co-op accounts

DeletedUser

i think the co-op accounts rule is so unfair to the other players that dont use it
you the game makers make a world and put the co-op players there let them fight each other
let us players that dont want to use it to fight on a fair playing field
as i got took out by a co-op player i had no chance whit the other 2 attacking me
i am a prem player
well i was because i can be a prem player on another game without someone needing a co-op account to cheat and beat me

DeletedUser6695

Its not cheating.

Also this has been discussed many times :/

DeletedUser

yes it is cheating as the likes of me that wants to fight someone else who plays the account ON THERE OWN if a fair fight if its 2 AGAINST 1 on 1 account not fair

DeletedUser

Let me ask you this. Co-playing is unfair to you due to time advantage. What about a 14 y/o who plays TW 16 hours a day vs. someone who works and plays 4 hours? Isn't that unfair. Or how about someone who plays while working, compared to a college student who can't play much. What you guys don't understand is, co-playing EVENS the playing field.

DeletedUser

then how can it be even IF that account works 24/7
THATS CHEATING
put them on there own world lets see how they get on then

DeletedUser6695

Mate, co playing is optional. You choose not to do it so get over it okay?

DeletedUser

Not all co-played accounts are 24/7. The person I coplay usually + me averages around 16 hours if lucky. What you do not understand is not everyone can play all day. But, everyone can get a co-player. That's balance.

DeletedUser

its ok i leavin thig GAME that the makes let cheating to go on
i not waisting my money on this game
i will give it to another BETTER game

DeletedUser

this game is called tribal wars
yes tribal your in a tribe
SO if your not on and get attacked they can help you out
if you cant play like that then dont play the game
again tribe = help eachother out

DeletedUser

If you can't coplay or play with those that do then don't play. ^_^

DeletedUser

How can your tribe help you if your not online :/

they got magic skills??
Apart from having a trip wire in your village......

If you cant face the fact that people co-play, You go play another game.

DeletedUser

i do play another game where if one member of your tribe/alliance is under ATTACK YOU CAN HELP THEM BY SENDING TROOPS
thats not as i see it cheating

DeletedUser

Good idea

The suggestion that if I don't like it I can go play another game is an excellent one. And that is probably what I will do.

I'm just curious what is the practical difference between allowing co players but not bots? It seems it's just a matter of gradation.

But the rules are the rules. I respect that. And I will, in the future, choose to place my money where the rules seem more fair to me.

I know that many have more time. But at least it's one on one. And I can respect that. What I will not pay my money for is a game where it's two or more on one.

So I will take your advise and support game where it's still one on one with my money.

Respectfully,

Rebel Hawk

DeletedUser

Well the main difference is bots arent human :/
Bots do menial tasks automatically, constantly, and mathematically. Give an account 10 players, 24/7 activity (which very, very few accounts actually have), and a great area, and grants farming bot will beat them hands down, every time.
(this is because grants bot has TWFR built into it, as well as a few other cool little tools, so that it farms massive areas mathematically, and fast)

DeletedUser282

@OP

You have been explained that in this game, co playing is not cheating, so don't say it is, that is just incorrect. How allowing co players balances the game at the higher levels has been explained to you, and Zard has just explained how co playing is different from botting.

If people don't like the rules then perhaps they should go elsewhere.

The idea of a no co playing world has been brought up several times but it seems very impractical to me due to the immense difficulty that would be required to enforce it.

DeletedUser5175

generally agree with the posters who aren't ranting :p

this game is time intensive, working 8 hours a day, traveling to work for another hour each day (30mins each way) getting ready for work - it's nice to shower ;) sleeping 8 hours a day - that leaves 7 hours (ish) for TW oh and for that thing called a social life!

So some people choose to co-play so they can still have friends, wash and eat etc, given that their co likely has the same obligations your not looking at more than 14 hours a day of active playing, but it does allow those who work or study to play the game competitively.

With your idea you'd also have to have a server only for the unemployed so that those who work aren't being cheated against. A server for those who study lower than university level as they have less free time than an unemployed person but more than a working person, a server for full time students, a server for part time students, a server for students who work. And a server for workers as they have the least free time (generally). And yet another server for those who work but have access to the internet at work, a server for people with internet enabled phones.

Sounds as silly as your rant having all those servers ;-)

DeletedUser7321

Getting nobled out on world one so i can co-play another account that's T.W. for you the bigger the account the harder it gets to find the time needed.

DeletedUser

its ok i leavin thig GAME that the makes let cheating to go on
i not waisting my money on this game
i will give it to another BETTER game

If he'd stayed for just another week he would have been addicted :lol:

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser8202

maybe he dont like co players cause nobody wants to co play with him?