Biased Modding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3312

Sure

Question 1- Winning a season is hardly an achievement, it isnt hard all it takes is playing a large percentage of rounds. I speak from experience since me and cam won a season (ahead of domi) and it wasnt exactly hard. However I have no ddesire to win another season as it takes too much time. As for matt it isnt the case that he cant win, the only reason we would try to win one is to shut you up, but tbh that is pointless as it would never happen.

Question 2- He doesnt. Dorin or whoever may have outgrown him in one round but doesnt mean he has a poor start.

Question 3- Nope, slap isnt a failure. Tbh when a 'club' is created with the sole reason to recruit half the speed community and bash slap, it is quite evident that slap isnt a failure. If it was it wouldnt take so many of you to 'beat' us. And if you havent noticed it is new year/christmas and slaps activity in rounds has dropped even lower (y)

Question 4- So you have said, but how many of these were you not alone. also raised start x400 doesnt reaaly count (dull)

Question 5- LOL, any liar can publicly call someone anything, doesnt mean its true. For example: Cammy is female. There I said it so it must be true (nod)

I dont even know why i took the time to grace your questions with an answer And dont expect me too reply to you again. I have better things to do.

Excellent reply daser. Expect Adrian to write something really long in which he just repeats the same things over and over again.

Edit: Oh he did.

DeletedUser9006

Seeing as some people can't let the bone go.

Happy New Year.

/closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.