Cat`s need help which is under the belly.

DeletedUser10576

What a noob tribe Cat`s are if they ask for help to take my village`s from there allied tribe UNDER.I,m a average player who log`s on every 2nd day and i need to learn the plays i admit this.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

they never did ask for help really. you're just a mutual food who happens to be tribeless. That's like a food that doesn't need cooking -.-

DeletedUser10576

they never did ask for help really. you're just a mutual food who happens to be tribeless. That's like a food that doesn't need cooking -.-

Food ? i watch support being attacked by there own tribe members. ;) Friends are friends. ;)

DeletedUser12062

Lol the UNDER guys obviously got troops to burn
This thread has to be dumb, TW Player I expected better of you to be honest, a request for an invite then make a tribe declare a war to get the attention then this.

DeletedUser

Well he needs something to do as i guess his tribe forum very quiet lol

DeletedUser10576

^^ lol I lol more seeing that CATS need more than 1 member to play me but just a hint Cat Norris . You will need more players in your op or ask your acad tribe or allied.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

yh his villagers complaining they feel insecure haha

DeletedUser10576

My villages will stay mine. :) They need a bigger boat.

DeletedUser10576

Cat asked his acad tribe for help.lol Will he ask Under next.? I think so..

DeletedUser12062

Lol you realy under estimate Mr Norris mate.
Id say he dont see you yet as worthy or you would of been gone, theres only one brain dead player who thinks he can take on a tribe n thats me :lol:
So you want to point out to external what point your trying to prove? boasting your alive a couple of days after bieng in someones face when they clearly doing there own thing is doing what?
Why not head down and play the game? if your as good as you say time will show

DeletedUser10576

Opp`s he did ask his acad tribe and allied tribe the noob and out of the 2 trains sent 1 noble got in, bad play by me.(wife.) shops. The 3rd train i will update tomorrow when my .net co plays it.

DeletedUser12335

tw player, your the kind of player tribalwars doesnt need, you lie , backstab your way to staying alive, im glad your tribeless as quite franckly i wouldnt even want my enemies having you in the tribe, they deserve better

DeletedUser4753

we do need that sort of player, who else am i to poke fun at.

i mean its not everyday u get a random guy who feels he deserves his own thread cause he got a ram speed here n thier.

DeletedUser4753

one time i sent a farming trip and a whole spear died :icon_cry:

no thread....

DeletedUser10576

tw player, your the kind of player tribalwars doesnt need, you lie , backstab your way to staying alive, im glad your tribeless as quite franckly i wouldnt even want my enemies having you in the tribe, they deserve better

Now then were did i lie ? Can anyone not delete reports (5) and delete a/c in less than 4 mins.? or is your lag (brain) that bad.

Back stab to stay alive .You do not know me then, or if i,m any good at this game so jog on.

Tribeless , i was not asked to join the new tribe in the merge as they knew i was having a bit of fun off Cats,ca and 1 Under peep and they did not want to play tw but hugg.

I deleted and gifted my village`s so i say again jog on.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
When that happens I'll let you know...

You top 5 on UK "dead" 13 yet?...

image.php

Though keep munching them barbs... that's a strategy that always works...