Bomberboy's Report II

• Thread starter DeletedUser12806
  • Start date

DeletedUser12025

This whole thread has made for some quite comical reading.
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I enjoyed the report so ty Bomberboy.

Am so not going to get involved in the slither back to .net/love the Cuban Heels debate but will just say this. If you are unhappy with the Bomberboy news (and the perceptive amongst you will have cottoned onto this fact that some of you are) then get even!

Get your own printing press. Make one of your tribe don a silly superhero costume and think up a suitably good Forum Tag and fight back!

Pulls up comfy seat, hands round nibbles and drinks (no popcorn though :icon_razz:) and hopes to be royally entertained!

PnP dishonest. Say it ain't so!

The thing that most people seem to get annoyed about is that he is presenting it as an informative world post, when infact it is just based on personal PnP which makes it less well balanced and enjoyable for all. It is a good PnP but at this stage he should have some self respect and call it that :)

I am actually still over there top 5 on W73. I am simply here because I enjoy the game and the forums. Has nothing to do with ego's or it getting stomped out over there. I still post regularly on my normal forum account over on .net.

Hahahahahahahaha, I know who you are, and it makes your average statement even more amusing :p

... come back Nauz , all is forgiven, because if there ever was, this is certainly a case of better the devil you know!

He really seems serious about not coming back this time.... But we will see :)

Propaganda and Politics at it's finest, I haven't seen uk forums to active since 2009 :')

Now we all know that isnt true :D

DeletedUser12756

I have to agree, spot on thread BB. And to be fair, the slight bias on your posting is no different to RL media :p

Keep them coming!

DeletedUser

I have to agree, spot on thread BB. And to be fair, the slight bias on your posting is no different to RL media :p

Keep them coming!

Only if you read the daily fail..... Im more of an Independant Gaurdian kinda guy :D

DeletedUser12806

The thing that most people seem to get annoyed about is that he is presenting it as an informative world post, when infact it is just based on personal PnP which makes it less well balanced and enjoyable for all. It is a good PnP but at this stage he should have some self respect and call it that :)

Hahahahahahahaha, I know who you are, and it makes your average statement even more amusing :p

I doubt you know who I am, if you did Average would be putting you right in your place ;)
My account on W73 is in way better shape than your account.

As for the rest of your post I think you simply have something against me which is understandable considering I called you an average player on .net. My whole post is claimed to be my opinion. Parts that are claimed to be facts are provided with proof. If they are not provided with proof in this thread, they are provided with proof in another thread posted by me (the reason why #Pony members left Press, not provided in this thread with proof but provided in "Breaking News" thread)

So please, if your simply going to troll leave and go be average on .net again.

DeletedUser

The thing that most people seem to get annoyed about is that he is presenting it as an informative world post, when infact it is just based on personal PnP which makes it less well balanced and enjoyable for all.

*Yawn* No one cares if you don't like what you're reading. No one. Shut up and go be a downer in someone elses thread because most of the people posting here are giving their praises.

DeletedUser

I doubt you know who I am, if you did Average would be putting you right in your place ;)
My account on W73 is in way better shape than your account.

As for the rest of your post I think you simply have something against me which is understandable considering I called you an average player on .net. My whole post is claimed to be my opinion. Parts that are claimed to be facts are provided with proof. If they are not provided with proof in this thread, they are provided with proof in another thread posted by me (the reason why #Pony members left Press, not provided in this thread with proof but provided in "Breaking News" thread)

So please, if your simply going to troll leave and go be average on .net again.

Your a generic co on startstruck it appears, and my account is cleaner than yours on .net.

That however is irrelevant to my points, I was describing why some people feel your posts are hostile rather than informative :)

*Yawn* No one cares if you don't like what you're reading. No one. Shut up and go be a downer in someone elses thread because most of the people posting here are giving their praises.

I care otherwise I wouldnt have posted it, you think more people will care that you dont care? Or does no one care? Or everyone? Or maybe your co-playing him and thats why you care.... All I know is I dont care that you clearly care.... is that clear? :D

DeletedUser12806

Or maybe your co-playing him and thats why you care.... All I know is I dont care that you clearly care.... is that clear? :D

I am a solo player, have been since the start of the world.....

SPK204, you are clearly the more annoying side of the Gaiaworld account, as the one I talked to on .net seemed to be less trollish and have slight more interesting things to talk about.

DeletedUser11546

I think it's the annoying red font which makes BB seem like such an <snip>. Personally I'm getting tired of your constant posts stating how since you play .net you're bigger and better than everyone else who plays on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it's the annoying red font which makes BB seem like such an <snip>. Personally I'm getting tired of your constant posts stating how since you play .net you're bigger and better than everyone else who plays on this server.

I was trying so hard to refrain from posting........but the above statement had me in stitches!!

DeletedUser12806

Personally I'm getting tired of your constant posts stating how since you play .net you're bigger and better than everyone else who plays on this server.

Quote me saying this in a single place?
I brought up W73 as PeterDGreat1 said
"you are here to feed you very large ego that obviously got stomped on on .net." so .net was brought up as proof that he is full of himself.

Me SGK have issues going back to .net has nothing to do with me thinking I am bigger and better than everyone here. Personally I wouldn't be here if I thought the server was easy. I am an American who came to play the UK server because the US is easy. I came here to play with good players which so far I have. Good players in WD, good players in general on W19.

You guys do have a horrible addiction to putting words in my mouth though, between you, paladin and peterDgreat I could write a book of stuff you guys claimed I said that I never said.

DeletedUser11546

How am I putting words in your mouth, what I've said is everything that you've been saying in the ten days you've been posting on the externals. TEN DAYS. I know. I thought it had been a lot longer too.

DeletedUser12806

How am I putting words in your mouth?

Personally I'm getting tired of your constant posts stating how since you play .net you're bigger and better than everyone else who plays on this server.

^ How are you not putting words in my mouth?

Anyways, if you don't like my font and my post, then its not hard to not read them. If you read them don't complain and put words in my mouth.

DeletedUser

I am a solo player, have been since the start of the world.....

SPK204, you are clearly the more annoying side of the Gaiaworld account, as the one I talked to on .net seemed to be less trollish and have slight more interesting things to talk about.

Theres only one solo account in the top 5 on 73, and im the only person you would have talked to on the gaia account :D

Your missing perception and circumstance, if you were less full of yourself in our other conversations then I would have been reasonable and less trollish, However this forum personality has continually hidden an ego bubble under the guise of making the forums a better place. If your true intention was to do that in a good and sustainable manner then you wouldnt keep on trying to massage your ego at the same time. You remind me of Adellion but with prettier posts :)

If your going to do a report do it without bias, if you want to just create flames and bad feeling towards you then carry on as you are :) Yes its increased activity but at what cost :/

DeletedUser12806

Theres only one solo account in the top 5 on 73, and im the only person you would have talked to on the gaia account :D

The solo play was not directed at W73, as stated in a previous post (not sure if this thread or a differet) When W73 got brought up and me being a "Piggy back co-player" It was stated W73 is the first world I have played with a co-player. So yes I do have a co-player on W73.

The solo comment was directed at this world.

As for the rest of your post, If I come off as a player with ego that's not my intentions and must apologize. I do not post to "massage" my ego. I post because I enjoy conversations on the forums. even with you trolls I don't mind it. It's making the world more interesting for me, and I am sure many others who read the forums.

DeletedUser5582

I like BomberBoy. I like the fact he wears his underpants outside his trousers. I like he came here to save the world and to blog about it at the same time.

I like the red font too :icon_redface:

It is PnP guys so treat it as such! When I read the reports I like them as they are funny, irreverent and something different. Do I run downstairs holding up a printing copy screaming, "oh my god can you believe this!"

No. Nor should any of you. Enjoy it, try and better it but for goodness sake don't swallow it whole!

DeletedUser5774

Bomberboy is nothing like Adellion, take this from personal experience.