Bi! Vs DJLS

DeletedUser

Having been in Bi! i can say that they are nothing now i have left! They will crumble like a soggy biscuit and DJLS will mop them up in no time. They shouldn't concentrate on just Master Betty (the accounts an easy target and played by nubs) instead they should hit all of Bi! and boot them to the rim! GO DJLS GO! :icon_razz:

The words of a true NooB we all bow to the greatest NooB there is.

As for my Gangbanging they decided to bring it forward a day :lol:

Looking at the reports of dead troops they have it would seem there leaders like to tell there followers to send troops while they just send 1 Ram :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Bi! will get their ass kick

The Two Tribes Will Doom Them Self

Idk about you, but Master Betty seized rank 1 ODT and rank 1 ODD, and has yet to lose a village.

I think the commonly used internet phase "Epic FAIL" is appropriate for these DJLS noobs. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

After reading this I found it slightly biased. Then I noticed that all the Bi! noobs are posting (excluding Satan). It's obvious that DJLS were sending us ODD gifts, and my fellow tribe members don't realise...:icon_rolleyes:
They obviously succeeded... Except the "the taking the village" part. :lol:

DeletedUser

To be fair, DJLS gave Bi! a hell of a run. Like jeez, I havn't seen that much co-ordination from a mass recruit tribe in my entire TW experience.

DeletedUser

They knew that Bi! knew about them attacking Master Betty, but they still go ahead, and attack. Atleast they work together a bit, and try to co-ordinate, but it won't be enough to get a village off Bi! :icon_twisted:

Grats on Rank 1 ODD Master Betty, and me on Rank 1 ODA :icon_razz: