Bomberboy's Report II

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser12806

The_Weekly_Report_Header.jpg

Welcome to The Bomberboy's Report

In this weeks report we have a couple exciting new features, along with one of my favorite interviews I have done with Nibbler of WD. We will start things off with up to date news and map of the top 5 tribes. Then we will jump right into the action.

This Weeks News

This week got kicked off with the changing of the former number one tribe Press dropping out of the top 10 and had 3 members leave their tribe and start their own tribe. After gather info they left due to disagreements with Press recruitment selections and they thought the diplomacy with WD would restrict their growth. Since this happened Press has moved back up into the top 3, along with #Pony the tribe that was formed by the members who left press.

Throughout the week WD and #Pony have been exchanging the number one spot. This week with nobles coming out I expect one tribe to pull away from the other a bit more.
In player related news newsql. became the first player to 10k plunders and 1M looted (to my knowledge anyways)and ***666*** became the first player to reach academy, while also becoming the first player in TW history to file Bankruptcy with Innogames.
:icon_redface:

Map of the top 5
Screen_Shot_2014_03_08_at_9.png

image.jpg

FacePalm of the Week

This week we have a special friend of mine who provided me with enough info to award him with such an honorable reward being my first ever facepalm of the week.

The winner is!!!!
PaladinRex
We have all seen his posting on the forums, yes his tribe backs it up with the number one overall rank in OD. Why is he making Facepalm of the week then? All will be told soon enough.

We have all seen him make claims like these

Screen_Shot_2014_03_08_at_9_38_46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_03_08_at_9_36_06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_03_08_at_9_36_29_PM.png

So to recap PaladinRex claims they are a mighty war tribe with the number one OD and that its a shame I am not near them so they can attack and farm me. But really PaladinRex do you have much troops left as it is? I think your tribe is focusing to much on your OD and not enough on the importance of saving your troops....

Screen_Shot_2014_03_08_at_6_15_08_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_03_08_at_7_40_15_PM.png

In conclusion, you have no troops, you don't farm and your a mighty war tribe

Interview with Nibbler

Account Name: Nibbler

Years Played: 8 years

Little info before interview: Nibbler has only won one world so far UK8, On top of UK17 at the moment expecting to win this world. He was ranked number 1 on UK3 & UK11 before quiting due to real life issues. His favorite leader he's ever played for would have to be ether Tigerstrip or The Mighty Chen.

Question Number 1: What is your favorite memory of the "old TW" playing back 8 years ago? I personally have been playing for 10 years and find my favorite members all date back around when I first started playing. So share with us your favorite memory from back in the day?

Nibbler: My favorite memory was back on W25 .net. I was in a tribe called TPR, we were at war with INH. A 2 month war with constant 2k incomings and I only lost 2 villages but recapped them right away. Hardly left my computer the entire time. I left the game before the war ended and my guys joined SUB V who won the world in the end.

Question Number 2: Everyone has their opinion on the new premium features known as the "Pay to win" features. What are your personal opinion on them, and what are you opinions of the pros and cons to having "pay to win" features.

Nibbler: There are no pros with the "pay to win" features, the features are killing the game. Every world is getting smaller than the one before. The features are also taking the skill out of the game. its no longer the most skillful player that wins its the one with the most money. Its an unfair advantage.

Question Number 3: After playing this game for 8 years, with the game down sizing in popularity and new features that you disagree with keep coming out. How much longer do you expect to continue playing Tribalwars?

Nibbler: As long as my friends keep playing I will. I no longer play this game to simply pass time. It is a social networking method for me now. My UK 1 tribe a group of us met up in London for a night out.

Question Number 4: Now lets switch the topic gearing more towards W19 in general. What are your opinions on the world so far being a little more than a week into the world? What is the most intriguing thing about W19 that makes you look forward to see how W19 forms its place in Tribalwars history.

Nibbler: There are quite a few good players on W19. A good amount of players I know inside my tribe, so my tribe is shaping out nicely. Should be some good wars once it really gets going. Been a while since I have been in a memorable war so am looking forward to it. Plus I like the settings, there are no churches, no weapons, and no packets which will make the world more fun.

Question Number 5: You go into a 6 vs 6 war, who are your 5 tribe members, your "dream team"?

Nibbler:
superhoops - great sniper
Homepage - always there for support
problem child - keeps those villages clear
wildrider - always helps to have a good player on at night
Uniflegram. - my co on other worlds

Thank you for your time, hope you enjoyed. As always feel free to provide feedback and add me on skype (jimmy_burnette)if you ever have any info worthy of my next report or simply have a good idea that will improve my reports. I am still seeking a skilled map making to help me out.

This will conclude this weeks
Bomberboy's report

DeletedUser

I'm a fan of how much time, effort and thought you put into these reports, keep 'em coming!

DeletedUser3371

Congratulations on the addition of the new, "news" segment for those that disagree with with something you excrete in the form of the english language.

The sooner the day comes for you climb back up on that very very high horse of yours and ride off into the sunset towards .net again will be 1 I celebrate. Looking back through your post history I now realize that 2 short weeks has already been far far too long a grace period, for giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I will concede though, that your efforts to bring new blood to the forums certainly seem to be working.

First you lure, nah bait, players to come forward to refute your your opinions that are presented as facts.

Then, once a first post has been extracted or rather exposed to the public, the intended victim, is harried and harassed with as many sharp words, barbs and pointed remarks as can be imagined by the aggressor, i.e. you. Kudos to you,btw.(sarcasm very much intended)

That your opponent may not understand the rules or forms by which this type of warfare is governed, does not daunt you. That he does not have the poise and polish of a seasoned poster and that our first time player in the game that we know and love as the public forums does not recognize nor even understand to skirt certain elements that separate forum banter from in game descriptions and terminology, is beaten and batter again and again remorselessly.
Even the closest you could come to expressing a kind word which was, "love Bomberboy", was laced with as much sarcasm as you could muster.

The parallels between a veteran of many worlds having been told in a PM that his neighbour has never played before and is hoping to find any person to provide some lessons and guidance is like, rather than you taking them in and teaching them, you choose not to even noble the village but rather cat it down to as close to 26 points as you can manage. All the while you brag about it on the tribe forums as if it is some kind of personal achievement.

Not satisfied with what is at this point, the bloodied aspect of our first time poster, he has his mistakes highlighted and re-posted again and again in order to draw yet more critics like the flies that follow all your droppings.

Proud of your achievement and secure in the knowledge that you have won, you still yet fear that not quiet all players know of your recent success. With a landmark of 8 forum posts to his credit all of which were trading insults with you he is incorporated into your "reporting" of "events" on this world as a figure to be ridiculed.
Obviously, the use of the words "reporting" and "events" , are used extremely loosely in their current context.

If you still doubt that you are having an influence on the UK forums let me assure you that every member of PaladinRex's tribe shall be following closely what happens to him on his first foray into this unknown territory.
It was an interesting interview Nibbler, but I am sure you and every other duke on UK19 should recognise that todays edition has reduced any chance of a battle of words with HOLY! are fast approaching zero, even if you happen to be the last 2 tribes standing.

Why don't you do us all a favour Bomberboy and hold your breath until the next member of that tribe comes forward to meet new people here in the publics.

Feel free to research this fact BB. Not once in the hundreds of posts that blue and CF have made, have I ever seen anything that resembles the snide, belittling, insulting and condescending material that you have provided in recent days. I will go a step further and tell you that I have no doubt that there are over a hundred that is some way help assist or simply welcome different people to the UK forums.
Believe it or not, CF has even been known to occasionally present a helpful suggestion or two as well. ;)

You heralded your own arrival with claims of coming to the UK game and forums to save us from the domination of people like blue and CF.
Let me assure you now, that we shall somehow survive their brand of tyrrany if you feel the need to slither back to the realms of .net.

May God forgive you for reducing me to defending blue and CF under any circumstances but worse than everything else combined ...

... come back Nauz , all is forgiven, because if there ever was, this is certainly a case of better the devil you know!

DeletedUser11866

good report once again, kept me entertained for its duration.

DeletedUser12806

I will not point out everything that is wrong with your essay but there are a couple key points I wish to point out.

You heralded your own arrival with claims of coming to the UK game and forums to save us from the domination of people like blue and CF.
Let me assure you now, that we shall somehow survive their brand of tyrrany if you feel the need to slither back to the realms of .net.

Never once did I say this and in fact I have said on a couple times I have the upmost respect for CF and Blue. I personally have played with Blue in the past and know what kind of player he is and feel the complete opposite as described above. I picked on them in the forums yes but never once did I say I wish to save the UK server of anything let alone two players I respect.

The parallels between a veteran of many worlds having been told in a PM that his neighbour has never played before and is hoping to find any person to provide some lessons and guidance is like, rather than you taking them in and teaching them, you choose not to even noble the village but rather cat it down to as close to 26 points as you can manage. All the while you brag about it on the tribe forums as if it is some kind of personal achievement.

No idea where you pulled this garbage out of but I don't even have cats researched yet so unsure of why your goal is to make me look like such a bad guy but at least use facts please.....

For those of you wondering, Peter here is in the tribe HOLY. Of which his duke is my target of the facepalm of the week. He's trying to make me out to be the bad guy simply because his duke went out on the forums posting about how he and his tribe is a "war machine" posted how I should be thankful for not being near them or they would farm and rim me. Then I got a report of not only Paladin but 3 other members of HOLY wasting their "Army" on a player from Press. I saw their troop counts and figured I would post one of the three as he is my facepalm of the week target.

Look I am here to please my readers on W19, if deemed by many players my reports are no longer enjoyable I would have no issue stopping them. I only do them simply because I love good pnp. But if its going to draw trolls like Peter out to post a block of false garbage I will have no interest in keeping this going.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Regardless of the truth/lie equation. I find these reports funny, entertaining, and informative. Keep it up Bomberboy.

DeletedUser12825

HAHA

I am touched you wrote this about me. very cute, and that report is not the extent of my army. The press player had a decent size army, no point zeroing myself, when we could do a 3 way attack to clear. I was the first and this press player called in milita as well. And everything you say is sarcastic. when you are suppose to be a professional reporter, you are suppose to not be biased, yet everything you say is biased. You form a tribe, then because it is not doing very well, you leave and join the rank 1 tribe :/ shows your loyalty and skill. So you ask HOLY members to take over your poor leadership for you, to make it a good tribe, didn't tell anyone that did ya. Also yeah my stats aren't to good, but I don't wate, so I am only on 122 farm runs, but I have made 187k res from them. And you facepalm me? Lol why? Because I am better then you, and post things which aren't 100% correct haha yup because people should really believe what you say, and considering you have nothing to show for your skill, their is no point for me to read this anymore. I know your loyal readers will bash me now, but honestly they will just prove my point, your little gang you have made I immature. And only use these reports to make people look bad. So I will finish my little speech with, Come at me bro, lets see do you really believe that is my army hahah, I want to see how ignorant you really are, TW takes a lot of tactics. The only tactics you are using is childs play.

DeletedUser5582

I enjoyed the report so ty Bomberboy.

Am so not going to get involved in the slither back to .net/love the Cuban Heels debate but will just say this. If you are unhappy with the Bomberboy news (and the perceptive amongst you will have cottoned onto this fact that some of you are) then get even!

Get your own printing press. Make one of your tribe don a silly superhero costume and think up a suitably good Forum Tag and fight back!

Pulls up comfy seat, hands round nibbles and drinks (no popcorn though :icon_razz:) and hopes to be royally entertained!

PnP dishonest. Say it ain't so!

DeletedUser12825

I will not point out everything that is wrong with your essay but there are a couple key points I wish to point out.

Never once did I say this and in fact I have said on a couple times I have the upmost respect for CF and Blue. I personally have played with Blue in the past and know what kind of player he is and feel the complete opposite as described above. I picked on them in the forums yes but never once did I say I wish to save the UK server of anything let alone two players I respect.

No idea where you pulled this garbage out of but I don't even have cats researched yet so unsure of why your goal is to make me look like such a bad guy but at least use facts please.....

For those of you wondering, Peter here is in the tribe HOLY. Of which his duke is my target of the facepalm of the week. He's trying to make me out to be the bad guy simply because his duke went out on the forums posting about how he and his tribe is a "war machine" posted how I should be thankful for not being near them or they would farm and rim me. Then I got a report of not only Paladin but 3 other members of HOLY wasting their "Army" on a player from Press. I saw their troop counts and figured I would post one of the three as he is my facepalm of the week target.

Look I am here to please my readers on W19, if deemed by many players my reports are no longer enjoyable I would have no issue stopping them. I only do them simply because I love good pnp. But if its going to draw trolls like Peter out to post a block of false garbage I will have no interest in keeping this going.

I also love how you show nothn whih incrimntes you. Your mails to me were swearing and childish behaviour. So grow up man n post somthning that is 100% correct for once,

DeletedUser12806

You form a tribe, then because it is not doing very well, you leave and join the rank 1 tribe :/ shows your loyalty and skill.

I did not "form" any tribe. Simple research would show WAR! was on this world before I even joined it. Was going to apply to WD or .:TD:. at the start of the world but your good friend Peter suggested me to join WAR! and they were not very good. Leadership was terrible there so elected to leave and considered starting my own tribe but ended up just joining WD.

So you ask HOLY members to take over your poor leadership for you, to make it a good tribe, didn't tell anyone that did ya.

No idea what your on about? I asked HOLY to take over leadership for me? I would love to see this mail... As this never happened as I was never Duke of WAR!.....

And you facepalm me? Lol why? Because I am better then you, and post things which aren't 100% correct haha yup because people should really believe what you say, and considering you have nothing to show for your skill, their is no point for me to read this anymore.

This is why you are facepalm of the week... this post right here is gold for facepalm of the week. The difference between me, you and peter. Is everything in my post is researched and provided with proof. Everything in your post and Peter's post is ether BS or your opinion with no proof provided.

DeletedUser5582

I also love how you show nothn whih incrimntes you. Your mails to me were swearing and childish behaviour. So grow up man n post somthning that is 100% correct for once,

or just go all shoutey I don't mind :icon_sad:

DeletedUser3371

^^^ This is an analogy.
analogy
Definitions
noun
(plural) -gies
  • agreement or similarity, esp in a certain limited number of features or details
  • a comparison made to show such a similarity
^^^ This is you dismissing anything that you don't understand

Yes, I am currently a member of HOLY!
What has that got to do with Bomberboy sneering, belittling and insulting 1 of the newest posters to join the public forums from his very first post until his last. Nothing.

Look I am here to please my readers on W19, if deemed by many players my reports are no longer enjoyable I would have no issue stopping them. I only do them simply because I love good pnp.

At least be honest about something .... please. You are here to feed you very large ego that obviously got stomped on on .net. Coming to the smaller server it now seems you expect that it must be your turn to do it to others

But if its going to draw trolls like Peter out to post a block of false garbage I will have no interest in keeping this going.

You can dish it out quick enough to others but if someone calls you out you're taking your ball and going home to tell Mummy,

"Boo Hoo , Peter was mean to me!"

DeletedUser5582

Peter are you also wearing your underpants outside your trousers?! Destined to save new posters from cyber trolls?!

I have a second hand printing set you can borrow (plus a telephone box to change in if needed)

You need a new name though as PeterDGreat1 is good but sort of lets the villains know what colour hat you are wearing?! Let me know as some good PR would be handy I think

DeletedUser12806

At least be honest about something .... please. You are here to feed you very large ego that obviously got stomped on on .net. Coming to the smaller server it now seems you expect that it must be your turn to do it to others

I am actually still over there top 5 on W73. I am simply here because I enjoy the game and the forums. Has nothing to do with ego's or it getting stomped out over there. I still post regularly on my normal forum account over on .net. Came to the UK server mainly because I wanted to play a smaller server but do not like some of the members apart of the US server. I don't care if you don't like me peter but please provide facts with your garbage next time when you post a long block to troll me and don't make it all your opinion + BS.

DeletedUser3371

I am actually still over there top 5 on W73.

Sure you are. We all believe you are. Shall I count the times you have asked so many different posters to back up what they say with proof?

Your underwear never gets smelly either. Until someone comes along and makes you

see that it is.

please provide facts with your garbage

More double standards anyone?

DeletedUser3371

It is a subtle form of attack as a chink in BB's armour seems to be that he hates reading what other people think

DeletedUser12825

I am actually still over there top 5 on W73. I am simply here because I enjoy the game and the forums. Has nothing to do with ego's or it getting stomped out over there. I still post regularly on my normal forum account over on .net. Came to the UK server mainly because I wanted to play a smaller server but do not like some of the members apart of the US server. I don't care if you don't like me peter but please provide facts with your garbage next time when you post a long block to troll me and don't make it all your opinion + BS.

You are the kind of player ruining TW. My first world was .net w19. I have never read the forums until now. Please quit TW. Your reports are incriminating players, to satisfy your own self pity. Make a report actually about world events, not to be a douche and moan about players. And apparently my army is so small, TW isn't about tactics is it, nah just recklessly attack with troops. If so, come attack me, if you believe the bull, then you having nothing to fear do you? I dare you, I will even have 12k of each res ready for you to take, if you can get through my army, but you won't because nothing you say or done has evidence or with a backbone, only sarcasm and twisting things to work for you.

Also wha? On war! tribes profile it say founder is bomberboy, and if you have any questions contact bombeboy. All you are is hot air. When you do come attack me, which Is unlikely because you are afraid to lose troops. But if you do, I will post my own thread, showing your small army, commenting on what a joke you are, and post the mails we had of you swearing. And I will not take things out of context like you, I will put it bluntly, and everything I say will be the truth by 100%, not 20-50% correct by appearance. And I know your supporters will rage at me, because they have no common sense like you. so I wil not respond to them.

So please come and attack me. I Love easy ODD or ODA whenever I can get some. I want to post my thread about you, so you will lose your werid fans. Or better yet, quit TW, because players like you ruin the game we all love. You can't beat people in the game, so you moan and incriminate them on forums, grow a pair already.

If you don't want me to post the truth now, report me, get me banned. I don't care as you will only be proving my point and showing that you can't take what you dish out.

DeletedUser5582

PaladinRex (good name by the way).

You would do better if you refute the BomberBoy by using humour, your own PnP and short posts (you lost Shifty after sentence one). This way you can nullify his PnP. Folks like it because it is funny and well done not because they, necessarily (we lost Shifty again here :icon_biggrin:) think it is true.

However, by just ranting you actually give credence to what he writes.