co-op accounts

DeletedUser

then try playing for an hour a day and see how long you last

I'm sure quite a few top players have, they may or not reached top 5, but during start up top 20 is usually feasibly with only an hour out of a 24 hour period. As for later game, I suspect it gets easier until there is a mass scale war perhaps.

(I myself have managed rank 14 spending just over an hour a day, no sitter/co player, however this wasn't .co.uk/.net)

DeletedUser5175

Now if others want to share accounts, isn't it a bit like murray playing federer at tennis, then halfway through nadal joins murray and together they beat federer, fair or not? but doubles in tennis is perfectly legal.

^^ Le Mans would be a better example but you conveniently forget the competitions that don't support you analogy likewise JP pointed out about substitutes in football.

The only reason I continue is because i make a mental adjustment to my rank.....I am rank 5 now, ah but 3 of the top 4 are coplayed accounts so really I am rank 2.

Do you adjust your rank down as well? For instance are players who can't log on as much as you because of school/work commitments etc ranked higher than you even though they have less points? Surely a player playing 2-3 hours a day logging on for half an hour in the morning and a couple at night is ranked higher than you due to the 'advantage' you have over them in activity? Whatever their points :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8897

i personally think that people on co played accounts who brag and carry on are pathetic..a 24hr account will always do better than a single account IF obviously the co's are decent players, or 1 is and the other just farms and builds. i will always respect a single played account sitting in 5th over a co played sitting in 1st any day.. the only ones who will argue are those who are crap and can only co play because they suck at the game.. in the end rank is lame. i play to kill people and run co'ops with my mates taking out egos and such..i enjoy my life not being a slave to a pc like rank whores are... imo anyone who focuses their life trying to be rank 1 on this game are losers..its just a game for gods sakes.

ive co played once and it sucked..i wont ever do it again, its just an account, not a pet dog, if i get killed then so be it. having good trustworthy mates sit and watch for me is good enough.

DeletedUser

i personally think that people on co played accounts who brag and carry on are pathetic..a 24hr account will always do better than a single account IF obviously the co's are decent players, or 1 is and the other just farms and builds. i will always respect a single played account sitting in 5th over a co played sitting in 1st any day.. the only ones who will argue are those who are crap and can only co play because they suck at the game.. in the end rank is lame. i play to kill people and run co'ops with my mates taking out egos and such..i enjoy my life not being a slave to a pc like rank whores are... imo anyone who focuses their life trying to be rank 1 on this game are losers..its just a game for gods sakes.

ive co played once and it sucked..i wont ever do it again, its just an account, not a pet dog, if i get killed then so be it. having good trustworthy mates sit and watch for me is good enough.

Yet I can get rank one playing for less time each day than you do >.<

Its just a game, no need to get butthurt and call people lifeless losers because you can't beat them.

DeletedUser

This is very much making the presumption that ced co-players are chipping in 12 hours each a day which I find very often not to be the case. What of the coplayers who together maybe only get a combined 4 hours in during a day and yet are competing against a solo player who's logging in for 6 hours a day? Also, as with any game that has a ranking element I often find its those that have never come close to a 'top rank' that slate those that achieve them and tell others of their glory.

DeletedUser1511

And here people is a prime example of why social darwinism needs to be adpoted as a priniciple on these forums.

Man first of all...
A) You assume that coplaying = 24 hour activity
B) You do not seem very bright
C) You assume since you obviously suck so much you could not even coplay everyone else must suck as much as you
D) Anyone who obsesses over people obsessing over rank 1 is a loser ( troll logic)
E) Its quite clear you suck since rank 1 is easy to get
F) Did i mention you suck?

You enjoy your life?
Brool story co.. man you are lame

DeletedUser

you forget something tp4mybunghole , a co-played account it is harder to send multiple attacks at once, since it wont let you be logged in on 2 Browsers, or computers. While 2 Players both could be logged in and sending many attacks at the same time, making it harder to notice which are fakes or not. Due to having to take time to notice which allocate your ideas on the attack names.

However i still must agree with timmy, there is many different reason's why an account may be co-played rather then having separate accounts. All of them are fair, and the TW Team has made sure the odds are evened as much as it can. With a good amount of Benefits and Disadvantages on either side.

This game is about strategy and teamwork, maybe some players work better as a team on one account, others may work better on seperate, it all depends on the person since no strategy will be the same.

DeletedUser

I would love tom play a world with a no co-playing rule but it will never happen... i do co-play but it would be interesting to have a solo world i do admit.

DeletedUser6726

I would love tom play a world with a no co-playing rule but it will never happen... i do co-play but it would be interesting to have a solo world i do admit.

If you want to play where there is no co-playing allowed... I do believe the spanish server has such a rule... I may be wrong as i havent checked, but have been told this is the case

DeletedUser

i think the co-op accounts rule is so unfair to the other players that dont use it
you the game makers make a world and put the co-op players there let them fight each other
let us players that dont want to use it to fight on a fair playing field
as i got took out by a co-op player i had no chance whit the other 2 attacking me
i am a prem player
well i was because i can be a prem player on another game without someone needing a co-op account to cheat and beat me

How many countless times can people just stop thinking what they write. First of all. IT DEDUCES THE TIME YOU NEED TO DEVOTE TO THE GAME, even without co-player. There are attacks that might land when you are alseep. It's just a way for you not to worry about your account while you sleep. Second. It really does help players to learn for a more experienced player. Just like myself I learn from Luke. Third. You should really invest into these:
easy_english_dictionary2.jpg