Congratulations to SLAP! The Most Successful Speed Tribe of 2014!

DeletedUser13240

Wait, RW is in SLAP! ? When did this happen :icon_redface:?

DeletedUser11380

Come on RW... I know deep down your better than that! Just because you have joined the hugger squad that is SLAP! doesn't mean you have to be a numpty like them!

A stupid player is someone who makes stupid mistakes...

And you need to fix yourself and stop posting every 2 months like an idiot and then complaining like you stop SLAP! from dominating 9/10 rounds.

DeletedUser12564

Lionheart is right, SLAP! have the most .uk wins but have played a huge amount more rounds than any other tribe. Which means that the statistics just wittle down to how much free time people have :\

DeletedUser12564

Then how come .ro won the inter server championship? They have well over 10 members and if they are the best ever than they would be able to beat any other combination of 10 people that showed up to face them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because SLAP isn't the .uk team.

How many times has .ro won here despite playing quite a few rounds recently?

DeletedUser12564

I think we better all shut up and let the 5v5 do the talking

DeletedUser11607

Yes but you seem to be massively overlooking the fact that there is a SLAP! representative in almost every single round where as I play 1 in 10 to 1 in 20...

When actually look at the win percentage for SLAP! players it is shockingly poor!

Me
43.2% over 315 rounds! since 2009

Matt
39.5 over 261 rounds

Choofa
30.7 over 161 rounds

Cammy
25.7% over 123 rounds

Speedbarbaar
21.7 over 124

Dude look weed
29.5 over 92 rounds

Wild Tiger
19.7% over 117 rounds

Daser
30.2% over 88 rounds

I could go on forever showing these nubs between 15% to 30% Win rate... which by anybody's standards is terrible!! Especially when you consider Muffinman has a 22% win rate and he is widely regarded as 1 of the worst speed players ever!

the funny thing is that i played my first ever round on .uk when you nolived your why on .net so yeah i had a pretty low winrating icould make a new acc and get a 40% ?

DeletedUser13240

Lionheart is right, SLAP! have the most .uk wins but have played a huge amount more rounds than any other tribe. Which means that the statistics just wittle down to how much free time people have :\

I have about 10 hours free time ever day and I use 7 hours of those 10 eating :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser9006

I give up trying to convince this forum that I'm an ok player.

Please don't give up now, you have at least another 3 years in you. When you observe the percentage of time the others have been trying to do so, and divide it by the time they have been playing and multiple that by the amount of posts they made.

As I've said a million times... set up a round and I will come whoop any team you want to assemble! 1v1...2v2...3v3...5v5...10v10 makes no difference to me!

Ok let me know, we can do this. :)

I have about 10 hours free time ever day and I use 7 hours of those 10 eating :icon_biggrin:.

You need to spend some time gathering some statistics making some pie charts and graphs and posting to prove you are the best.

Congrats SLAP!

DeletedUser12564

Never said I was in the 5v5, but it will show weather 5 of SLAP! can beat the team of 5 Lion assembles

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
ofc we can beat 5 of lions friends

but lets see if he is gonna show up for the 1v1 today ;)

DeletedUser8097

Because SLAP isn't the .uk team.

Actually SLAP **WAS** the UK team for the Masters Championship.
And they failed miserably.
Couldn't even reach the finals.

Not to mention the UK team championship. We all know how SLAP failed for the second time in a row.

DeletedUser8097

blah blah I lost

You don't get it, do you? :lol:
No matter what you do, no matter how much effort you put into it, no matter how many minions you bring - I'm always winning the championship, you're always losing it.

Every.

003.png

Single.

004.png

Time.

002.png

Last edited by a moderator: