Bye Bye WC :)

DeletedUser

WC :) was here.

Again, boring comments from someone who will not reveal who they are. In terms of playing a world with no co and winning, personally dont have the time or inclination but tell me if I am wrong, this game is just about pressing buttons? I am sure you are a very good button presser Mr Scientist, how's the Avatar wife? Did you make her look pretty?

I have stated my reasons for leaving and despite the fact that I am honest about my gaming skills you would be surprised how many people have asked to co with me. I am not saying I am the best at anything, I just try and run tribes where people do not take anythng too seriously, but at the same time have the urge to win. Generally I attract mature loyal players and new guys who want to learn ( not from me obviously ).

Ballerond was a great part of WC and a sad loss due to the situation in Greece, as is Sonic-Chem. However there is still a beating heart of WC and plenty of guys who I would happily lose any world defending. For me its not all about the winning as it seems to be for you guys, its about having fun on the way. Having said that, we did win world 9 which was nice, how many world have you won scientist?

DeletedUser

Again, boring comments from someone who will not reveal who they are.

Having said that, we did win world 9 which was nice, how many world have you won scientist?

Im not hiding from no one haha Im new to .co.UK but im the scientist on .net also.

To answer your second question, iv won 3 worlds 1 as duke and 2 as players on .net
Not to mention iv won speed worlds on .net also.

You should really stop bringing up how you won world 9 tho, i checked out world 9 settings and maps and you did no big achievement by winning that world in my opinion.

DeletedUser

So why do you think you know anything about me? And do you know what Mr Scientist, we are what you may call "the underdogs" so to win a world was a big deal for us and for the team who helped us win it and who were there at the finish. A top bunch of lads and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves despite the settings being aweful.

You see the thing is that there are so many of your type on here that is gets boring. By the sound of things you need to get out a little bit? There is a whole real world out there for you to explore, but then i guess you will tell us how you are a real life astro physicist and how you single handedly developed the module which is now on Mars...or maybe you will tell us all how great you are at this game again?

Either way, pray tell why you think you know me and how you think you can beat me? I can learn all the scripts, I can quit work, I can stay up all nigth and ignore my Mrs ( yes a real woman ) and I am sure I could beat you at this game too, what does it prove?

DeletedUser

Lol Scientist who were you on .net 64? I was Mr.Chump until we all decide to stop logging hahaha

DeletedUser

are you ignoring my post? Interested to know more mate :icon_razz:

I didnt ignore it just was sick of reading the same excuses...

'i have a mrs. yes a real women'
'i could stay up all night playing by myself with out a co-player and beat you'

As for W9 the settings sucked the world clearly had no interest on it as it didnt even reach outside the core so no i dont thin its much of an achievement for winning that world. Just like i dont think it will be for who ever wins this world.

You keep insulting people on here which is humorous because i play this game maybe 3-6 hours a day and i not only am i 3 times bigger then you, but i can promise you i out farm you by at least 2million and i only play 3-6 hours a day.

You talk about how much other stuff you got to do in real life when i work 14-16 hours a day on a rig away from my girlfriend and i still manage to be better then you at this game.

DeletedUser

Also can I just add to this post hats off to Bazza and True Warrior. They stuck by their convictions and are good guys. Nothing was personal, just been chatting to them and thought I should drop something here too.

DeletedUser

you talk of excuses and me slating people...I only dig at those who dig at us? and shifty is right, i dont farm much so to be as big as I am is pretty impressive I think?

I am not sure why you would take a win away from anyone or try and put anyones achievements down, we all have to start somewhere.

And I am very pleased that you have a real life to attend but 3 - 6 hours a day is still a bit much....the boys on the rig must be getting lonely ;)

oh and you still have not revealed who you are on this world!? And if there is no achievement in it why bother?

DeletedUser

oh and you still have not revealed who you are on this world!? And if there is no achievement in it why bother?

Easy for me the reason i joined this world was to get to know .co.UK players so i can start my own tribe hopefully on W15 or 16, hard to start your own tribe if you know no one on the server. Crappy settings yet, but im getting done what i needed to get done.

as for who i am, i dont see why it matters so much?

DeletedUser6598

Easy for me the reason i joined this world was to get to know .co.UK players so i can start my own tribe hopefully on W15 or 16, hard to start your own tribe if you know no one on the server. Crappy settings yet, but im getting done what i needed to get done.

as for who i am, i dont see why it matters so much?

He is Go3mon read around the forums just a tiny bit and you can find out who people are. You also asked myself who i am in game despite the fact it is there for everyone to see your just too lazy to find it.

As for talking down your W9 win well done but past achievements are just that you are remembered for your most recent achievements therefore until next time WC:) didn't cut it this world.

DeletedUser

Its not lazy, i wish I had more time to spend on this game cos in hionesty I do love it, just find it funny how people say things without wanting to reveal who they are... might get them some enemies, but thanks for the heads up.

And yeah I know, WC :( didnt cut it here but to be honest it was never created to win worlds, it was created on world 9 by a group of us who got on and it just so happened that we won. I think anyone who plays a world and keeps going to the win deserves commendation, it takes a lot of commitment, and so should those who stay and battle to the end.

I do not want to keep going on about world 9, its just that people seem to want to slate us here for some reason, we have had it from the start and myself and my tribe members were well proud of winnig world 9 because everyone said we couldnt.

Like I say, we were and are the underdogs, but we are building a name for ourselves and that can attract good players. Truth is that I need to spend some time now learning to play the game better, although cant get opera at work which is where I play it most of the time

DeletedUser

I got him - in XPRD - and rank 33 in the world. Not really storming up the charts for all your skills are ya scientist? Whats holding you back from unleashing? I got to half your points without farming!

DeletedUser11204

I got him - in XPRD - and rank 33 in the world. Not really storming up the charts for all your skills are ya scientist? Whats holding you back from unleashing? I got to half your points without farming!

From what I heard, he just joined the account a few days ago, so not really much of a fair comparison! On a side note, I wish there was the possibility of having like a world dedicated to one on ones :D that would really show who is good and who is just bragging!

DeletedUser

I would definitely take a bench on that world! lol
I am sure scientist is a good player, you cant got that far in .net or uk without being one, just not sure what his beef with me is and what all the my #@*! is bigger than yours is all about... it is a game after all

DeletedUser

You started in the core in on the end of the rim and doubled your size with a 3 week late start....... smh

DeletedUser

thats cos you farm, or is there something else special about you? Oh you can put nice pictures on your mail...does that get you extra points?? 1 x plunderer of the day... amazing

Dont let the rig boys push you about buddy! You keep pressing those buttons, it will get you somewhere!.... 33rd currently

DeletedUser

Lol Scientist who were you on .net 64? I was Mr.Chump until we all decide to stop logging hahaha

Thats not quite what happened with the Chump account.... decided to stop logging hahahaa :icon_rolleyes: That account got rimmed while it was active.

But keeping it vaguely OT, WC showed a lot of commitment to finish W9. Hope to see them on other worlds to come.

P.s I do see at least the username Ballerond floating around on .net still :)

DeletedUser

Thats not quite what happened with the Chump account.... decided to stop logging hahahaa :icon_rolleyes: That account got rimmed while it was active.

But keeping it vaguely OT, WC showed a lot of commitment to finish W9. Hope to see them on other worlds to come.

P.s I do see at least the username Ballerond floating around on .net still :)

Nope, we started getting mass attacked by over 70 different players (3 tribes total). All was fakes and before we actually lost many troops (only lost a few to some very poor offences) we all found the world extremely boring and we are too lazy to sort it out with the mass-attackers :lol:
Who were you over there?