Cat`s need help which is under the belly.

DeletedUser4753

d1 started war at 2 mil, is now 3 summin
also killed more troops than anyone asside from the rank 1
erm every enemy has been more than 2x our size since day 1
all of this done with no p2w spendage
if i lose i lose but its deffo not been easy,

as apposed

mancunia
nom nom internals, yey rank 1, yey p2w
rimmed a week later

go you keyboard warrior :icon_rolleyes:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
lol... is that the best you've got...

no wonder them barbs are so scared of you... the "bestest defender in the world" losing points... are they the big bullies being mean to you?...

Why don't you troll someone that makes ridiculously stupid claims like.. i don't know... that they will be top 5 soon...

though I know... tis your brothers fault you lost those villages and munched all them barbs trying to run away...

DeletedUser4753

show me a tw player in existence that when a player deletes in amongst thier cluster and the enemy starts eating them who doesnt proceed to noble them up.

Why would i troll someone who atleast wants to play the game and have fun with it, when shooting down lancashire ppl is so much more fun.

white rose ftw!

as said already, dont me mad cuz he dont like you, im sure thier are plenty of other people you can be a fan be a lol boi of *cough* jo *cough*

DeletedUser

Guys, cut it out.

If you want a "Mancunia vs D1" thread, go make one in MSG. This is the UK16 forums, so keep the chat at least close to relevant.

DeletedUser11546

I think in the war of words, D1 is the protagonist, sorry Rob.

DeletedUser

Tribeless , i was not asked to join the new tribe in the merge as they knew i was having a bit of fun off Cats,ca and 1 Under peep and they did not want to play tw but hugg.

You wasn't invited because I didn't want to invite you. I approached you about a month ago about possible diplomacy between our tribes when we were having a tiff with TEN. You was unwilling for diplomacy at that time. I am not then going to allow you to join us once you kick off some trouble for yourself to drag us into it.

We may not be the biggest tribe here but don't think the reason you was not invited is because we are not willing to play the game. It was based purely on the fact you did not want to help us when we needed it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10576

I have saw your mails to Under in there forum and also your mail about me to your tribe member`s.I have left 16 so just a hint.. find help for your members and play more active there.

DeletedUser

So then you know what I just wrote is the truth.

My reason for not allowing you to join and for me asking my members to stop supporting you was you. It had nothing to do with UNDER or CATS. Sure they informed me my guys were supporting you, however as i said to both of them i would stop it because it was you.

As for the hint I still don't understand your broken/poor English sorry. This may have been the reason for a break down in our initial discussions reference diplomacy and i may have you all wrong, however i play a .uk server so I don't expect to have decrypt messages. I accept it on .net but don't expect it here.

DeletedUser

I joined to late to ever have aspirations of wining this world. However I will achieve what I came here for as well as giving a good account of myself if i get the chance to.

What I wont be doing is gobbing off and then bugging out when i cant get no more support..lol ;)

Its all in the hands of ..fate..

DeletedUser10576

lol i,m a .net co player type of peep who is but sore playing this game for the last 5+ yrs.