Bi! Vs DJLS

DeletedUser

Operation Honeybun

Purpose:To take out master betty

Objectives: To noble Betty's 2 best villages and to completely trash the rest.

Time : To Be Decided - I want it to be Saturday morning

Village / Points
You Have Incoming (457|496) K44 5.153
You Have Incoming (463|486) K44 3.822
You Have Incoming (454|489) K44 2.362
You Have Incoming (461|494) K44 2.199
You Have Incoming (456|500) K54 1.626
You Have Incoming (457|490) K44 1.484

Philalot will noble You Have Incoming (463|486) K44 which is the 2nd top points village. Phil will also send fakes to the rest. I am assuming that Phil doesn't need any help, but is awaiting the start time.

The rest of us must organise for nobling You Have Incoming (457|496) K44 and trashing
You Have Incoming (454|489) K44
You Have Incoming (461|494) K44
You Have Incoming (456|500) K54
You Have Incoming (457|490) K44

Please can the local forces organise as follows :

For You Have Incoming (457|490) K44 and You Have Incoming (454|489) K44
Local forces are from Old Croc , Balthazar , Embolism , lbilliups..

For You Have Incoming (457|496) K44 and You Have Incoming (456|500) K54
Local forces are from Selfe1 , THEGODS , Jaaaney

Please can the assigned local forces scout their villages and forward the reports to me Dave, Bryan and Mythd. You might find it helpful to discuss amongst the local groups to avoid duplication.

We have the advantage of an attack from Orka which I would provisionally like to be against
You Have Incoming (457|496) K44 but would prefer to know about the forces available to Orka (Kimmy, please ?).

Therefore I want all in the Phalanx (except Phil) to please send me asap the number of these forces that they will have by 7pm Friday evening :
Nobles
Offensive troops
Defensive troops that will be available for support
Scouts

Please say if any pally apart from Dave's have a telescope ?

Snake

/scared

DeletedUser6726

Hmmm, an interesting prospect.

The first real attempt on a Bi! player i take it.

Will Smile's Bonfire pally be on route??

Oh well, at least they're attempting to be organised.

DeletedUser857

You have to hand it to them- its a pretty good plan.

Can they pull it off? Probably not.

DeletedUser

It's not there first attempt. It's like there 20th, and they're failing every time. Pretty much all our ODD is from them lol.

DeletedUser

I would give them some respect do you know how many wars their fighting

DeletedUser

Well GODS just scouted 1 :icon_eek:

Chomp builds up hiding places to hide in :lol:

DeletedUser

I would give them some respect do you know how many wars their fighting

Don't know, don't care, tbh. They don't get any respect from me though, having 100+ members, and more bonfires and players than us, and we are bigger than them with 1/5 of their numbers. Truly pathetic, they should all quit in shame for not being able to take out a tribe which only has 23 members to their 103.

Pathetic on an epic scale. :icon_evil:

Adellion
(Vera Causa)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6795

Well said adellion i totally have to agree with you there. They have a massive advantage with the amount of players and troops that it allows the tribe to have, however with that amount of numbers you need good leadership and the evidence is that they don't have that as they have no control over their diplomacy or leadership.

DeletedUser

Hmmm .. im his W30 lover ! I over rule you and eat you !

I was his W14 epic lover + forum win... meh :icon_twisted:

/eats uzumaki n4ruto :icon_razz: yum.

Ontopic: But I reckon if DJLS can find the spy (check your sitting guys, or that you didn't send that mail to Smile? by accident) and ACTUALLY plan and use the Bonfire to proper use and back-time they COULD cause damage.

DeletedUser

I was his W14 epic lover + forum win... meh :icon_twisted:

/eats uzumaki n4ruto :icon_razz: yum.

Ontopic: But I reckon if DJLS can find the spy (check your sitting guys, or that you didn't send that mail to Smile? by accident) and ACTUALLY plan and use the Bonfire to proper use and back-time they COULD cause damage.

Spy contacts over skype never in-game :icon_rolleyes:

We wait for them to attack, stack the player, if they send pally, and it dies, then we noble them lol. They're not smart enough to keep there pally back when it's got bonfire, also most people in Bi! now have 2 weapons. We're archer/hc/cat whores :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser6695

Don't know, don't care, tbh. They don't get any respect from me though, having 100+ members, and more bonfires and players than us, and we are bigger than them with 1/5 of their numbers. Truly pathetic, they should all quit in shame for not being able to take out a tribe which only has 23 members to their 103.

Pathetic on an epic scale. :icon_evil:

Adellion
(Vera Causa)

An old saying comes to mind, "quantity is not quality" :)

DeletedUser

Having been in Bi! i can say that they are nothing now i have left! They will crumble like a soggy biscuit and DJLS will mop them up in no time. They shouldn't concentrate on just Master Betty (the accounts an easy target and played by nubs) instead they should hit all of Bi! and boot them to the rim! GO DJLS GO! :icon_razz: