Conquer the World - Doomsday

DeletedUser

The problem is Isaac, most of us can't read half of it. It's hard to understand - and if we can't understand it, then neither can the GM. This in turn means he'll miss out things.

DeletedUser613

i rite howw i,s lieke

Im gonna take a long shot here and guess that you meant to say "I write how I like"

Although it is vaguely recognizable, you seem to have forgotten all about the W key in "rite" and then tried to make up for your mistake by adding an extra one at the end of "howw". unless of course your W key often gets jammed. To be honest I still can't work out what an S or a comma are doing anywhere near that unrecognizable string of words but I think if you can prove that you often have epileptic fits while your hands are sitting on the keyboard we can all forgive you.

DeletedUser

hay what about my half country
fine
what about my half of namibia

also read this i think its a good speach

100 million is spent on helping sudanese people relise theat they are runnng from one oppresive goverment to a worse on in the united empire .these people are not free they are highly controlled by there goverment ,you are not free at all ,please brothers and sisters jion the union for the hope of africa ,as one people we can stand or you can bend under the will of somalien overlords while they conquer those in youre own lands i urge you to take youre protests for this to the streets stop helping this terrible warlords overturn ing the homes of those you left behind has he given you all jobs has he given you homes ,No he has not rebel youre african brothers always offer you a true home soon the unions troops will move into your country to restore order and justice but we can not do this yet turn away from the smiling face of youre dark somalien opressers.

By the looks of things, Dan's government and country is stronger than your own...

And Industrial Capital of the world? That will take a lot more than 2 billion...

DeletedUser

hay what about my half country
fine
what about my half of namibia

also read this i think its a good speach

100 million is spent on helping sudanese people relise theat they are runnng from one oppresive goverment to a worse on in the united empire .these people are not free they are highly controlled by there goverment ,you are not free at all ,please brothers and sisters jion the union for the hope of africa ,as one people we can stand or you can bend under the will of somalien overlords while they conquer those in youre own lands i urge you to take youre protests for this to the streets stop helping this terrible warlords overturn ing the homes of those you left behind has he given you all jobs has he given you homes ,No he has not rebel youre african brothers always offer you a true home soon the unions troops will move into your country to restore order and justice but we can not do this yet turn away from the smiling face of youre dark somalien opressers.

LOL!
I'm being accused of conquering lands when I haven't invaded once, when you invaded Namibia for a reason that would never be used in real life. In fact, it was a crap reason, I could invade Africa due to "Corruption".
The United Empire is a peaceful African Empire intent on uniting Africa under one banner so that we can help everyone better. We only have the best intentions in mind which is why we focus so much of our money into medicine, education, jobs and bettering the economy whilst also buying sufficient military to protect ourselves.
United Empire is growing and with a strong manufacturing sector which is always growing and creating more jobs, many other ways of getting work and plenty of housing, we think we can offer the wonderful people of Sudan a place to retreat to until their homes are fixed and their war-torn country is protected.

In response to President Rizzler:
We do not mean Sudan harm, we want the best for it, and if sending in peacekeeping troops now is going to be useful when there is a weak leadership and apparently no-one particularly to lead, we thought offering ourselves to the people of Sudan to lead them until they could vote in a leader would be better.
If you, president Rizzler, think that that is the way to go about it then we will support it, but we still offer the chance to Sudan to have us lead them at least until they can elect a leader themselves. We want the best for our neighbour and will try to help you however we can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser282

Gargareth - FSSA - Turn 6 (Am I close?)
Population - 21,000,000
Budget - $5,400,000,000

MiG-29s - 35
Type 99s - 400
PT-76 - 25
T-55 - 30
BTR-60 - 70
Stinger MANPADs - 1000
MiG-29 - 20
A battalion of BrahMos
Various transport and utility aircraft.
45,000 troops.

Economic/Domestic affairs:-
Ok, as it will be cost effective, I will launch a massive agricultural program. We will set up a lot of Vertical Farms around the country, contact the people who created the idea and see if they would like to help us set them up. (for money obv.) They should be totally state run and managed by our national agricultural union. $2,000,000,000

Set up several large scale biogas powerplants around the country, they should be supplied with waste to use by our agricultural union, we will also collect food waste from peoples houses via a bin system, and this will also be given to the power plants. Waste from this process will then be redistributed to farmers to use as natural fertiliser. $1,500,000,000

Spend $500,000,000 on grants to small businesses.

Unnamed expenditures. $50,000,000

Continue with my cult of personality.

Military purchases:-
Purchase 20 B-52Hs from USA for $1,000,000,000

Purchase 80 MiG-23s from Russia for $350,000,000

Foreign affairs:-
Secretly side with the protesters in Burma, i.e. tell them that if they can set up a new government then our full support would be behind it.

Summary:-
Planes.
Vertical farms.
Biogas.
Grants
Unnamed.
Turn late (and short) due to german speaking exam revision.

DeletedUser

can i ask where you guys are getting the maps for this game from. As i would like to have a go at creating one every turn or so so. If its from a site could you tell me its name.
thanks

DeletedUser613

They just get a blank world map and fill in the colours of each individual player on their countries

DeletedUser282

Just fyi isaac, for if you try to google it. Map is spelt with an "M", then an "A", then a "P"

DeletedUser

Just fyi isaac, for if you try to google it. Map is spelt with an "M", then an "A", then a "P"

Qwert pointed out to me he may be dyslecsic (A word I can't spell :p) so don't do the spelling bashing until we know he isn't.

DeletedUser

Qwert pointed out to me he may be dyslecsic (A word I can't spell :p) so don't do the spelling bashing until we know he isn't.

Quite sensible, although I don't think he is dyslexic. He seems to be able to spell most words properly, just throws in a couple of extra letters into the sentence to make it more interesting.

DeletedUser

Thatsskdjblkj soundsa;lozdbnslfkjb quitezdskfjbxlfkjb fullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllln

DeletedUser

Since this CTW has ended, here are some achievements people have earned throughout this game :D Might explain a bit about who was behind some evil plans!

Banana Plane - Fly a plane filled with bananas and explosives into an expensive project - Earned by Olly and Fox

Meltdown - Make Tunisia a nuclear wasteland - Earned by Olly And Fox

Lightning Strikes Twice - Being hit by a series of unfortunate attacks, but still not considering increased security! - Earned by Hotaka

Chocolate Teapots - Come up with some very strange ideas - Earned by Lord Dan Win

Pen Is Mightier Than The Sword - Fling walls of text at the GM :D - Earned by Marsak

Fjdjfasdiwjejofjfkvnfdk - ksfhdskvjdnskljhfruigtku - Earned by Isaac

Third Time Lucky? - Keep trying to assassinate the same person - Earned by Gargareth

Greatest Form Of Flattery? - Have your ideas "borrowed" - Earned by Boxxy

Charitable - Start giving money to a country that is nowhere near you *cough* Senegal :p - Earned by Boxxy

Might add a few more in a bit if I think of anything good :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Doom said:
Chocolate Teapots - Come up with some very strange ideas - Earned by Lord Dan Win

It should say something worse... His ideas weren't strange, they were fails if this is the armoured 'invincible' bulldozer. Nom nom chocolate tea :D

/me claims quitter.

DeletedUser

I demand the prostitute award! Because I was handed around like a common whore.