Classic 4 settings

DeletedUser9598

Your answer is here

No its not, classic isnt a normal world and my question was how does it differ and what is the formula for classic

Is it *3000 as thats the world speed? Or is it x3 per hour or... its confusing

DeletedUser

galaxy for sale :

you seem to know what you're doing, whats your IGN

DeletedUser

What is the winning condition? or is it like server will end after 90 days automatically and the best tribe will be decided by rank?
Is there any tribe lock period?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh! crap the haul just got upgraded and i built my village for small hauls so now i am screwed
would rather have had the smaller start
Tribal Wars team Aug 14,2013 15:11
I have upped the starting limit from 1000 to 10000 as the limits are not linked to world speed as loyalty is.

Hope this helps

Tracey

Nauzhror

Reaction score

• Nobles Packages, Only 3 nobles can be built per village

Please.
Never use that setting again.
Ever.
It is beyond broken.

Seriously, I can only assume you don't understand how it works.

Only three nobles can be built, per village, ever.

Scenario:

I start near three players
let's call them A, B, and C.

They each make 3 nobles.

They each noble three villages.

I make three nobles, I then noble their main villages.

I am now at 4 villages - permanently.

I cannot make nobles in any of my villages, ever.

The noble limit does not reset when the villages change hands - because the previous owners of the villages made nobles with them I cannot do so.

Out of all of the settings TW has that is the only one I consider to be unanimously bad, and that is a 100% dealbreaker in that I will not even think of playing a world that has it set.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I cannot make nobles in any of my villages, ever.

Surely Nauz is wrong........ (for once)

The only thing he is wrong about is this part - or rather he didn't explain it fully. He can make more nobles if somebody else nobles Players' A, B or C other village which then frees up a slot in the academy.

And no, I am not playing, simply staring at the thread since AP asked me to.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The only thing he is wrong about is this part - or rather he didn't explain it fully. He can make more nobles if somebody else nobles Players' A, B or C other village which then frees up a slot in the academy.

Sure about that?

I don't recall that ever being the case. Only played a few speed rounds that had the setting, but I know Miggy has played several and often wound up rank 1 early on, but was unable to continue making nobles so would eventually wind up being passed and he'd thenr esort to catting them to keep rank 1 since he couldn't noble them.

Even if you're right though, it's still horribly broken.

DeletedUser

I think it means only 3 nobles can be built per village at a time maybe? That would seem more sensible and legit...

DeletedUser

Are you playing this world Phoenix.
Not anymore.
And no, I am not playing, simply staring at the thread since AP asked me to.
Staring at it an awful lot for someone who wasn't interested.
I think it means only 3 nobles can be built per village at a time maybe? That would seem more sensible and legit...
No, this specific setting means that one village can only ever have 3 conquered villages at any one time. So it is possible to be stuck with no 'slots' to noble other villages. However, the world settings still say gold coins and, as far as I'm aware, this setting isn't compatible with gold coins.

DeletedUser

No, this specific setting means that one village can only ever have 3 conquered villages at any one time. So it is possible to be stuck with no 'slots' to noble other villages. However, the world settings still say gold coins and, as far as I'm aware, this setting isn't compatible with gold coins.

Jeez that is really bad lol...

DeletedUser

Lol very bad settings

DeletedUser

no guys, if you had 5 vills, each vill could have 3 nobles, i,m sure if you had 3 nboles and you noble a vill, then you should be able to create another noble to make 3 again. thats why at the start i say maths will come handy, as to make a train you must slot another noble in from another vill on an attack where another vill is sending 3 make 4.

example : your first vill has 3 nobles and your second has 1, you send them at different times to a target so they all land in the same second.

my thoughts, i might be wrong

DeletedUser282

Sure about that?

I don't recall that ever being the case. Only played a few speed rounds that had the setting, but I know Miggy has played several and often wound up rank 1 early on, but was unable to continue making nobles so would eventually wind up being passed and he'd thenr esort to catting them to keep rank 1 since he couldn't noble them.

Even if you're right though, it's still horribly broken.

I'm fairly certain he's correct. But as you say, still broken.

Though if the world is in fact coins then I really have no idea what they're doing.