• Farm limit No
  • Morale No
  • Militia No
  • Attack/support gap 200ms
  • Night Bonus No.
  • Limited Hauls Yes
  • No Sitting
  • No barb nobling

So, here it is, many of you sent in requests for a tricky round. Let's see just how good you are.

Win condition. #1 Player after 90 days receives 1000pp
#1 Tribe after 90 days receives an equal share of 1000pp

Full settings Here

DeletedUser

seems hard

Nobles Packages, Only 3 nobles can be built per village

maths will be needed here with timing nobles to land in front of each in order to get a train.

DeletedUser

What does no farm limit mean? Is that so that you can farm other players as much as you want? Or is it that you can build huge nukes?

DeletedUser8219

Getting the most hauls you can out of limited hauls also takes a little more calculation than normal farming

DeletedUser8219

What does no farm limit mean? Is that so that you can farm other players as much as you want? Or is it that you can build huge nukes?

Nope, farm limit just effectively gives you a cap on defensive troops in a village.

No farm limit means that it will be just as normal worlds so no need to explain the farm limit properly really

DeletedUser8219

how do limited hauls works?

There is a limit on the amount you can haul every 24 hours. So each haul counts towards your limit until 24 hours after the attack landed.

Though this limit increases periodically (usually hourly, increasing 1000/24 per hour) and also increases for every village you have (usually by 1000 per village)

Edit: Though it wouldn't surprise me if the limit increased more quickly due to the world speed being 3, idk

Last edited by a moderator:

strenghts

Reaction score
well will try get in on time and will be co-playing with bricey21
hoping my friends from classic 2 and 3 will be there aswell

DeletedUser9598

Can a mod post the limited hauls formula for classic 4? And maybe a brief description of how it works in comparison to a normal limited hauls world?

DeletedUser9598

And i will spam the life out of this thread until i get a reply :icon_twisted:

Deleted User - 70854

I always wondered about the increased loyalty increase. now does it go up once every 20 mins or 3 times every hour?