catapults with weapon

DeletedUser

has anyone tested the 2500 cats against a nuke ???

it is prob the best defence with the weapon ...

AttackerUnits:

20000:axemen:10000:lightcavalry:8000:mountedarcher:300:ram:

Losses:

20000 10000 8000 300

that was against 2500:catapult: and a :paladin:!!!!

so a attack that wouldnt even be able to be that powerfull lost , wow! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

also it beats 100,000 axes with 10,000 light cav and 8000MA and 300rams!!

this is really really amazing ...

DeletedUser

The only problem is build time, cost, and the fact it only works in one village.

DeletedUser

As a one-trick pony, it's fantastic. With the Paladin, you can even move them around quickly. It's something I've always wanted to go crazy with. In all fairness though, it's even better as an early game defence - A few hundred Catapults coupled with the weapon and you can get enough defence to really hurt an attacker, while still being offensive.

DeletedUser

The only problem is build time, cost, and the fact it only works in one village.

yes but if u where on your last village and people were nuking you ****less then you can just sit back and say hello odd :lol:

DeletedUser

Now if you were lucky if enough to get all of those at once and together, you would have an unkillable defence, stacking would be amazing.

DeletedUser

Now if you were lucky if enough to get all of those at once and together, you would have an unkillable defence, stacking would be amazing.

it would be carnage for the unfortunate attacker:lol:

also if u somehow managed to get 5 billion CATS, ur defence would be impossible to kill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also if u somehow managed to get 5 billion CATS, ur defene would be impossible to kill.

a little bit over the top theyre :lol:

i reckon they should lower cat pop to about 3 ... (?)

DeletedUser

a little bit over the top theyre :lol:

i reckon they should lower cat pop to about 3 ... (?)

i was playing with the simulator, and when i got to 5 billion, i didn't lose troops, even against a axe nukes.

DeletedUser562

also if u somehow managed to get 5 billion CATS, ur defence would be impossible to kill.

I really wish that that could happen :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Build time can be made up for by building them in ws bonus vils, the cost isn't that bad. It's a nice way to eat up excess clay and pass out iron to vils that need it, and it's manouverable enough with 10mins/field that if your cluster is tight enough, it might as well be in all your villages :p

DeletedUser

If you had all bonus WS vills. If you could cluster several of them you could have a cluster that would be close to unnoble able.

DeletedUser

and have the pally there of course :p, well here defence and stacking will be at it's highest in TW, villages are closely stacked together.

DeletedUser

Yes, but you could move him around. May have to stack a couple with regular D, but one of those would be protected.

DeletedUser

Yes, but you could move him around. May have to stack a couple with regular D, but one of those would be protected.

I am saying it would not have a chance against a even decently coordinated attack.

DeletedUser

I am saying it would not have a chance against a even decently coordinated attack.
on it's own most likely not, but they are not on there own are they ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well if it was only on one person, that person's tribe could send him their paladins with that weapon and stack each village with cats, and a paladin. If it was a tightly clustered tribe, it would work.