Best Restart mails

DeletedUser1511

Crikey, is there anyone on this forum that claims to be "elite" but actually plays their account on their own? Seems like all the "elites" are really two or three players on one account....
I may be mistaken but most players dont refer to themselves as elite. Thats usualy something attached people who play well, or something idiots attach onto themselves. Either way no good player calls themselves elite not that coplaying would change that. The dynamics of the game are the same whether an account has 2 players or 1. You either know how to play or you dont. If you know how to play what difference to your "skill" will having another player on your account make. Since surely you will still know how to play all the same?

It gets tiring seeing people who cant play make these same old arguements...

DeletedUser8687

I may be mistaken but most players dont refer to themselves as elite. Thats usualy something attached people who play well, or something idiots attach onto themselves. Either way no good player calls themselves elite not that coplaying would change that. The dynamics of the game are the same whether an account has 2 players or 1. You either know how to play or you dont. If you know how to play what difference to your "skill" will having another player on your account make. Since surely you will still know how to play all the same?

It gets tiring seeing people who cant play make these same old arguements...

The obvious advantage is the amount of time 'Skill' on the account. " good players = Double activity and double Haulage.

DeletedUser

The obvious advantage is the amount of time 'Skill' on the account. " good players = Double activity and double Haulage.

But surely a good player invests his time more wisely, some players simply send all of their troops to one village, for instance, as opposed to sending a hundred or so smaller ones.

DeletedUser2340

You're comparing apples and oranges, a good player vs a poor player.

With all things being equal, two good players co-playing an account should always outplay one good player on his/her own, simply due to time on the account (24 hour farming, etc). Seems odd to have bragging rights about hauls and first to LC or whatever when the playing field is lopsided from the start.

If England played Brazil but had 22 players on their side, odds are they would win.

Just wondering what the co-players got out of it, that's all.

DeletedUser1511

Oh i am not denying there is advantage to coplaying. I am simply raising the question if someone has the skill the skill to be rank 1 solo. Ignoring activity or whatever. Then are they any less skilled when they coplay, does coplaying suddenly drain them of any skill they had before ?

I would think the answer is no. I wont bother going into the pathetic coplaying is unfair arguement. Only fools argue about that, my question is whether coplaying actually affects skill. The answer is no it doesnt.
I can still snipe coplayed or not, i can still time attacks coplayed or not. I still understand how to farm and build villages coplayed or not.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
With all things being equal, two good players co-playing an account should always outplay one good player on his/her own

Wrong.

If we specify that the account with two players is twice as active then you're on to something, but if the account with two people has each person play 6 hours a day, and the solo account has its sole player play 12 hours a day then the solo account is the one with the advantage. Simply put, if activity is the same, co-played accounts are at a disadvantage due to having to compromise different playing styles (no co-played account ever has both co-players agreeing 100% on what they should aim for next).

fahan36 said:
If England played Brazil but had 22 players on their side, odds are they would win.

This logic is faulty as well. co-playing is like having more players on the bench perhaps, but not anything remotely the same as having more players on the field.