Bye Bye WC :)

DeletedUser

The 24,000 is a bit much lol more like 12000 was the most i seen.

You've ether never been apart of a good war or never been on a front line, was duke of O~SIN on world 6, front line account had over 20,000 incomings at one point on my account. Back then there wasnt much for tagging incomes ether so you had to stay up all night trying to find the nobles and snipe them.

As for Mycool wanting to join .net if you do let me know what world so i can watch you fail miserably and make more excuses :)

DeletedUser

Taken from our Council page after you quit ...

mycool wrote:
Thanks guys

Jay should have mailed you all, be a little wary of him as he has not done this "merge" well and I am not 100% sure he is a good one to follow.

WC will never die guys, just needs a nap every now and then! ;)

:lol: I wouldn't either.

DeletedUser11366

If he is as bad as your making out then explain why he has lead and won world 9?

What makes you so special to come on here and slate people that are proven good players.

DeletedUser

As for Mycool wanting to join .net if you do let me know what world so i can watch you fail miserably and make more excuses :)

lol, another person hiding behind a new name I guess? Care to tell us who you are or why you think you know anything about me?

Do you play on your own or .net or have co players?

DeletedUser11245

he could take you in a one on one pretty easy considering he is on a account that is twice your points and joined 3 weeks after you :lol:

DeletedUser

If someone is leading properly, is solo and has a true real-life vocation, it's rather easy to flatline whilst being very active. I know whenever I lead, I don't feel inclined to grow my own account. Hell, my GCSEs fell from A*s to Bs when I led DEATH on UK11. If something as important as that can be cut, I'd say personal growth is a menial thing. :p

On a side note, I would say that is very likely that Shifty would win, I see he's done well on .net and Mycool, no offence, but you don't exactly stand out beyond leadership properties.

DeletedUser

lol, I have won wars and worlds and do not even know how to script farm mate! Thats what makes me laugh. I have not even farmed at all for about a month! All I would need to do is learn how to script farm I am sure i could be as big as the next person. It would also help to lose all interest in life outside of TW as well as my job and relationship and I am sure I could click the button as many times as the next person, or get a co....unless i am missing something ( no offence pushty, not aimed at you bud )

I enjoy this game simply for the people that i meet and have a laugh with, its a bit of a boys club for me. If I could afford to race motors i would probably do that instead and the only thing that has kept me here is the relationships I have made and what seems to be an ability to run an ok tribe.

DeletedUser

U can't really compare a co play with a single play..... But that many things being mentioned now a can't even be bothered to look at who ppl are talking about.

amyone else got any comments I need a giggle.....

DeletedUser11285

If ya going on .net i might have to join you been a few years since i was on .net

DeletedUser

lol, another person hiding behind a new name I guess? Care to tell us who you are or why you think you know anything about me?

Do you play on your own or .net or have co players?

.net has co-players but the only world iv used a co-player on was world 64.

Ill do the next .net world you join with no co an and do better then you i promise.

DeletedUser10033

Well. What can i add.

I would prefere WC and LR to remain.
This was the main reason for me still in this world.

But sad to see the hierachy chose to let their time go to the wayside. Kept it interesting. As i as waiting to see them fail, or on the off chance be victorious. Good luck to all those that leave. After ALL this is only a game.

Hopefully we will meet again in another world.

DeletedUser

.net has co-players but the only world iv used a co-player on was world 64.

Ill do the next .net world you join with no co an and do better then you i promise.

Lolz.theres already been another world since 64, even if it is no hauls. Only just started though, could be perfect haha

Also you use past tense above which implies your no longer on 64.... as thats only been open 60 days your clearly not that good lol

Ballerond was the only really good thing about WC (like ever) from my limited knowledge on the subject.

Your all noobs :)

Though quite entertaining granted rofl

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lolz.theres already been another world since 64, even if it is no hauls. Only just started though, could be perfect hahaAlso you use past tense above which implies your no longer on 64.... as thats only been open 60 days your clearly not that good lolBallerond was the only really good thing about WC (like ever) from my limited knowledge on the subject.Your all noobs :)Though quite entertaining granted rofl

Good catch but i meant to say 62, my account is still on world 62 as my co-player decided not to quit only i did.

http://www.twstats.com/en62/index.php?page=player&id=4924173

As for someone saying you can go flatline and still be a good leader, this depends on many things.

Firstly if the tribe respect you, which mean they would have to know you before hand to respect someone telling them what to do who is flat line and looks like a crap player.

Or late game iv seen many dukes do this.

But to start a world thinking 'im a great duke not even gonna grow' then you end up with people like mycool making excuses for whys hes quiting rather then saying his tribe was falling apart and didnt wanna be here unless WC :) was here.

DeletedUser

Well. What can i add.

I would prefere WC and LR to remain.
This was the main reason for me still in this world.

But sad to see the hierachy chose to let their time go to the wayside. Kept it interesting. As i as waiting to see them fail, or on the off chance be victorious. Good luck to all those that leave. After ALL this is only a game.

Hopefully we will meet again in another world.

Dont worry buddy !!! Lizard is still here !