Congratulations....Smiggerd

DeletedUser4753

lol no one is more derogatory than ive been, i didnt earn my iron leg for nothing :lol:

DeletedUser11971

congrats :)

and yes itwillbeoverbychristmas - every world someone does it. But also every world that person gets criticised for it. Why not on this world as well?

lol this is also true. I still think Mancunia's record of getting flamed for 1st barb noble will take some beating especially as we now talking about paying for cuddles :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

level 2 actually....come on, if ya gonna troll, get it right.....show some classs
No.. it's level 3. If you're going to try to correct me, don't be wrong. Also, don't try to correct something that's already correct.

DeletedUser

5tosTGc.png

DeletedUser11708

In reality if willing to spend cash to grow there is nothing wrong with nobling the barb, stop hating on him just because he did not internal a player as most of the top rank players do. Both ways keep your troops safe and allow you to build a much bigger nuke to remove some one in there next take.

If you can not spend your cash on the game there is an option to get pp for free.

DeletedUser4753

In reality if willing to spend cash to grow there is nothing wrong with nobling the barb, stop hating on him just because he did not internal a player as most of the top rank players do. Both ways keep your troops safe and allow you to build a much bigger nuke to remove some one in there next take.

If you can not spend your cash on the game there is an option to get pp for free.

If you play how alot of top players preach you new enough have a full nuke come nobles.....

N yea if u are willing to spend pp nobling a barb isnt as bad a a choice (though still not ideal)

then again your paying to win so no congrats deserved and ze haterz shall post!

DeletedUser11708

If you play how alot of top players preach you new enough have a full nuke come nobles.....

N yea if u are willing to spend pp nobling a barb isnt as bad a a choice (though still not ideal)

then again your paying to win so no congrats deserved and ze haterz shall post!

Am not a big fan of nobling barbs at start up but each to there own, haters will will hate its what they do but i just found out am nub as i have never had a nuke before nobles. I will admit to pp building me farm as i do forget to build it up.

DeletedUser11708

but you waste a noble in the process of it

Mate no village that grows fast is a waste of a noble, imo every village = more troops but if you think thats a waste i will say again each to there own. Me = nub again had troops down as a good thing :(

DeletedUser

There will be some awful conquers as this world goes on, and no doubt one of the "top players" will go on a barb nobling spree, and justify it with some sort of tactical reasoning.
Justify using that load of resources to get so many smithies and then a noble or two then conquering that village....
Maybe just maybe, the start up heroes on here, didnt see it coming, and are now disappointed to have missed out on the award. So focused on farming and bragging who has the most LC, they forgot about that this game is actually about growing your account and nobling other villages.
this was quite funny!! as It was obviously pointed towards our account. but fear not we were never going to aim for first to nobles. as Will mentioned, there will be PP feature spammers and milestone freaks who will conquer so early. about growing accounts, within few days,anytime smig is up for it, we can do troop comparison as well as point comparison.

nonetheless congratulations. Not a hater here, just had to reply to some crappy post that sort of offended me :p .

DeletedUser4083

You are indeed correct for that quest, which requires you to build everything required for an academy. However, once that quest has completed you unlock a further two quests: Boom Times Ahead, and Conquering a Village. The reward for the conquering a village quest is as has been mentioned by others: a level 2 flag.

DeletedUser6623

you don't need to congratulate him anymore.. its old news imo.