Congratulations....Smiggerd

DeletedUser

I guess he deserves a congratulations on being the first to two villages :icon_redface:
as upsetting as the village is:

Villages (2)CoordinatesPoints
Smiggerd 001529|5402.338
Smiggerd 002528|540468

DeletedUser11971

look every world someone does this so why act like he's killed a kitten?! How is it different to stuffing an account full of folk and playing 24/7 and posting in hauls and plunders a lot and expecting an invite to open your local 7/11 and the right to drive some sheep through your closest urban centre?

They have achieved it so say well done (through gritted teeth if you must) and move on and tell us how much you have farmed today...!

DeletedUser

He clearly just wanted the level 3 flag so rushed the acad...

DeletedUser2918

congrats :)

and yes itwillbeoverbychristmas - every world someone does it. But also every world that person gets criticised for it. Why not on this world as well?

DeletedUser4753

well done bro!!!!

can you teach me plox :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10619

Yes very well done Smig, being the first to conquer is a good acheivement.

And to agree with itwillbeoverbychristmas, yeah why all the hate? Yeah its a barb, so what? There will be some awful conquers as this world goes on, and no doubt one of the "top players" will go on a barb nobling spree, and justify it with some sort of tactical reasoning.

Maybe just maybe, the start up heroes on here, didnt see it coming, and are now disappointed to have missed out on the award. So focused on farming and bragging who has the most LC, they forgot about that this game is actually about growing your account and nobling other villages.

DeletedUser

And whats the best way to grow your account and then be better prepared to noble other villages?

Farming!! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4753

Its a arguably good achievement, i dont see smig staying up with his choice of tactics, nobling a tiny vill and not having any troops is in most peoples opinions a poor choice.

Now im open minded, id happily give smig more praise, yet when i see he pp'd his way to first noble then well anyone who pays to climb ranks, then think they deserve praise for doing so is stupid.

the first person to noble will always get sum stick, but ill be saving much more praise for the first to take a new village, without paying for it.

But yea if we are having a round of applause for the richest player with remotely good farming

Go smiggard!

DeletedUser

Well done smig.

Right, I have done a fair bit of complaining myself recently about the pp at start up.

Fact of the matter is the reduced cost and fast builds is equally part off the game as is farming these days.

We will rarely see a world again without pp features, lets face it since the launch of flags on UK13 every world except UK15 (packet) has been flags, so why knock high pp users. If you don't like the fact that someone can now buy there way though start up, why play a game that allows such to happen.

It is also smiggerds game and I am sure he will play it as he see fit to play it, doubt any of the stick will remotely bother him, in fact he enjoys it that it bothers others.

DeletedUser4753

Why play a game that allows it to happen???

is thats a joke?

Ive been on tw for maybe 8 years, if i wish to compare to days when quality and not rich people succeed then i feel its within my right to. But to tell me to go find a new game....... the cheek

Why knock high pp users? because they are paying to compensate for thier lack of ability and yet we have a thread here congratulating him.

would it not be more fitting to make a thread saying "who blew the most money on tw today"

like i say not rly bothered about smig, he will will tumble in ranks n even if he doesnt, why do i care, but lets not dress this up as something that its not, as i say happy to role out a less than enthusiastic red carpet for the first barb nobler, but not someone who may as well have baught a village.....

DeletedUser

smig is way to shy to post here, so on his behalf - meh

jobodavy had nothing to do with the nobeling of said barb

DeletedUser4147

like i say not rly bothered about smig, he will will tumble in ranks n even if he doesnt

He probably won't tumble that far. Now he has nobles he can start hugging right?

After all, thats .UK for you.

DeletedUser

Why play a game that allows it to happen???

is thats a joke?

Ive been on tw for maybe 8 years, if i wish to compare to days when quality and not rich people succeed then i feel its within my right to. But to tell me to go find a new game....... the cheek

Why knock high pp users? because they are paying to compensate for thier lack of ability and yet we have a thread here congratulating him.

would it not be more fitting to make a thread saying "who blew the most money on tw today"

like i say not rly bothered about smig, he will will tumble in ranks n even if he doesnt, why do i care, but lets not dress this up as something that its not, as i say happy to role out a less than enthusiastic red carpet for the first barb nobler, but not someone who may as well have baught a village.....

[11:21:58] Mike Atkinson: aahahahahahahha
[11:22:16] Mike Atkinson: jobo, i forgot my login
[11:23:18] Mike Atkinson: but tell that dimension1 EDIT if using PP to speed up builds means you dont have skills then he'll have to explain that to me!!! Surely sitting around watching a clock count down doesnt take any skill

DeletedUser

I guess he deserves a congratulations on being the first to two villages :icon_redface:
as upsetting as the village is:

Villages (2)CoordinatesPoints
Smiggerd 001529|5402.338
Smiggerd 002528|540468

why that is the nicest table ive ever seen.....nice straight lines, my mum always used to say, the best tables are always about the best rulers, nice n straight n long, supple, but firm and u my friend, have a great ruler...u are a genius with tables:)

DeletedUser4753

im not saying all pp abusers lack skill, superduck team have used pp yet are far superior players to say... smig.

Im saying smig has spent pp to make a bad move(taking a terrible village)
said bad move is less damaging due to it being taken so quickly, ie extra growth troop production.
so he has made a bad move and his pp abuse has lessened its detrimental effect.
or as i said "paying to compensate for lack of ability"

n i hope that EDIT wasnt derogatory, i need another head fa ma spear :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

im not saying all pp abusers lack skill, superduck team have used pp yet are far superior players to say... smig.

Im saying smig has spent pp to make a bad move(taking a terrible village)
said bad move is less damaging due to it being taken so quickly, ie extra growth troop production.
so he has made a bad move and his pp abuse has lessened its detrimental effect.
or as i said "paying to compensate for lack of ability"

n i hope that EDIT wasnt derogatory, i need another head fa ma spear :icon_twisted:

whats derogatory? like a skin doctor? certainly no more derogatory then u have been:)