Congratulations to SLAP! The Most Successful Speed Tribe of 2014!

DeletedUser

Matt stated that slap is the most succesful tribe, if someone has to Prove something its him, not me.

DeletedUser13240

I still don't get if matt means all speeds on all servers... Or all entire servers that have ever existed. (sorry if this doesn't make much sense, as I've been drinking)...

DeletedUser

I'm stating that no other tribe in 2014 had more wins than SLAP! and therefore SLAP! is the most successful speed tribe globally of 2014.

DeletedUser13240

I'm stating that no other tribe in 2014 had more wins than SLAP! and therefore SLAP! is the most successful speed tribe globally of 2014.

That's what I wanted to know get clear because I had no idea what you were on about before. Thank you.

But tbf, there were a few very successful tribes on Swedish speed in 2014, only difference is, is that they normally get up to 600 villages and noble barbs :p

DeletedUser7179

Yet you have used like 50+ accounts to get there and have played almost every round... You can't argue on 1 hand that I've played more rounds (since the server start) and therefore won more! and on the other hand claim oh we have more wins as a tribe this year but it doesn't matter that we have played like 10 times as many rounds than anyone else!

Its completely contradictory...

What matters is as a tribe you lose everything that matters... When you are matched player for player you lose! those facts are there and are in plain sight for everyone to see!

DeletedUser7179

For all the SLAP minions that don't have a clue about numbers and maths:

Lionheart123
121 wins in 315 rounds : 38.4% win rate

.uk pro
87 wins in 261 rounds: 33.3% win rate

James > Matt.

Championships won by James: 9/20
Championships won by Matt: 1/20

James > Matt.

That's what statistics is about.
The rest of your arguments are, to put it simply, plain dumb.

And for the laughs:

Adrian D.
89 wins in 182 rounds: 48.9% win rate.

You have missed 1 crucial piece of information... .uk pro is not matts only account if you add the other 10-20 accounts hes had over the years his win rate would be more like 10-15% and rounds played well in excess of 500!

For example the account he made when he thought SLAP! would walk the last tournament called SLAP Bank has 3-4 rounds played and 0 wins! = 0% win rate!

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
This is getting boring, simple fact of the matter is.. SLAP are the best speed tribe in TW and will hopefully remain that way.

DeletedUser7179

This is getting boring, simple fact of the matter is.. SLAP are the best speed tribe in TW and will hopefully remain that way.

That is not a fact... they are an average tribe who win nothing when decent people play or they are matched man for man! That is a fact as proven in the tournaments!

DeletedUser7179

Seriously do you live on benefits street or something? cause its like talking to someone with the mental age of a 3 year old!

I do have a BSc honours in Mathematics yes.. and I obviously don't think 10 out of 400 is 22%...

come on Matty stop trying to deflect and post on different threads.... Be a man step up and put your money where your mouth is! Or be proven again as a forum warrior who has nothing to offer in game in a fair fight!

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if your stupidity amsuses me :lol:

But if you're so desperate... And you are desperate. Bumping old threads, makin new threads, spammin my threads... Why don't you put your money where your mouth is?

DeletedUser7179

Come on RW... I know deep down your better than that! Just because you have joined the hugger squad that is SLAP! doesn't mean you have to be a numpty like them!

I apologise.. I misunderstood the meaning of the column it is points per round not win %. There you go I'm man enough to admit I was wrong but still its higher than some SLAP! players!

Last edited by a moderator: