Best Nuke Combo

• Thread starter DeletedUser5296
  • Start date

DeletedUser5296

Hello,
Though I am new to posting on here, I always read the most relevant threads. With that said I'll get to the point.
What's your best Nuke? Whether you've made it, lost it, dominated with it, theorized it, or just were wiped out by it. With and without a paladin and item.

For me, I believe this nuke is well rounded, fast (when sent without rams/cats), and has the strongest hitting power
Without Paladin

2500 lc
2100 ma
225 rams

With Paladin

2000 lc
2400 ma
215 rams
1 paladin (with composite bow)

DeletedUser

A good nuke without Rams AFTER a nuke probly.

I wouldnt use them in a first attacked, your get ripped apart by spears.
And there losses will be acceptable after there kills.

Its hard to say what a decent nuke is, without knowing what defence a village has.

If a village has just Swords and Archers for defence, your Nuke wouldnt leave anything left at all.

Tho it wouldnt be very good against a spear and HC village.

So like i said, It completly Depends on who your fighting, and what defence he favours.

But nice post =]

DeletedUser

18k axes with the axe weapon and 220 rams WOOOP WOOOP
IF anyone has done the sim 850 ma's can destroy 15k archers with 200 rams on a lvl 20 wall (add the axes booom) so i like 250 in every nuke
8k axes
2300 lc
250 mas
220 rams
50 scouts (still get a report if red dot) most times

edit*
if sword heavy more l/c less axes

pop vills even better on the numbers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5296

A good nuke without Rams AFTER a nuke probly.

I wouldnt use them in a first attacked, your get ripped apart by spears.
And there losses will be acceptable after there kills.

Its hard to say what a decent nuke is, without knowing what defence a village has.

If a village has just Swords and Archers for defence, your Nuke wouldnt leave anything left at all.

Tho it wouldnt be very good against a spear and HC village.

So like i said, It completly Depends on who your fighting, and what defence he favours.

But nice post =]

Thanks T3RR0R, yeah so far my ideal nuke is just in theory and has only been released upon unsuspecting simulations. I base the effectiveness of each nuke against a simulation of 7000 spears, 7000 swords, 7000 archers and lvl 20 wall (which is also my ideal defense). Surprisingly the mounted archers protect the lc from spears quite well.
However, I haven't tried a spears and HC combo yet. I'm sure most people have this kind of defense since it's much faster to build than a swords and archer defense.

DeletedUser5296

Wow 18k axes would take forever to build ha ha

(I just ran the sim and it actually would hold up quite well it seems)

DeletedUser3227

a normal pure axe nuke hold 19.5k axe, 250 rams plus pally with axe weapon, the best nuke out there, just takes forever to build.
normal nuke for me is :
7k axe
2800 lc
240 ma
250 rams

DeletedUser

if i do an axe nuke i personally keep the village at around 3k points so that i can pump 21K axes into that nuke, feed the villa from adjacent ones

DeletedUser

People suggesting a full farm axe nuke with a couple of rams is just insane. Going for a one unit filled farm is one of the worst things you can do :icon_rolleyes:.
Especially if you take into account the time needed to build the one-unit nuke & the oppurtunity costs ..

at brainbasher; I don't understand why you'd want to build a full horse nuke. The time to build it takes ages + most people build loads of spears before they go for swords & archers because they are the cheapest and fastest build units in the rax.

My nukes vary around 5000 Axe, 30 Scouts, 3000 LC, 500 MA, 218 rams and 10 cats. Which needs 20.730 farm spaces.
I have plenty of time to noble villages so I scout my target before my nuke and train are finished. Mostly when I have around 2k~2.5k farm spaces left. Considering which units are inside I 'adjust' my nuke and 2-3 days later I noble. :icon_cool:

One last suggestion, 218 rams is the maximum amount you should aim at. If you build more the adventages of the extra rams doesnt neutralise the disadventage of a smaller nuke. Once again you need to take into account the defence build of your target. But all in all 218 rams is about the limit. Some people produce 300 rams but thats just insane ..

DeletedUser3374

One last suggestion, 218 rams is the maximum amount you should aim at. If you build more the adventages of the extra rams doesnt neutralise the disadventage of a smaller nuke. Once again you need to take into account the defence build of your target. But all in all 218 rams is about the limit. Some people produce 300 rams but thats just insane ..

depends. if you have to nuke a village more than once to get it clean it might be an advantage if you can damage it harder in the first wave that`s an advantage so up to 350rams for the first strike isn`t that bad in my eyes

DeletedUser

People suggesting a full farm axe nuke with a couple of rams is just insane. Going for a one unit filled farm is one of the worst things you can do :icon_rolleyes:.
Especially if you take into account the time needed to build the one-unit nuke & the oppurtunity costs ..

at brainbasher; I don't understand why you'd want to build a full horse nuke. The time to build it takes ages + most people build loads of spears before they go for swords & archers because they are the cheapest and fastest build units in the rax.

My nukes vary around 5000 Axe, 30 Scouts, 3000 LC, 500 MA, 218 rams and 10 cats. Which needs 20.730 farm spaces.
I have plenty of time to noble villages so I scout my target before my nuke and train are finished. Mostly when I have around 2k~2.5k farm spaces left. Considering which units are inside I 'adjust' my nuke and 2-3 days later I noble. :icon_cool:

its called a wall buster even tho id add 350+ rams

DeletedUser

Nja fact .. you're both right, wall busters are efficient. But seeing the current development in the game I didn't take into account heavily stacked villages which are efficienter clearable by using wall busters ..

DeletedUser3753

3.5K LC | 4k AXE 220 Rams with LC paladin :)

Or 5k LC- 260 rams with pala wep is very strong indeed :)

Scout before hand, incase of stacked spears :p

DeletedUser1511

This man speaks truth:icon_evil:
To add some thing constructive to these forums, other than flaming the local morons.

there is no set nuke builds you should use.
If you are a very fast grower, very active farmer, then you nuke should simply be the quickest build time between rax and stable, since you will loose nukes quickly to grow fast.

If you choose to use 'nuke busters' ect then that is personal choice :)

DeletedUser5323

One thing you have too take into account is that you will not always be able to scout before hand, as it could give away the fact you plan to attack.
Meaning your enemy will have time to call for support.

If you can't scout for some reason i think the standard 6k axe 2.5klc 500ma 225rams is the best to use as it covers all areas of defence.

DeletedUser3753

One thing you have too take into account is that you will not always be able to scout before hand, as it could give away the fact you plan to attack.
Meaning your enemy will have time to call for support.

If you can't scout for some reason i think the standard 6k axe 2.5klc 500ma 225rams is the best to use as it covers all areas of defence.

Simply fake the rest of his villages. Therefore he will not know which village to stack....and if he gets the more developed villages stacked then simply add up the troops stacked in his village. Calculate how much troops are likely to be in that village and how much is support. If there is more Sp and Sw than HC then you know he is a barracks base build.

DeletedUser

You have extremely LC heavy nukes. o_O

What people need to consider is that the strongest nuke is not necessarily the best nuke. Build times are a strong factor to take into account, as well as what D builds you will be attacking.

A note on rams. On your average nuke (not wall busters) you should have 219-225 rams or 213. It takes 213 rams to negate the wall bonus to 50% from a level 20 wall, and 219 rams take down the wall from 20 to 0 if the village is undefended.

DeletedUser3753

Well yes, LC is the best offensive unit in the game and the most important. You can never over use LC in a nuke :) Since it will clear alot more troops than Axe or MA which is proved in the Sim. Expensive? yes :) but farming with alot of LC counters this resource deficit.

DeletedUser5296

Ha ha, yes I originally was interested in peoples 'ideal' nuke combo, there was no mention of
practicality or build times. I agree that the crazy 20k axe build is by far the most effective. Those of you who flame the all light cav and mounted archers build, I hope you know that mounted archers are not considered cavalry in this game. They are strong vs spears and archers and weak vs swords. So, the heavier the spears the better they do, especially with the composite bow. Don't believe me, run a simulation. Check the numbers.

DeletedUser3753

Ha ha, yes I originally was interested in peoples 'ideal' nuke combo, there was no mention of
practicality or build times. I agree that the crazy 20k axe build is by far the most effective. Those of you who flame the all light cav and mounted archers build, I hope you know that mounted archers are not considered cavalry in this game. They are strong vs spears and archers and weak vs swords. So, the heavier the spears the better they do, especially with the composite bow. Don't believe me, run a simulation. Check the numbers.

I would have to disagree on that :)

Running the sim again 3500 Lc, 4k axe, 220 rams, 1 palain (LC wep) would wipe out more troops and survive the outcome of a very strong defence village. Then running the sim with your build and the 21k axe build all of the troops die.

The defensive structure of the village is based on an average standard of 7k spears,2k SW, 1.8kHC.

DeletedUser5296

I would have to disagree on that :)

Running the sim again 3500 Lc, 4k axe, 220 rams, 1 palain (LC wep) would wipe out more troops and survive the outcome of a very strong defence village. Then running the sim with your build and the 21k axe build all of the troops die.

The defensive structure of the village is based on an average standard of 7k spears,2k SW, 1.8kHC.

You're right, with that defense it is very weak. Mounted archers get slaughterd by both swords and HC as do axes. This is exactly what I wanted too, some new ideas, thank you jester.