Best Player

DeletedUser

look this should be on this world. as for the frst day of 12hours that people can prove them selves it is top notch in the oda ranking and odd.

im doing well at 6th oda :) even farming the rank 4th on points player lol:icon_cool:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
look this should be on this world. as for the frst day of 12hours that people can prove them selves it is top notch in the oda ranking and odd.

im doing well at 6th oda :) even farming the rank 4th on points player lol:icon_cool:

Just no. Anyone throwing away their troops for the sake of having high OD is a fool.

Most troops matters, not most OD. And unless you have 13 or higher farm it's safe to say that most troops is not something you have.

DeletedUser

Just no. Anyone throwing away their troops for the sake of having high OD is a fool.

Most troops matters, not most OD. And unless you have 13 or higher farm it's safe to say that most troops is not something you have.

have not thrown away. just been clearing people for the making of farms. and lost little troops apart a pally but he is back. if im right clearing competition is good?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
if im right clearing competition is good?

Honestly, I'd say no.

Nobling competition is good. Clearing them too early forces you to noble smaller targets.

If they attack you first, then sure, clear them, otherwise I'd just let them do their thing and beat them to academy and then rim them.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I'd say no.

Nobling competition is good. Clearing them too early forces you to noble smaller targets.

If they attack you first, then sure, clear them, otherwise I'd just let them do their thing and beat them to academy and then rim them.

hmm. on this world where farms are not farms. only farms that are good are players. i think my choice was good and stops them getting to academy does it not. why wait when u can act now :)

DeletedUser6695

because the average player is not going to hinder your farming drastically and you will most likely have nobles when they are at about 1k.

You clear all the threats early you take set backs and lose future targets :(

DeletedUser

I can definitely understand clearing, and farming the players that are obviously never going to grow into a potential target (like 100 points at the end of BP) but to clear your whole area is in fact "throwing away troops" as nauz so kindly put it.

DeletedUser

I can definitely understand clearing, and farming the players that are obviously never going to grow into a potential target (like 100 points at the end of BP) but to clear your whole area is in fact "throwing away troops" as nauz so kindly put it.

well i have cleared my 5x5. and 7x7 bla. and have more troops and am farming those i cleared. with none or like 1 axe loss

so hmm its worked for me

DeletedUser

well i have cleared my 5x5. and 7x7 bla. and have more troops and am farming those i cleared. with none or like 1 axe loss

so hmm its worked for me

then you have a very inactive area.... still not that great of an achievement. No offence

DeletedUser9795

you noticed your haul was practically zero :icon_wink: why defend against it and we both lose alot of troops for nothing at a time when you need them most just for a pretty ODA for you and ODD for me

DeletedUser

you noticed your haul was practically zero :icon_wink: why defend against it and we both lose alot of troops for nothing at a time when you need them most just for a pretty ODA for you and ODD for me

Do you mean he missed your troops because you have none you pointwhore? :icon_rolleyes:

:lol:

DeletedUser

Why waste troops clearing a player that may just come back on a few hours and just activate militia. Sounds a bit... Silly tbh.

DeletedUser

got me some iron and i needed it lol.

only sent at you for a laugh. others around me i do get 1000 hauls :icon_biggrin:

oh militia im so scared. really am if they build thoses mak 140 militia ill just run though them

DeletedUser

Clearing players and ODA whoring so early in the game is highly inadvisable.
'Running through' militia is just plain silly at this point.

DeletedUser4147

Clearing players and ODA whoring so early in the game is highly inadvisable.
'Running through' militia is just plain silly at this point.

Militia are just plain silly on this game!

*spreading the hate of the farm pact killers*