Bye Bye WC :)

DeletedUser

hey looser, thanks mate, who were you on 9?

Have you seen ballerond? If you do, tell him to get over here and give me a shout

DeletedUser4753

Lol been away for a bit but found a spare second.

Bazza despite mine and others onions is doing well, he's duking a tribe to whatever rank they are (yes my hol makes me that uninformed) and his acc is doing good, i still think we have yet to see the better players on w13, and don't suspect to see bazza be rank 1 forever or survive a decent bashing, but cant take much away from his success despite 2 easyish account to eat.

.net can suck mi balls, whilst yes with the larger numbers there are evidently going to be more competition at the top. its also an international server there is no comparison to be made people often play their home servers and the international server so why are comparisons drawn.

UK vs .us or .nl or .pl thats a far fairer comparison and whilst my knowledge of servers doesn't span far id back back .uk to smoke any other national server.
.net has its scripts, has its ego's, has its size, which all considering has a varying play style, one would not on a uk world be farming as aggressively at 3 million points, yet on .net this is still doable with ease.
compare apples with apples, .net will never be .uk.

WC :), i am sad to see them go, mycool did bring his banter and WC :) did very well. I dont think its right to "go haha WC:) musta been noobs, Help walked all over them there so shit." WC:) walked all over cruz, and held thier own against HELP, before its disbanding i believe WC and LR were well up against HELP and Cruz, so considering the loosers isnt exactly true, also the WC :) players of note will likely be around and outlast a lot of the WC :) flamers, proof will be in the puddin so to speak.

As for the 1 v 1, me thinks Shifty will smoke mycool, whilst i have a lot of negativity to gripe about .net, its still tribalwars, scripts or not one still needs knowledge of the game and some core skills, which perhaps im wrong but shifty possesses more of that than mycool.

Not to take owt away from him, won a world and got WC to where it is, and now her members are scattered around other promising tribes. Not that bad a job.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10970

Well. What can i add.

I would prefere WC and LR to remain.
This was the main reason for me still in this world.

But sad to see the hierachy chose to let their time go to the wayside. Kept it interesting. As i as waiting to see them fail, or on the off chance be victorious. Good luck to all those that leave. After ALL this is only a game.

Hopefully we will meet again in another world.

I was expecting a visit when I saw where you restarted :)
And I agree with all your sentiments...another world another time

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

I am sure most would "smoke me", its one of the reasons to go back to the drawing board a little and consider my abbilities, I am sure once I know how to load scripts etc then it will make the game even more enjoyable, however I have made top 20 on a few worlds now without it...but it is a pain! I have tried to learn but I was never academic...funny thing is that one of the pre requisits of joining WC is that you can snipe, backtime, t-train, script farm or be willing to learn very quickly!! Bit of a double standard I know.

WC was started as a bit of fun and I am delighted to see how far it has come and how much fun it has given its tribe members. I wish the original guys were still here to see it, they would be amazed at how well we have done and how much press we have got.

Bazza has not had ANY competition yet and loads of easy nobles, so he has not been tested. I am sure he will and I hope he sticks about to prove that he does not give up when the going gets tough.

I would love to see the top UK players go 1 on 1, I guess this is what the speed rounds are for??

DeletedUser4753

Oh it wasnt a dig mycool, im sure your very able, its just 1 on 1's are purely startup, and not even that more thee first week or so, which if your not building stuff exactly as they should be, and not farming to the absolute best efficiency, its easy to lag behind.

The problem with any sort of epic head to head is settings, some ppl wont play churches, some will only play churches. some want no bp, some want it. some want high barbs some want low barbs, so finding the sort of top 10-50 uk players that all would play and persist to play a world with the same settings is a mission lol.

n speeds just rapid clicks :p (jks flamers)

DeletedUser11204

You know what... On this 1 on 1 lark why not all club together and get the so called best UK players all in a round, I am sure I saw somewhere that you could hire one, then just pit them all against each other for like a week!

DeletedUser

That would be good.

Agreed settings and get them in would be a very good show.

DeletedUser11204

This is majorly OT but thats not an issue :p would be great to see it! I would fund it personally if I had to ;)

DeletedUser

Who were you over there?

Im still TWLooser, but I mainly just spam and do PnP's as started the world a month late as have just returned to TW.

hey looser, thanks mate, who were you on 9?

Have you seen ballerond? If you do, tell him to get over here and give me a shout

I was in Resist for a while if you remember them. But on UK im just TWLooser now :)

I just randomly saw his name on the .net externals the other day on a recent post, think it might have been no hauls, Ill have a look and if its him ill tell him he is missed :)

Thanks guys, really appreciate it.

I am sure most would "smoke me", its one of the reasons to go back to the drawing board a little and consider my abbilities, I am sure once I know how to load scripts etc then it will make the game even more enjoyable, however I have made top 20 on a few worlds now without it...but it is a pain! I have tried to learn but I was never academic...funny thing is that one of the pre requisits of joining WC is that you can snipe, backtime, t-train, script farm or be willing to learn very quickly!! Bit of a double standard I know.

WC was started as a bit of fun and I am delighted to see how far it has come and how much fun it has given its tribe members. I wish the original guys were still here to see it, they would be amazed at how well we have done and how much press we have got.

I would love to see the top UK players go 1 on 1, I guess this is what the speed rounds are for??

Shhhh, your not allowed farming scripts on co.uk :lol: