Bomberboy's Report II

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser12825

PaladinRex (good name by the way).

You would do better if you refute the BomberBoy by using humour, your own PnP and short posts (you lost Shifty after sentence one). This way you can nullify his PnP. Folks like it because it is funny and well done not because they, necessarily (we lost Shifty again here :icon_biggrin:) think it is true.

However, by just ranting you actually give credence to what he writes.

Credence to what he write, you clearly misunderstand what is being posted. And ranting, if we are ranting what is bomber doing? Enforcing his will against you through sarcasm and demeaning language. You clearly don't understand the effects his reports have on players appearances. So perhaps, next time don't comment.

DeletedUser5582

Credence to what he write, you clearly misunderstand what is being posted. And ranting, if we are ranting what is bomber doing? Enforcing his will against you through sarcasm and demeaning language. You clearly don't understand the effects his reports have on players appearances. So perhaps, next time don't comment.

Alas you are right (Shifty stops reading here) I do not understand the effect of PnP as these things are like the deeper magic that only Aslan can see into.

I humbly beseech you to forgive my foolish thoughts and I will of course stop commenting (runs off to gather tumble weed)

DeletedUser870

You are the kind of player ruining TW. My first world was .net w19. I have never read the forums until now. Please quit TW. Your reports are incriminating players, to satisfy your own self pity. Make a report actually about world events, not to be a douche and moan about players. And apparently my army is so small, TW isn't about tactics is it, nah just recklessly attack with troops. If so, come attack me, if you believe the bull, then you having nothing to fear do you? I dare you, I will even have 12k of each res ready for you to take, if you can get through my army, but you won't because nothing you say or done has evidence or with a backbone, only sarcasm and twisting things to work for you.

Also wha? On war! tribes profile it say founder is bomberboy, and if you have any questions contact bombeboy. All you are is hot air. When you do come attack me, which Is unlikely because you are afraid to lose troops. But if you do, I will post my own thread, showing your small army, commenting on what a joke you are, and post the mails we had of you swearing. And I will not take things out of context like you, I will put it bluntly, and everything I say will be the truth by 100%, not 20-50% correct by appearance. And I know your supporters will rage at me, because they have no common sense like you. so I wil not respond to them.

So please come and attack me. I Love easy ODD or ODA whenever I can get some. I want to post my thread about you, so you will lose your werid fans. Or better yet, quit TW, because players like you ruin the game we all love. You can't beat people in the game, so you moan and incriminate them on forums, grow a pair already.

If you don't want me to post the truth now, report me, get me banned. I don't care as you will only be proving my point and showing that you can't take what you dish out.

Can't tell if you're serious, or doing some weird trolling I just don't understand...

DeletedUser12805

That's a nice interview with Nibbler. He spoke to me at the beginning of the world, he is a nice guy and is also my neighbour. :)

DeletedUser12806

Sure you are. We all believe you are. Shall I count the times you have asked so many different posters to back up what they say with proof?

You know I use to think you had good quality pnp, but after your post in my section looking for a co-player and your couple post here I can say your not much better then Paladin. Only difference between you and him and is you know how to properly word your pnp. You both full of BS though, you both keep ranting about stuff with out backing up with proof. You both keep making claims about me that are not true.

Point out one claim I made about you, or that I made about Paladin thats not true? Everything mentioned above by me was provided with proof.

As for proof I play W73 give me an account name to message there and I will send you a PM. Would take a screen shot but I know for a fact you would come up with some sort of BS about a screen shot.

DeletedUser12825

You know I use to think you had good quality pnp, but after your post in my section looking for a co-player and your couple post here I can say your not much better then Paladin. Only difference between you and him and is you know how to properly word your pnp. You both full of BS though, you both keep ranting about stuff with out backing up with proof. You both keep making claims about me that are not true.

Point out one claim I made about you, or that I made about Paladin thats not true? Everything mentioned above by me was provided with proof.

As for proof I play W73 give me an account name to message there and I will send you a PM. Would take a screen shot but I know for a fact you would come up with some sort of BS about a screen shot.

Yup, we are the BSers lmao Okay have a nice life in fairytale land. I will play the game and put you in your place. Not carry on posting bs to make people look bad when everything you say is bs. And evidence, what eveidence? it isn't even the whole picture. You just take segments of truth to make you look like your in the right. DERP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12806

Yup, we are the bshitters lmao Okay have a nice life in fairytale land. I will play the game and put you in your place. Not carry on posting bs to make people look bad when everything you say is bs. And evidence, what eveidence? it isn't even the whole picture. You just take segments of truth to make you look like your in the right. DERP

Again hate to be the one who reminds you but you have no troops....

Screen_Shot_2014_03_09_at_10_31_30_AM.png

You won't be putting anyone in their place anytime soon......

DeletedUser6695

I remember when I used to read threads like this and actually want to post. Poor forum, you have been mistreated and abandoned by those you loved

DeletedUser12829

and ***666*** became the first player to reach academy, while also becoming the first player in TW history to file Bankruptcy with Innogames.:icon_redface:

Entertaining report and replies as ever.

Although rather than bankrupt them won`t they be laughing all the way to the Bundesbank? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser5774

Propaganda and Politics at it's finest, I haven't seen uk forums to active since 2009 :')

DeletedUser12806

^^ I can easily make PaladinRex next weeks facepalm of the week but would be unfair to make him the winner every week lol

DeletedUser4411

^^ I can easily make PaladinRex next weeks facepalm of the week but would be unfair to make him the winner every week lol

Its not your fault if someone excels in their chosen field, beating the competition is what they strive for and must be recognized

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yet again, another great piece BB. Bravo on receiving more hate too. The more you get, the funnier these threads seem to be. A recommended read for anyone with some spare time and an acquired taste for eagerly posting fools.

DeletedUser

Guys, can we please find an alternative to "BS" when posting? I was happy to let it slip once or twice but do try to clean up the language or I'll be forced to start infracting.

DeletedUser12806

Guys, can we please find an alternative to "BS" when posting? I was happy to let it slip once or twice but do try to clean up the language or I'll be forced to start infracting.

(Bow) Sorry about that, "BS" was the most polite words I could think of at the time.
Will strive for better words to use next time :)