I agree it is not healthy to spend a heap of cash on an internet game, but yet we go back to it's their cash.

My post about taking a step back when so engrossed in a a game was actually meant to be sound advice coming from someone who got so engrossed in this game it affected my own RL, but seems either you've spun it to fit what your saying, or it genuinely comes across as a contradiction which if so I apologies for.

Side note:

Finding it hard to find what you've posted about Womble has to do with this thread.........but on that subject, I never got anyone to steal it, it was DrunkyMonkey's choice not to give it back, I did ask him to repeatedly. Why would I refund something I have not taken? (rhetorical question)

DeletedUser5582

Your right, I make no claim to have not to bashed players in my time(but people change Jo, thats life)

You sound like you have become a Buddhist?

First off, if you look through any of my posts since the new pp features came out I have always defended them, i think it gives players, who if those options where not available, a chance to get into the top rankings ( which by this threads very nature show's it does). This is just a suggestion but, maybe you and the rest of the anti-PP features crew could move on with the times too Jo? its clear the PP features aren't going away anytime soon.

I don't like P2W but I do accept it. Note I kept using the word extreme. Think about what that means especially when you bash We3Kings

I am confused a little though Jo.....I made the point that clicking buttons is not a skill (which imo it is most definitely not, a monkey could do it, literally). Knowing strategy is not a skill either I am afraid(imo) after all a skill by definition is not knowing how to do something well but the ability to actually do something well, so putting strategy into practice effectively, yes that would be a skill.

Knowing and Doing is two things very much far apart.

So you agree with me then!

I think you've gotten confused with this next part, I never bashed Blue (if I did please show me). The comment you refer to is a rebuttal to another posters post. Blue's a really nice guy (girl?:icon_biggrin:), nothing against them, simply did not think that a thread like this would come from him. It seems more a 'I'm going to make it look like I'm not posting about this but in actual fact I am' Jo thread.

Yes I was also referring to the OP not Blue. It seemed odd you moaning at Blue bashing this guy then you go and bash others...

If people want to spend heaps of cash on a game its up to them, its their cash after all, who are we to tell them what to do with it? You are right though imo, I agree it is not healthy to spend a heap of cash on an internet game, but yet we go back to it's their cash.

My post about taking a step back when so engrossed in a a game was actually meant to be sound advice coming from someone who got so engrossed in this game it affected my own RL, but seems either you've spun it to fit what your saying, or it genuinely comes across as a contradiction which if so I apologies for.

Apology accepted. I see where you are coming from Meechan it is just the extreme nature of what folks spend that worries me. It is right yes but also does Innogames have the responsibility to limit what folks can spend on any one acc. I think they do. If that makes me a P2W moaner then send me the T shirt will gladly wear it

Side note:

Finding it hard to find what you've posted about Womble has to do with this thread.........but on that subject, I never got anyone to steal it, it was DrunkyMonkey's choice not to give it back, I did ask him to repeatedly. Why would I refund something I have not taken? (rhetorical question)

Meechan. You know and I know the truth about this. Re read this and ask yourself if you are being entirely honest here. Lets leave it but I have just re read the mails we exchanged over Womble. My anger still burns VERY brightly. Saying that because you didn't receive the PP means you are not 100% responsible for its return is disingenuous

As for this thread I think Blue was right to post. Even if it was against his usual posts. How much is too much to spend on an account?

DeletedUser

Correct I have found Buddha. ( he was hiding in Scotland all along, who knew it eh!)

Aw Jo, it would seem we both fight for our own causes here.

I have a question though that relates to a small part of your post, would you be so kind as to clear it up for me.

OP Weethreekings

My reply to that part

Your reply to my part

Now, this is what I would like cleared up. Your post at the end suggests that you are trying to say there is skill in knowing strategy, this is confirmed (to me) with your question mark at the end. You then go on to say I am contradicting myself.

Please tell me where it is regarding these quotes where I am contradictory?

Or was it you just using your swishy hair wordplay and giving a sentence two ways of viewing on purpose to trick the reader into thinking you mean to defend the idea skill is involved in knowing strategy, when really you planned the bait for a reply like I posted?

It's either I am contradictory, or you asked an actual question. It cannot be both.

Extreme or not is regardless, we've been over this already its none of anyones business how much they spend, you know nothing about that player ( their mum and dad may be millionaires or at least rich, so they have cash to throw around? You or me no nothing of the situation in rl). But alas it just seems like many others in this thread you are just here to moan that someone is ahead, because you/they make the choice not to buy lots of PP and said player does. I suppose in a way it's everyones fault who doesn't make the choice to buy more PP, if you did said player would not be that far ahead. :lol:

Anyway, the fact remains. The said player using PP to build up barbs they noble is going about their game play the way they want to, and using legit means to do so. The thread, used to point this out as you so stated, is nothing more than jealousy because other players make the choice or do not have the means to buy a lot of PP.

You ask, how much is too much to spend on an account? It would differ depending on who you are and the income you have at your disposal.

If you wanna talk about Womble, mail me. Please keep on topic, thanks

Just in-case your wondering....the topic is the player who is using means at his/her disposal to get ahead, the same thing anyone playing the game can do but choose not to, and imo its a little moaning about the PP features as happens every world these days.

DeletedUser

You learn the different aspects of playing this game ie back timing, T trains and sniping as you would anything and that's how you get 'skilled' at things. So yes It does take skill to play this game or any game or at least to do well at them.

DeletedUser

You learn the different aspects of playing this game ie back timing, T trains and sniping as you would anything and that's how you get 'skilled' at things. So yes It does take skill to play this game or any game or at least to do well at them.

Ok so your telling me that it takes skill to play an internet game that revolves around clicking and knowing when to click?

I suppose you list playing Tribalwars on your CV as a skill as well then?

DeletedUser

Ok so your telling me that it takes skill to play an internet game that revolves around clicking and knowing when to click?

I suppose you list playing Tribalwars on your CV as a skill as well then?

You don't??

No But I wouldn't list cooking as a skill if I was going for a job in gardening either. I'm sure you don't list everything you're good at or have learned to be good at or all your 'skills' when you go for a new job. Plus I'm not good enough to put it on my CV yet.