Battle Royale - Round 1 (UK3)

DeletedUser

1)It's hard for people who sympathize with each other to be cutthroat when they need to.

If you havent seen the movie Battle Royale, go watch it. Its all about the point u just made!!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Count me in,Please.

I think a lot of people are under the wrong assumption that they get added to the talent pool by simply asking to be. If this were the case it'd defeat the entire purpose by letting any and all noobs join the tribes.

Note: I'm not targeting you or calling you specifically a noob, just generalizing.

DeletedUser

I think the gist was, put your hand up to say your willing to take part and PP and the other leaders will choose they want from that, Not every one will get picked,

DeletedUser

I want to try the amazing beer I here AI has in her baracks,

DeletedUser

I just want AI's beer, there found in the barracks at the end of the rainbow, the password is boopi doopi, which you tell Steve the leprechaun who will then lead you down the stairs and opens the hidden passage found behind the book shelf, then you walk down the winding stone staircase, trying not to let you lit torch die out, fight the evil dragon and rescuer the princes. oh yeah and then get the beer,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Title sounds a bit cheesy, but mmmk. Sounds like fun. If the competetion will be high overwise you may as well just play normally.

Is there going to be some form of application players we'll have to fill in?
I'm not so good with tests, I'm the type of guy who picks 'C for every answer.

All joining one direction then, that way we're close enough. And not attacking continents away. :icon_rolleyes:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Title sounds a bit cheesy, but mmmk. Sounds like fun. If the competetion will be high overwise you may as well just play normally.

Is there going to be some form of application players we'll have to fill in?
I'm not so good with tests, I'm the type of guy who picks 'C for every answer.

All joining one direction then, that way we're close enough. And not attacking continents away. :icon_rolleyes:

Pretty sure idea is 4 tribes, one each direction, but joining immediately when the world opens so still rather close but not so close that we can't farm well before the "war".

DeletedUser

edit: just realised i'll be back at uni, so can't join.

Last edited by a moderator: