Best Restart mails

DeletedUser6623

woah can we all back track and analyse something....

we will conquer us <<<<<<<<<<< :icon_rolleyes:
we are professional in this game, we played years ago.

It's something like .... Spain Vs England.
will be fun.

That is all :lol:

DeletedUser

i dont understand, if you want 1, send 10000 of recurses to my village, and i send one to you D;

Yeah, sure i'll send you some recurses?

xXxElTigasxXx said:
Yes, its all, we prefer play the game more than go to the forum to talk with u ;)

So why are you still here then? ;) Okay i've had enough petty discussion with spaniards, I do genuinely wish you good luck and hope to meet you in the game. :)

DeletedUser9883

Thats not funny....you will be pwned if you stay in that area :D

title of forum says best mate, not funniest... i actually quite liked this one as it was detailed as opposed to the usual rubbish.

DeletedUser

Yeah, sure i'll send you some recurses?

So why are you still here then? ;) Okay i've had enough petty discussion with spaniards, I do genuinely wish you good luck and hope to meet you in the game. :)

Yeah, in my village, look the coordenadas in the game ;)

yes, im hear because the noob protection is ON ;(

DeletedUser1511

i think this is gone off topic a bit, but i know who nauz is playing as on world 10.

Does it make you feel better about yourself to know that you know who Nauz is playing as. Heck has the guy even attempted to hide it.
Man i wish i had a fan base....

DeletedUser

title of forum says best mate, not funniest... i actually quite liked this one as it was detailed as opposed to the usual rubbish.

Aw really. I wrote that late at night after drinking whisky. Go me (coolface)

DeletedUser

This has to be a candidate for the worst ever!

Triga88 today at 15:40
I think u underestimate me.
TiraPiedras today at 15:40
You must restart. Has no chance here
TiraPiedras today at 15:31
I'm gay
You reset :)
Triga88 today at 15:27
?
I dont quiet understand u.

Can u tell me if ur male or female?
TiraPiedras today at 15:13
Sadness, I reset your :)
Triga88 today at 15:09
male
TiraPiedras today at 14:58
Hello, can you tell me if you're male or female ?

DeletedUser

My results;
- One has re-started.
- One will let me kill him. :lol:
- One wants to be allies. :icon_redface:
- Two think they can out play me. :icon_rolleyes:
- One claims to have already re-started. :icon_razz:

hahahaha, that is funny, and they are scared for exactly what reason?

OF YOU, give me a break.....lmao

Bloody noobies get scared in a little game when another noob threatens them, how pathetic.....I find this very funny....and they actually believe this b/s......:)

DeletedUser

hahahaha, that is funny, and they are scared for exactly what reason?

OF YOU, give me a break.....lmao

Bloody noobies get scared in a little game when another noob threatens them, how pathetic.....I find this very funny....and they actually believe this b/s......:)

I am sorry for the late reply (been inactive for ~96 hours+).

I am sorry, what are you on about?! Are you a troll or are you plain stupid? Yes people had every right to be scared of me, 2nd to scouts and LC by a mere couple of hours to a tribemate of mine.

I also see you are a mere 40 points ahead of myself, and as I mentioned above I have been in active for more than 96hours (straight) approximately on top of which no farming was done and I was attacked whilst I was away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I am sorry for the late reply (been inactive for ~96 hours+).

I am sorry, what are you on about?! Are you a troll or are you plain stupid? Yes people had every right to be scared of me, 2nd to scouts and LC by a mere couple of hours to a tribemate of mine.

I also see you are a mere 40 points ahead of myself, and as I mentioned above I have been in active for more than 96hours (straight) approximately on top of which no farming was done and I was attacked whilst I was away.

More than half of the time between you started and when you got lc either solipsist or myself was sitting you.

I'm not saying you'd have done horribly had we not sat, but you absolutely would not have been second to lc, or even 10th or 20th to lc. Additionally your area was drool-inducing, and repeatedly made me jealous of it when farming in it while sitting you. Therefore bragging about doing so and using it as the reason people should have restarted seems in rather poor taste.

Boasting on the forums when you can't actually back it up ingame is why a large amount of players and tribes fail at startup.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2340

More than half of the time between you started and when you got lc either solipsist or myself was sitting you.

Crikey, is there anyone on this forum that claims to be "elite" but actually plays their account on their own? Seems like all the "elites" are really two or three players on one account....

DeletedUser

Crikey, is there anyone on this forum that claims to be "elite" but actually plays their account on their own? Seems like all the "elites" are really two or three players on one account....
"elite" accounts are always coplayed from what i have heard lol, and i remember you fron uk1 WET :L