Bye Bye WC :)

DeletedUser

Ok so it is tiem to close the lid on WC :) 13 -

What brought this about?

Firstly - the settings are aweful, dont like the 14 hour noble rule, dont like the support your own tribe and not your allies, dont like flags and pally weapons, dont like costs associated.

Allies - They know who they are. XPRD, true to their word and a good capable bunch who without the above rules would have destroyed help with us long ago. WG - very dissapointing, ally with the strongest threat to them and then do not get involved in any wars, not a way to win. Some good players in there but not a world winning tribe and a dissapointing Ally who could have made a difference against the war with help and gained traction in another continent, but never got the balls to do anything.

Tribe Members - Lost some very good guys along the way but also made some fantastic new names and friends. WC as all other tribes has a certain style about it, and you either get it or you dont, those that do love it and remain loyal.

Some great names from this world who were great for the tribe include

The Dex
Modernaladdin
Sunburnt
Eagle Dad
Charlie Pat
Doc Z
Rodgermi
mbig
maid marion22
heroninho
jay3461

Thanks to those. I will be hanging about but RL means I cannot run the tribe without some of my old council who are not here.

Mr Mrs goes away for 4 months later this year so expect me and WC to be back!!

Its been fun guys, thanks for all the flames!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11204

Shame you guys have gone, you provided many an interesting story - no matter how badly reported they were! Hopefully we will see you around on UK14!

DeletedUser

it seems some of the guys want to carry it on. Like I say, those who are WC really get it...Shift you will never be WC....unless you change one of those F's to a T!

DeletedUser

it seems some of the guys want to carry it on. Like I say, those who are WC really get it...Shift you will never be WC....unless you change one of those F's to a T!

Cough**** first post lol
as for that comment PRICELESS :D

i will be happy to work with u again mate

DeletedUser9516

well it was fun whil eit lasted but i'm sure felix will pick up where wc left off

DeletedUser

You tried to recruit my account at one point during UK13 for one and I don't see why you are saying 'Shift you will never be WC'. Why would I ever want to be? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

That was before I knew you... :icon_wink:

Your arguments are weak

DeletedUser

Shift... (Can't put what I want to call u) give it a rest, your arguments are immature and seem to be directed at just trying to insult. End of the day your posts here are nothing but an irritation Infact not even that, I see u post and just skip so give everyone a break unless you have something constructive to say

DeletedUser11204

i would agree lol
Of course.... I am always right, but no offence mycool, but once Cruz got HELP involved, the likely hood of WC :) actualy staying greatly diminished, no matter if you had moles etc, Beano were too far away to make too much of a difference against Help, who had a decent frontline, and had several days of nukes available to them.

Plus from what I witnissed, many of the ops you did launch were not that effective!

DeletedUser

Shift... (Can't put what I want to call u) give it a rest, your arguments are immature and seem to be directed at just trying to insult. End of the day your posts here are nothing but an irritation Infact not even that, I see u post and just skip so give everyone a break unless you have something constructive to say

Do you honestly think I care what you say?
Give people a break? Uhm I know for a fact quite a lot of the forum readers enjoy my posts and find it amusing. In multiple Skype group chats people post links and tell me to go post because it'll be funny.

My arguments are immature? Show me where and state it for me. (How much can I bet you won't come back to me on that?)

My posts are indeed a lot of the time to irritate people (mostly mycool) but that's fun. I also like to stir up as you all know, and for people on your side (WC) that is bad because I point out your sneaky little dishonest moves but for tribes who get played around it is good and makes them aware.

DeletedUser

I gonna have to agree with shifty for once.... WC :) Looks like crap as a tribe from the inside and out side.
Their best player and the guy talking trash (Jay you know this is towards you) Is only high up in the ranks because of his ability to claim tribe mates and gobble up free villages. The tribe as a whole it was only a matter of time before you guys fell apart, HELP was gonna beat you guys ether way so in my opinion this was a way to flee and start new hoping for new results.

Ok so it is tiem to close the lid on WC :) 13 -

What brought this about?

Firstly - the settings are aweful, dont like the 14 hour noble rule, dont like the support your own tribe and not your allies, dont like flags and pally weapons, dont like costs associated.

Instead of complaining about the settings and coming up with excuses for why your quiting why dont you just give props to HELP for making your tribe inactive and why would thank your council who left you hanging? Ether way next time dont join a world with bad settings as i dont wanna read your sob story again.

As for Jay your new tribes wont be going to far, i can promise you that... with you guys recruiting into K54 and with HELP still gonna come after you they arnt gonna stop because of a name change your fate will be the same as your dukes :)

DeletedUser

I love reading external forums. On topic: Bye WC :), hopefully see you in future worlds.

DeletedUser

Lmao I remember back in the day you asked me for help and begged mycool for a WC invite..... I think I still have the mails will hunt them out and get them up for you...

but few points

1) we have recruited no one who wasn't in the war already both LR and WC are in the war FENIX are both tribes.
2) we will continue the war as WC and LR did
3) u say my dukes.... I created and ran LR and then took over a lot of the work in WC and now FENIX......

Do try and have alook at the stats before posting.