Cant farm my regular donors

DeletedUser3243

Also in most worlds, if not all, the players' villages turn into barbarian Villages when the player has been inactive for 2/3 weeks, unless he has Premium, then he will turn Barbarian when the Premium ends.

that's true, but when the player with 126 points logs in every day without upgrade his levels, he stays on the world :(

DeletedUser3243

seems funny to me, having 126 points and nobody can attack you :) lol

DeletedUser

What I do mind, is active players losing good farms. Sorry, but if the relations becomes 20:1 in points, then the player is never going to make a come back. And if he/she does, once they breach the 20:1 point threshold, then the big player can attack again. Thus defeating the whole purpose of the rule.

Look at it from another angle. I'm protected for a few days to learn the ropes and then i'm crushed. I may by that time have gotten the swing of it and carried on playing by which the rule has kept me in the game and thus if i have a premium account ( i have) the owners gain. Had i been screwed over amost instantly i'd probably have said crew this.

DeletedUser2765

Look at it from another angle. I'm protected for a few days to learn the ropes and then i'm crushed. I may by that time have gotten the swing of it and carried on playing by which the rule has kept me in the game and thus if i have a premium account ( i have) the owners gain. Had i been screwed over amost instantly i'd probably have said crew this.

But see thats the thing, you're already exposed to 100's of attacks until we become 20x your size. In the beginning of the world, the only way to become 20x a players size is active farming. That means that we are farming a lot of the players in our 15x15.

It does not protect you, it only hampers us. Because by the time we get to be 20x your size, we've probably already attacked you atleast a dozen times.

DeletedUser3243

i still think it is a stupid rule, i'm paying premium, so i want to play the game. if the player next to me is too lazy to level up, that's not my problem.

DeletedUser

But see thats the thing, you're already exposed to 100's of attacks until we become 20x your size. In the beginning of the world, the only way to become 20x a players size is active farming. That means that we are farming a lot of the players in our 15x15.

It does not protect you, it only hampers us. Because by the time we get to be 20x your size, we've probably already attacked you atleast a dozen times.
So in theory all you want is a world for experienced players where us new players have no chance? As a new player i feel its a helpful rule as it gives respite and a chance to learn. The owners clearly think so to or else it would have been removed.

DeletedUser

How's it fair to punish somebody who's good at the game by telling them that can't attack somebody? The best way to learn is to be thrown in at the deep end, but if you don't like it then find somewhere you can grow in peace before you try to play with the experienced players. I'm not an experienced player and i hate the rule

DeletedUser

It's a shame that this happens to most of the new players, that's when the tribes and newbie tribes come in.

Hopefully you'll find in your area a tribe willing to invite you in, and most probably a player who's willing to show you the ropes.
It's a shame that there's nothing to keep this tradition going apart from fair playing players, but it's something that you only experience once before you've learnt the game ;)

DeletedUser2765

So in theory all you want is a world for experienced players where us new players have no chance? As a new player i feel its a helpful rule as it gives respite and a chance to learn. The owners clearly think so to or else it would have been removed.

It does not help you. Like I said, by the time the rule kicks into effect, we are 20x your size and have likely attacked you a dozen times or more. It does not help you. The best bet is to restart over and try again when it comes to that point. As I said, all it does is hamper the better player.

Also, my tribe on w41.net, was a tribe based off of noobs who didn't know how to play. My co-player on w2 .co.uk (we play the -Osiris- account, #1 in the world), is a noob I trained from my w41.net tribe. Do not tell me I am not supporting noobs and teaching them. But a rule like this only hampers elite/more experienced players.

DeletedUser

This is obviously one of those rules that has advantages and disadvantages depending on what type of player you are, where you are located on the map and when you started in relation to other people - it will always be controversial.

At the end of the day....it is here....and we have live with it.