Best Player

DeletedUser

militia have the plus side of a second chance to cut a train though. :3

DeletedUser

.... For early noble stage, they are a bonus way to cut a train. :p happy now?

DeletedUser

Troops suck, points are much prettier.

I totally agree, My troops are going to die of old age.....but my account will die young....:p

Live fast....die young....

I am too much of a noobie to ever want to be the top player of any world....BORING accomplishment and only for those players with very little real life.

Party at me place.....Bring your troops and lets PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I am too much of a noobie to ever want to be the top player of any world....BORING accomplishment and only for those players with very little real life.

Inaccurate assumption. A top account can be maintained without having to spend much time playing the game. It's easy to assume that top ranked players have no life, ignoring the options available in the game to ensure that a rank can be kept without too much effort. Hence, you are not a top ranked player not because it is a boring accomplishment which requires you to have no life, but because you do not understand how to use the mechanisms of the game and the options available to you. The bold part I can agree with though.

DeletedUser

Inaccurate assumption. A top account can be maintained without having to spend much time playing the game. It's easy to assume that top ranked players have no life, ignoring the options available in the game to ensure that a rank can be kept without too much effort. Hence, you are not a top ranked player not because it is a boring accomplishment which requires you to have no life, but because you do not understand how to use the mechanisms of the game and the options available to you. The bold part I can agree with though.

It can be done without having to spend much time playing if you have 7 co players

DeletedUser

That was a low blow.
But yes, it definitely can be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It can be done without having to spend much time playing if you have 7 co players
It can also be done by starting rim side, and waiting until 2-3k point stage. A solo account will fall back at this stage but solo in uk3 I was top 10 playing 2 hours a day and going yellow multiple times..

DeletedUser

hahahahahha, very enjoyable. The top position isnt for me at all. I dont have 7 co-players as I only have one player to manage my account. I dont have much of a life compared to the standards of others but I enjoy it. It is very quiet, with clean air and water and no riots...:p

Yes I am a noobie and I might as well call myself one before others say it for me like they often do to others.

Being the number one player isnt why I enjoy this game, I enjoy playing in a tribe, be it noobie or highly experienced....

So as to who is the top player(s) in world 10...

Probably the members of NONAME.....Pick one.....

They can probably mop the floor with me.....lmao

It is important to them then they can have that honor, I prefer to just have a relax game, have fun and chat to players.....

DeletedUser

hahahahahha, very enjoyable. The top position isnt for me at all. I dont have 7 co-players as I only have one player to manage my account. I dont have much of a life compared to the standards of others but I enjoy it. It is very quiet, with clean air and water and no riots...:p

Yes I am a noobie and I might as well call myself one before others say it for me like they often do to others.

Being the number one player isnt why I enjoy this game, I enjoy playing in a tribe, be it noobie or highly experienced....

It is important to them then they can have that honor, I prefer to just have a relax game, have fun and chat to players.....
Because us NoNamer's aren't having any fun at all, or talking, right?

DeletedUser

I will give the guy SOME credit... he plays like I used to... talking primarily, and playing second. :3 When in reality if you play the game first you get just as much talking time :3 lol and when you play the game first you tend to play in the top 20 (especially if you have SITTERS or co-players.)

DeletedUser

What Zard said. We have some good personalities in the tribe, what you seen on the forums is just their formal side. We like to chat, have some fun and rim some nubs... Maybe throw in some hate mail and we're grinning :) We aint drones y'know.

DeletedUser8687

I dont like your sig. Most players that claim to be experts are usually the inverse :|