.co.uk vs .net?

Would you like to see a .co.uk vs .net battle?

• Yes and i would like to represent .co.uk

Votes: 206 65.6%
  • Yes and i would like to represent .net

Votes: 68 21.7%
  • Yes, but i don't want to participate

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • No, this i don't like this idea

Votes: 10 3.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser6695

Well yes, and release it specifically for the competition

DeletedUser

Well yes, and release it specifically for the competition

[clt]Guess its down to the .net folks at the end of the day. But if there is enough interest i dont see why they wouldnt want to help make this happen.[/clt]

DeletedUser

An idea to make it more varied, would it be possible to allow people in based on rankings? Make sure there's some top players and some not so good player perhaps. Would make it a better microcosm of each server :)

DeletedUser

An idea to make it more varied, would it be possible to allow people in based on rankings? Make sure there's some top players and some not so good player perhaps. Would make it a better microcosm of each server :)

Love the idea but near impossible to implement :(

It is a concern for me that this will probably end up being the best 20 accounts each server can put together against each other, while not really reflecting the depth each server has.

DeletedUser

Sure im in, but I might be a traitor and join the ranks of .net .. if Tracey would let me that is ;)

DeletedUser

Scorch was fun id be in for .net. I assume being told to look at this was my invite?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd defiantly like to get involved with something like this. Anyway, the W12 winning premium is going to waste at the moment sitting there not doing a lot. Due to the size gap between .uk and .net it may be more difficult but from what I have seen, .uk is far more willing.

DeletedUser

Nice Idea............

Hopfully comes about, I'd take it that since no NB is the desired thing here that co-players would not be a problem.....?

As in if you want to represent the UK and your co-payer is from .net but wishes to co on your side...

DeletedUser

Fun idea , there will never really be an accurate reflection of the different servers as many people play both , but people should chose where their loyalty lies at the start and fight it out anyhow .

I would opt to play for uk as I'm from uk and played from the beginning of the server , well I would if I hadn't quit :icon_rolleyes: or maybe if it happens next year sometime.

Ps . I like the poppy . <3

<3

DeletedUser8468

With the panel consider two/three players co-playing?

Due to the nature of the server idea ( .net against .uk times ), how would co playing work? Surely to have a successful co played system you would need someone from .net timezones?

The times of play, would be the biggest issue I think, although if that could be solved then the idea is awesome.

DeletedUser

Due to the nature of the server idea ( .net against .uk times ), how would co playing work? Surely to have a successful co played system you would need someone from .net timezones?

The times of play, would be the biggest issue I think, although if that could be solved then the idea is awesome.

Just because it's a UK server, doesn't mean everyone here is from UK :icon_rolleyes: