Biased Modding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3312

What's the matter lionheart, are other people not allowed to use these forums, or are you still butthurt after this:

firstattack.png

firstnoble.png

001pa.png

002dfr.png

003hts.png

004lh.png

005p.png

006r.png

007lg.png

008z.png

009oh.png

010gw.png

011a.png

012buk.png

013egb.png

014w.png

015m.png

002cd.png

003wt.png

004hbx.png

005tb.png

006wl.png

007kn.png

008mw.png

DeletedUser3312

Yes they do noob. My actions of beating you over and over and over again prove a lot of things. Why are you even here simple boy?

DeletedUser

Sorry but do you even play .co.uk except from that 1 team tournent round and yet you talk like your better then people you're no better then Cadan LOL.

DeletedUser10769

Resuming Windows, what achievements do you have?
After Winning on Speed I need to Sleep and I will get back to you later. Maybe tomorrow :p Damn it is past midnight

Those are not achievements, but annoying little lies you've stated about mine. What have you achieved Resuming?
Lies? Prove me wrong then silly billy. If you can't then Shush and jog on back to the hole you have crawled out of :p
The word everybody annoys me. Stop saying everybody... Yes, 20 people agree with you, but not billions...
Everyone except your Wtf! team actually likes you. That is fact.
Those are not achievements, but annoying little lies you've stated about mine. What have you achieved Resuming?

Let Resuming answer the question Adrian.
I will reply Matt. Do not need you to repeat yourself, unfortunately I was off winning speed.
Cadan stfu...you know a shit...qq
Agreed. No need to swear. Forgot the Forum Mod Name So 'Moddy' infract away.
As far as I remember you still have 6 unanswered questions. So Resuming, let the lying backstabber and thief answer my questions first. We wouldn't want him to lose his chance of defending his name against such heavy accusations would we? :icon_redface:
Matt avoiding more questions, why don't that surprise me :)
You dont remember nothing you are only a noob. The backstabber/ganbanger is you, accept and go on. The rest of you text is nothing 4 me. qq
This is proven to be Matt not Adrian. Show us where Adrian backstabbed anyone? If you can't, then Shush Randomer.
Really at every speed post i read the last days/weeks i only see Matty-Adrian D etc. players trying to be above each other and that is just getting SO but SO BORING.....
So Adrian.D GET THE HELL OF THE FORUMS PLEASE!!!!!:mad::mad:
Is this Cammmy. raging again?
Gott please. Go to sleep before you get banned again :icon_rolleyes:
And let Matty answer the questions. I mean, it's his reputation (or what's left of it) at stake
:lol:
lol

Am I the only one finding it hilarious that, instead of bringing proof that could clear his name, Matty is trying to change the subject and avoid these questions?

As far as I remember you still have 6 unanswered questions. So Resuming, let the lying backstabber and thief answer my questions first. We wouldn't want him to lose his chance of defending his name against such heavy accusations would we? :icon_redface:

Happy new year everyone, I'm off for the fireworks. Matty, take some soap and start rubbing your reputation. Hopefully by tomorrow it'll look better :lol:
Happy New Year everyone and the rest. :)
Since you like answering with quotes i say let's try it too so here i go....
Come on really why are you so annoying???? You don't have something else to do except harassing all day long at other players
And i'm really sorry to disappoint you but no i'm not Gott if you were referring to me?!So as i said QQ Adrian.D
Who are you then?
john1994 imrove your writing skills. qq
This made me laugh at how much of a hypocrite safalos is :D
Adrian is a bit of a silly billy :lol:
he sits here, day in day out trying to make matty look bad and horrible and a meany poo but in doing so, looks like a complete loon! you need to realise, king almighty Adrian, that we's are fed up of you and your rants to try to get mattyflan baby xoxoxoxo hated..so quit it and try something new today? like darts:)
Matt fanboy eh :)
Adrian it seems "everyone" isn't on your side. I think your lies are starting to annoy us all, and John has made some reasonable points. Why do you spend your life harassing others?
Tbh, random nubs can create accounts and turn on Adrian however doesn't mean that everyone is against him.
(Y) I would have given less but heyho
Adrian stop lying on the forums and harrasing players with your nonsense. Stop hiding on different accounts every round. Stop being a coward and hiding behind your brother every time you lose.

Make your own account then talk
Firstly, to show how idiotic that post is. Why would Adrian go on his own account rather than his brother's which has active FA and PA and waste premium. Firstly, please show us where Adrian has lied or Shush SLAP! Player bribed to come on here by Matt. The rest is pretty self-explanatory that it is completely wrong.
looks like matt has begged all his bum chums to gang up on adrian on the forum even has 2 new accounts lol! Typical Matt if you cant win with what you have recruit some more!
Yep :)
awwwh now James has shown up for moral support:') Adrian is hiding again? :lol:
Pretty sure Adrian went to the Fireworks display and when he gets home would go to bed :icon_rolleyes:
To be fair, it evens it out with Ab/RW.

~Will~
However, you do see us or me at least making logical and thought out posts. For most of them at least. Ok. some of them :)
Sorry but do you even play .co.uk except from that 1 team tournent round and yet you talk like your better then people you're no better then Cadan LOL.
Yes. Indeed

DeletedUser

f..ck you and your multi quotes. Whatever you write doesnt change the fact that you havent won a speed. Milky and sleepy now. qq

DeletedUser10769

f..ck you and your multi quotes. Whatever you write doesnt change the fact that you havent won a speed. Milky and sleepy now. qq

Firstly randomer, I have won a round just 40 minutes ago and lots before then. So your post fails and shows that you are another Matt Fanboy :) Matt, how big is your fanboy club getting :D

DeletedUser

Firstly nubcake send me the link + then tell me if my post fails or not. What about you being a SLAP! fanboy before a couple of months? qq

DeletedUser10769

Firstly nubcake send me the link + then tell me if my post fails or not. What about you being a SLAP! fanboy before a couple of months? qq

Never was a fanboy of Matt. Your post still fails as much as before. Now tell us who you are or I will take you as a nub who follows and stalks Matt 24/7.

DeletedUser11558

Resuming Windows
Who are you then?

First of all i don't think you need to know so drink your milk and shussssssss.

Firstly randomer, I have won a round just 40 minutes ago and lots before then. So your post fails and shows that you are another Matt Fan boy :) Matt, how big is your fanboy club getting :D
Secondly look who's speaking the number 1 fan boy of Adrians.D fan clab....
So FAN BOY GO GO GO lick some more on Adrian.D and maybe someday you achieve something....:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Never was a fanboy of Matt. Your post still fails as much as before. Now tell us who you are or I will take you as a nub who follows and stalks Matt 24/7.

Your lie starts from your first sentence. My post doesnt fail, because you haven shown me a round you won. Gratz 4 your imagination, it's good 4 players who cant to anything. qq

DeletedUser10769

Resuming Windows

First of all i don't think you need to know so drink your milk and shussssssss.

Secondly look who's speaking the number 1 fan boy of Adrians.D fan clab....
So FAN BOY GO GO GO lick some more on Adrian.D and maybe someday you achieve something....:icon_redface:

I need to know the name of the 2nd most fanboy of matt is. I am not a fan boy of Adrian D just defend him as it is overtly clear who is the proven liar, backstabber, cheater is (MATT). I have achieved enough thankyou very much

Your lie starts from your first sentence. My post doesnt fail, because you haven shown me a round you won. Gratz 4 your imagination, it's good 4 players who cant to anything. qq

I have shown the community rounds I have won but ceebs to search for it and find it through all my posts. Considering players I was giving a commentary of the round knows I have won a round 1 hour ago from now. I will show link when you tell me who you are :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have shown the community rounds I have won but ceebs to search for it and find it through all my posts. Considering players I was giving a commentary of the round knows I have won a round 1 hour ago from now. I will show link when you tell me who you are :p

No you havent shown anything, you just answer me like this because you know I wont start searching 4 your post to find an un-existent win. I am safalos, you have any problem with my nick? w8ing 4 the wins. qq

DeletedUser11558

I need to know the name of the 2nd most fanboy of matt is. I am not a fan boy of Adrian D just defend him as it is overtly clear who is the proven liar, backstabber, cheater is (MATT). I have achieved enough thankyou very much
Come now don't be shy it's just us you can tell us the truth....
Which is you want to be just like Adrian so yeah shusssss you're mouth and continue being his most trusted and good willing FAN BOY and as i said before MAYBE(so it's clear to you) you achieve something ONE day.

DeletedUser10769

No you havent shown anything, you just answer me like this because you know I wont start searching 4 your post to find an un-existent win. I am safalos, you have any problem with my nick? w8ing 4 the wins. qq

Have you even played speed and if yes, on what account or shutup :)
un-existent wins :D That was a funny joke =))

DeletedUser10769

Come now don't be shy it's just us you can tell us the truth....
Which is you want to be just like Adrian so yeah shusssss you're mouth and continue being his most trusted and good willing FAN BOY and as i said before MAYBE(so it's clear to you) you achieve something ONE day.

I achieved more than you in TW and in RL.

Status
Not open for further replies.