catapults with weapon

DeletedUser

Seriously? Good thing I never played very far in pally worlds, I know nothing about them :p

Pwnt myself.

DeletedUser

Aww, so I did not make a fool of myself again.

Thanks Nauz, Paladins are not a area I am genius in.

Ninja Edit - Neither is spelling :p

DeletedUser

I made a guide/discussion for this back in W30. Sadly I deleted the images of my photobucket account. If I find them, I'll re-up it.

DeletedUser

Basically if you had cats near all your villages, your tribe mates could simply just support with there paladins (If they ahve the weapon) if your getting attacks on multiple villages, much simpler than moving around armys of sp/sw

DeletedUser

Basically if you had cats near all your villages, your tribe mates could simply just support with there paladins (If they ahve the weapon) if your getting attacks on multiple villages, much simpler than moving around armys of sp/sw

the paladins weapon only has an effect when defending in the village that the paladin is stationed in

DeletedUser

the paladins weapon only has an effect when defending in the village that the paladin is stationed in

Untrue. The paladin weapon affects all troops in the village it's defending, even if it isn't the one it is stationed in.

DeletedUser

Untrue. The paladin weapon affects all troops in the village it's defending, even if it isn't the one it is stationed in.

hey woodlandapple :)

"just suck it" was talking about supporting villages with your paladin and the paladins weapons still having an effect however this is untrue because if you were able to support a village with more than one pally and all the bonus' having an effect that would make it very unfair. Also there would be an option for multiple paladin bonus' in the simulator

DeletedUser

So what?

Restation your paladin and send the cats in support.

DeletedUser

So what?

Restation your paladin and send the cats in support.

thats my point

you have to re-station your pally, not just support the village

and the problem with re-stationing is that re-stationing your paladin takes a LOT longer than sending it as support

DeletedUser

Does the paladin weapon not work in a village he isn't stationed in? Or another player's village?

Anyway, I think the Cat Defence is higly overrated. It takes weeks to build, ages to move, you're paladin is stuck in that village so the defence is actually worth anything.

DeletedUser

hey woodlandapple :)

"just suck it" was talking about supporting villages with your paladin and the paladins weapons still having an effect however this is untrue because if you were able to support a village with more than one pally and all the bonus' having an effect that would make it very unfair. Also there would be an option for multiple paladin bonus' in the simulator

hey :p

And you don't need to restation paladin. Me and my coplayer use the cat defence on w29, and it defends at full strength even in villages it's supporting :p

Also, there is an option to choose multiple paladin bonuses in the sim. Try ctrl+clicking on them :p

DeletedUser

Does the paladin weapon not work in a village he isn't stationed in? Or another player's village?

Anyway, I think the Cat Defence is higly overrated. It takes weeks to build, ages to move, you're paladin is stuck in that village so the defence is actually worth anything.

In a ws bonus with lvl15 ws, it takes hardly any time to build compared to it's strength, and you will hardly ever need to rebuild a significant portion of it. It supports at paladin speed, since support sent with paladin is always sped up to 10mins/field.

On the world I use it on, me + coplayer were already severe cat whores anyway, so it was a case of placing a paladin in a village we would've had anyway, and suddenly it provided uber stacking power :D

DeletedUser1342

Eventually almost everyone in your tribe will end up with the Cat weapon, if everyone plans ahead and gets a cat village sorted out even when they dont have the weapon, when they do get it any front line they stack would be near unbreakable.

DeletedUser

Yeah it would only need one Pally but if you had more than 2000 Cats in the village the village it will easily kill the nuke, If theres say 40-50 members in a tribe. There should be 40-50 Pallys with the Cat weapon which is plenty to defend multiple villages.

DeletedUser

Ok imagine a village has 2k cats and a paladin with the bonfire.

If players sent cats in support would the paladin bonus affect the new cats? Or would they need to send their own paladin with his own bonus?

And I'll assume having 10 bonfire paladins doesn't increase the CAT defence 10 times repeatedly.

DeletedUser

So pretty much basically. All you want to do is, if you get a WS Bonnie Villa on a Pally World, and you have about 5 villas and need another defence village and if you're feeling pretty high, fill your village with Catapults. There. Sowted :D

DeletedUser

Ok imagine a village has 2k cats and a paladin with the bonfire.

If players sent cats in support would the paladin bonus affect the new cats? yes
Or would they need to send their own paladin with his own bonus? no

And I'll assume having 10 bonfire paladins doesn't increase the CAT defence 10 times repeatedly. correct