Best Restart mails

DeletedUser9883

PaidToPlay today at 11:28
Hello! Looks like you landed in my proximity! This means you will be playing near an experienced players who WILL control this area. I am offering you to restart, (which is very easy!) and land somewhere more suitable to you. If you continue to stay here, you will be in an area that is farmed and attacked constant. My account will NEVER be offline. You may know me as HowToLoseAxes (currently rank 1 on UK9), Temporary (reached rank 1 uk7), Tilt (reached rank 1 on uk6, played to 1.2 mil), MontyPython (held rank 1 on UK5),AlessoninPointWhoring (held rank 1 on uk5, doubling rank 2) and PressDelete (rank 1, uk2). As you can see, rank 1 is a no doubt kind of thing with me. So please, do us both a favor and restart!

If you restart we are more than happy to help you from your new position. If you stay where you are you will be outfarmed and starved of resources, by restarting you help yourself.

Thanks, PtP!

DeletedUser

Thats not funny....you will be pwned if you stay in that area :D

DeletedUser4147

Thats not funny....you will be pwned if you stay in that area :D

If i'm honest i agree, but is it actually Cory & co? that is the question. I recieved a message on UK2 from some random guy claiming to be nauz, even though nauz was on fuzzy bunny (and about 30 fields away from me) so i laughed at them.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
ptp is in the Nuaz premade but I've heard a rumour that Cory isn't playing W10...

and oh yeah.. the restart mail isn't funny.. please delete it jo.. thanks.. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]I can confirm that Cory is in our tribe. :icon_wink: How long he'll stick around on this world is another matter though... Couldn't help it cory! :icon_redface:[/ke]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4147

[ke]I can confirm that Cory is in our tribe. :icon_wink: How long he'll stick around on this world is another matter though... Couldn't help it cory! :icon_redface:[/ke]

You got to keep your colour? :(

but also, cory probs last longer than you :lol:

DeletedUser4147

[ke]:icon_razz: I actually plan to play this world for the long haul. For the smex title. [/ke]

That title is actually why i plan to play under Biggsy-32 :lol: will be 1st time i play a world properly with my forum name :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

If i'm honest i agree, but is it actually Cory & co? that is the question. I recieved a message on UK2 from some random guy claiming to be nauz, even though nauz was on fuzzy bunny (and about 30 fields away from me) so i laughed at them.

it is happening again. at least 2 people have claimed to be Nauz/Kriegs to members in my tribe and there is also a player called Kriegzhror.

DeletedUser4147

it is happening again. at least 2 people have claimed to be Nauz/Kriegs to members in my tribe and there is also a player called Kriegzhror.

Kriegzhror is nauz, -osiris- is krieg. As far as i am aware.

DeletedUser

i am assuming you 2 will merge at some point, after BP, based on who has the better area?

or are you just going to co-lead and be solo accounts?

Who cares? They both fail when compared to moi.

DeletedUser

Rofl. Any re-start mails from members of NoName should be taken seriously and not lol'ed at. I feel sorry for those who do not re-start. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I haven't sent any. Though I haven't even looked at my 7x7 yet.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I haven't sent any. Though I haven't even looked at my 7x7 yet.:icon_neutral:

My results;
- One has re-started.
- One will let me kill him. :lol:
- One wants to be allies. :icon_redface:
- Two think they can out play me. :icon_rolleyes:
- One claims to have already re-started. :icon_razz: