Biased Modding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11380

Firstly randomer, I have won a round just 40 minutes ago and lots before then. So your post fails and shows that you are another Matt Fanboy :) Matt, how big is your fanboy club getting :D

You're never going to win anything!!!!!

DeletedUser8412

Looks like Matt has begged his minions to show up and defend his sad face :lol:

That is quite good, it will give them a good impression on you.
So, dear minions, what do you have to comment in regards of Matty being brought such heavy accusations and instead of denying them, he tries to change the subject?

Cammmy, viegraff, daser and the 2 new noobs with new accounts, perhaps you could answer in Matty's place:

- How come Matty cannot win a season or a championship?
- How come he has such a poor start?
- Do you admit that SLAP is a failure? I mean, just look at the championship rankings and season rankings.
- If Matt is so "pro" then how come I have beaten him 15 times (5 times since I came on UK), while he has only managed to clear me one single time a year ago?

- And, most important, what do you have to say in regards to the fact that your so called "leader" has been publicly called a liar, a backstabber and a premium thief?

Matty the liar, backstabber and thief cannot answer this questions. He is too ashamed. Perhaps one of you can. Please do so :lol:

Sure

Question 1- Winning a season is hardly an achievement, it isnt hard all it takes is playing a large percentage of rounds. I speak from experience since me and cam won a season (ahead of domi) and it wasnt exactly hard. However I have no ddesire to win another season as it takes too much time. As for matt it isnt the case that he cant win, the only reason we would try to win one is to shut you up, but tbh that is pointless as it would never happen.

Question 2- He doesnt. Dorin or whoever may have outgrown him in one round but doesnt mean he has a poor start.

Question 3- Nope, slap isnt a failure. Tbh when a 'club' is created with the sole reason to recruit half the speed community and bash slap, it is quite evident that slap isnt a failure. If it was it wouldnt take so many of you to 'beat' us. And if you havent noticed it is new year/christmas and slaps activity in rounds has dropped even lower (y)

Question 4- So you have said, but how many of these were you not alone. also raised start x400 doesnt reaaly count (dull)

Question 5- LOL, any liar can publicly call someone anything, doesnt mean its true. For example: Cammy is female. There I said it so it must be true (nod)

I dont even know why i took the time to grace your questions with an answer And dont expect me too reply to you again. I have better things to do.

DeletedUser8097

Quoting is the simplest way to show the amount of BS you try feeding us daser.

1. Matt cannot win a season or a championship, despite the fact he tries harder than anyone else.

1. Matt tried to take the UK championship, but failed, despite the fact that all rounds were made on Sundays, just like he wanted!
2. Matt tried to take the UK team championship with SLAP but failed miserably AGAIN! SLAP got 3 points so far. That is truly pathetic. Comment on this Daserboy.
3. Matt played almost all week long rounds and all night rounds in order to take a season since he returned and failed. He actually has the biggest amount of time spent in game during the last 3-4 months - all night rounds and all week rounds, not to mention he was playing at weekend as well, but just lost to us everytime. That is A LOT OF TIME AND DEDICATION son, but NO RESULTS :lol:
4. Matt failed at taking the masters championship (which I have taken) - need I remind you how he came to win it and crawled away with his tail between his legs? I have skype convos forwarded and reports as well.

2. Matt has been outgrown on multiple occasions and everyone has seen it.

Matt's fail start ups:

[02.12.2012 19:31:40] Adrian D:
Attacker: Double D.
Origin: Double D.s village (495|502) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 20 2 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 2 0 0 0 0

Defender: .uk pro
Destination: gone for tea (507|503) K55

Quantity: 57 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 1.853 1.022 1.613
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 2)
Timber camp (Level 6)
Clay pit (Level 1)
Iron mine (Level 1)
Farm (Level 1)
Warehouse (Level 11)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 5)
Units outside of village:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
[02.12.2012 19:31:44] Adrian D: (rofl)
[02.12.2012 19:31:49] Brensons: wow
[02.12.2012 19:31:50] Brensons: thats pro
[02.12.2012 19:32:07] Adrian D: Unit Requirements Time (hh:mm:ss) In the village/total Recruit
Spear fighter 50 30 10 1 0:00:02 300/300 (29)
Swordsman 30 30 70 1 0:00:02 0/0 (15)
Axeman 60 30 40 1 0:00:02 0/0 Unit not yet researched
Scout 50 50 20 2 0:00:02 0/20 (29)
Light cavalry 125 100 250 4 0:00:03 46/96 (4)
[02.12.2012 19:32:15] domi: omg :D
[02.12.2012 19:32:19] Adrian D: so hardcore

Attacker: Charlie Jade
Origin: Charlie Jades village (495|505) K54

Quantity: 209 0 0 0 10 24 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 8 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0
Paladin: Paladin

Defender: .uk pro
Destination: .uk pros village (493|504) K54

Quantity: 32 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 32 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 968 968 847
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 9)
Clay pit (Level 9)
Iron mine (Level 7)
Farm (Level 1)
Warehouse (Level 7)
Hiding place (Level 1)
Wall (Level 1)
Units outside of village:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 2.336 2.336 2.053 6.725/6.725

3. Milad pwning Matt's dull start

4. You already mentioned my brother pwned him, and surely we've seen THAT happen more than once.

So there you have it. Proof Matt is a poor starter. Now we have solid REPORTS on one hand, and the word of a SLAP player on the other hand. What should we believe? EXACTLY
:lol:

3. SLAP is a failure despite they are the ones doing all the gangbanging.

Funny how you are using the outnumbering excuse when actually it's SLAP that always joins in large numbers.

Take the time I played against Matt on your account, remember that time dasery? How many of you were there and how many of us? How about counting things up: Me and domi (2) vs. you, viegraff, red dawn and Gott (4) in the first fight. Then later when Gott got banned - me alone against Matty (on 2 accounts) and red dawn on his own account (2 vs. 1)
Then take the time Dorin pwned Matt in a 1 vs. 1 (link provided) then he begged others to come help him.
Or the cluster round where Matt attacked me with heavy cavalry - it was me and tobi (ranked 1 guy) against 1 - Adam (pwned), 2 - viegraff (pwned), 3 - red dawn (pwned) 4 - Matty (useless), 5 - Cammmy (I guess it was you). (later edit: and just so you won't feel too sad, I will add James to our side, despite the fact that it was only the 2 of us killing all 5 of you, so let us ASSUME it was a 3 vs. 5).

3 vs. 5 Daser, who are the gangbangers eh? Smokes and mirrors won't help you this time son, so cut the BS. You are losing, despite the fact that 90% of times it is SLAP outnumbering us.

Yet again, I bring examples while SLAP players simply what do they do? Ah yes. They talk.

And for the final chapter of shutting up your lame lie - excuse:
Here, I present you abdilahia10's profile, on a previous round where SLAP gangbanged Dorin.

speedybynatureprofile.png

Anything left to say? Thought so.

So daserboy, can you tell us, does the club outnumber you on the current team championship?
No? Thought so. Then, what might be the reason that SLAP managed to take only 3 pathetic points?
If we did not outnumber you, and we got 30 pts while you got only 3, that means SLAP is a failure.
That has just become a proven fact.

4. Quoting Matt's dull lies as excuses does not count. And 15 is a pretty large number if you ask me.

5. The best part. Matt was not CALLED a liar. Matt was PROVEN to be a liar. Learn the difference between CALLED and PROVEN :lol:

Matt publicly proven to be a liar

Your answers have been proven to be fake, shallow and unsatisfactory. Let someone else try doing a better job.

DeletedUser

Can we keep all the big long posts to your club page. This doesn't need to be spammed.

DeletedUser

Adrian that wasn't me playing that round it was mr offence owner of the account i would just like to point that out

DeletedUser

From what i can see Adrian has indeed presented viable evidence so if this is not proof enough what is proof *Vendetta.. *this is just me reading his post*

DeletedUser9006

Can we keep all the big long posts to your club page. This doesn't need to be spammed.

Yes I am so disappointed this thread went so off topic. Bash me more ! :D

Happy New Year EVERYONE !!!!! <3

DeletedUser7179

Yes I am so disappointed this thread went so off topic. Bash me more ! :D

Happy New Year EVERYONE !!!!! <3

Yeah lets get back on topic!!! Bash Lisa more! Oi Lisa wheres the announcment you promised at the weekend?? and whats my new forum title going to be??

DeletedUser9006

Yeah lets get back on topic!!! Bash Lisa more! Oi Lisa wheres the announcment you promised at the weekend?? and whats my new forum title going to be??

HEY FACT - I posted today in the threads when the rounds will be !

And I already told you your title is going to be
'King Lionfart'

Fail Bash. lol

Am I as good as Adrain and Matt at this or what ! ? :p

But really, Hope Everyone has a fabulous New Year <3

DeletedUser7179

HEY FACT - I posted today in the threads when the rounds will be !

And I already told you your title is going to be
'King Lionfart'

Fail Bash. lol

Am I as good as Adrain and Matt at this or what ! ? :p

But really, Hope Everyone has a fabulous New Year <3

Lisa don't make me dig out the reports of me rimming you like 5 times this current round.. I have the reports to prove it and I'm not afraid to post them! lol :lol: If you ask me you look kind of desperate to restart that many times.. especially since I wont let you get above 1k :)

DeletedUser9006

Lisa don't make me dig out the reports of me rimming you like 5 times this current round.. I have the reports to prove it and I'm not afraid to post them! lol :lol: If you ask me you look kind of desperate to restart that many times.. especially since I wont let you get above 1k :)

LOL That made me cry laughing.
Especially because it's all true :D

Congrats :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.