Conquer the World - The Long War

DeletedUser

Any chance of 1 more spot? Don't care about colour can be random.

DeletedUser

silverpheonix – Serbia – Turn One

Serbia – 7,334,935
Military population: 36,674
Government Expenditures: $10 billion

Military

Domestic Affairs/Economy
Offer scholarships to promising students who go to university to study Engineering or computer related subjects. $1.5 billion
Have Serbian newspapers promote general dislike of Kosovo, criticize Kosovo's government, but not blatantly.
Improve agricultural techniques to improve our raspberry and frozen fruit production. (growing frozen fruit is a skill, mate :p) $1 billion

Foreign Relations
Send an envoy to the Soviets to broker a trade agreement on military equipment (15% reduction on purchase price of military units) and a defensive treaty. Give them $500 million as a show of good faith.

Research
Research Wind and Solar power technologies $2 billion Wind ETA two years Solar ETA three years

Military
Purchase 909 T-80 $2 billion
Purchase 68 Mig 29 $2 billion
Purchase 100 Mil Mi-24 $1 billion
Train troops in urban warfare

Summary
Scholarships
Anti-Kosovo feelings
Improve agricultural techniques
Soviet military agreement?
Wind and Solar energy research
Purchase military stuff
Train troops

Gov't Expenditures: $10 billion

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you messed up my colour. No yellow pl0x

Fix'd.

silverpheonix – Serbia – Turn One

Serbia – 7,334,935
Military population: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia#cite_note-036,674
Government Expenditures: I need my expenditures, couchy-boy :D

Military

Domestic Affairs/Economy
[Explain your actions in this area]

Foreign Relations
[Explain your actions in this area]

Research
[Explain anything you are researching]

Military
[Explain any purchases or changes in personnel here]
[Explain any military movements you are making here]

Summary
[Summarize your turn]

:\

DeletedUser

*being worked on*

Xinryr – Nicaragua/Honduras – Turn 1

Nicaragua and Honduras - 12,866,503

expenditures: $11.7 billion

Military
Army
Transport/tanks
CVR(T) - 48
M113 - 120
Cadillac gage commandos - 95
M151 MUTT - ?
M35 - ?
Saladin - 50
RBY MK 1 - 12
PT-76- 22
BTR-60- 64
BRDM-1
BRDM-2-20
BTR-152-102

guns (basic weapons)
IMI Galil - rifle
Makarov PM - handgun
AK-47

all of this:

TOW Missiles - as many as I have o_O
M102 - 24
M198 - 4
M-66 - 30
M197 - 30
TCM-20 - 24
M55A2 - 80
ZiS-3 -84
D-20-60
D-30-36
ZU-23-2 -20

Navy

Air Force

Military Personnel - 64332
Military expenditures: $250 million

Domestic Affairs/Economy

literacy/education

To tackle the issue of illiteracy we will begin education reforms and reinforcement to keep Nicaragua/Honduras moving forward.
-All students will receive free education from ages six to eighteen (12 grades from primary to high school).
-Grades 7 and 11 will take a test to measure that education standards are met (El Examen de los Niveles or EDLN, creative, huh? :lol:). Students must pass the test in grade seven to graduate middle school (they would retake it in grade 8 and then be held back if they fail it again) and must pass the test in grade 11 to graduate high school.
-Curriculum will be written to cover well above the material on EDLN, the test will cover the basics needed to operate in life (reading comprehension, literacy, basic math). Ideally, a C or D student is one who would pass EDLN and an A or B student would receive a grade of "exceeds" on it.
-Teachers will be required to attend at least four of the workshops ran throughout the year to keep up with modern teaching methods and other such things that will help make them better at their jobs. Teachers will also have a chance to voice conserns and give opinions and ideas at these workshops.
-All grades will be offered after school tutoring/day care ran by students and volunteers (volunteers interviewed beforehand...). The day care portion is more for younger students (obviously) but runs with the same hours as the tutoring services. This helps parents and students, ideally. Teachers will be payed extra for tutoring.
-More stuff will be added to this program next year; the goal is to improve literacy percentages and prepare future generations to move into an industrial society.
$1.5 billion

industrialization

Nicaragua and Honduras are some of the poorest countries in central America (THE poorest, actually o_O). So then, we will begin by paving streets and building phone lines to fix this. Workers will be payed a few dollars above minimum wage and given free lunch at the work sites. In addition we will pave the many unpaved airport runways and making other improvements to airports with the same worker benefits (on top of whatever is the norm for central American job benefits)
$2.2billion billion

Agricultural stuff

President Sirleaf of Liberia pointed out that you can't just focus on industrializing a country, as the food sources and other non-industrial markets will collapse behind the skyscrapers and such. So then, we will be updating our farming techniques so we can become self sufficient in this area. Ideally, this will free up people for industrial jobs while keeping food in high stocks. Farmers that follow this criteria will be offered 15% tax cuts:
-Paying all workers minimum wage (at least) and offering them health care (a special board of experts in this field will be apointed to decide the specifics for what must be offered to workers in terms of health care)
-Updating to modern farming methods and putting 50% of their output towards good crops (economical and healthy, like potatoes and rice as well as bannanas and other common central American crops).
$1.5 billion

Enegery
Before we begin investing in factories, we will update our power sources with the goal to be self sufficient. The investment will go towards solar and water energy as well as building places to store them.
$1.5 billion

Low-Income housing
For people with low incomes, obviously. You will be kicked out if you commit three felonies or stop making an effort to get a job. At least one adult member of the family must be actively working or seeking work as well. One meal a day will be provided to everyone living here. Any children that live here must attend school, not be forced to get a job.
$1billion

Drugs
Drugs are now legalized in the system Holland uses. Special coffee shop things will be created and the drugs will be taxed at a high rate, but still cheaper than buying them on the black market. 15 years in prison will be the punishment for continued illegal drug trafficking.
$1 billion

Ending Corruption
Like this one Chinese empire whose name escapes me, we will not tolerate corruption any longer. Like this same empire, any official found guilty of being corrupt will receive a public beating on the rear. If you don't like it, don't be corrupt :)
priceless :DEconomic stuff
We're going to invest in improving the banana, coffee, chocolate (not random), and oil industries. While we will be moving to get away from reliance on fossil fuels, we will continue to drill them and sell them to other people for the time being :3 Investments will be to improve the industries and aid them in being competitive and lucrative industries abroad for us. To do this, part of the money will fund a board of economists who will help regulate how we do this and all that jazz.
$2 billion

Foreign Relations

Say hi to the US and ask that they continue to invest in our country. Also ask if they want us to do anything for them.

Offer Japan the opportunity to set up an embassy here.

Offer an alliance to El Salvador and Costa Rica; as well as let them set up embassies if they wish.

Offer Bolivia an alliance

Research
-Ask Germany for permission to build G36s (basically, asking how much money they want to buy the rights to manufacture it)
-Ask America how much it would cost for them to let us build F-16s

Inventing machines that create chocolate quickly. This includes making it with delicious chocolate ingredients (which I really should know what they are o_O) and sealing it and all that. 500 million

Military
Buy 100 T-90s from Russiaat 2.5 million a piece $250million
Ask Japan how much they want per unit of takanami destroyers

Summary
Organize army
Better education/literacy 1.5 billion
industrialization 2.2 billion
agriculture improvements 1.5 billion
energy improvements 1.5 billion
low income housing $1billion
Legalizing drugs like Holland $1billion
Ending corruption by whipping offenders
Ask how much it costs to buy rights to build 636s, takanami destroyers and F-16s
Buy 100 T-90s from russia $250 million
CHOCOLATE machine research/improvements$500 million
Investment in banana, chocolate, coffee, and oil industries $2billion

DeletedUser

Senegal - Hammer The Nail – Turn [1]

Senegal -Population: 12,534,000
Government budget: 7.3 billion

Military
Army
Al Zarrar - 60
Al-Fahd IFV - 200
Fahd APC - 311
Akrep - 500
Panter 155mm Howitzer - 36
Ak-47 and Ak-74 rifles
RPG-7
B-11 Recoilless Rifles
A few Baktar-Shikan missiles

Navy
4 Patrol boats

Air Force
Military Personnel - 19000

Domestic Affairs/Economy- 2.8 billion
I would like to hire a private firm to do parliminary searching for Oil- 100 million
I would also like to improve schools in the Area to a modern educational system (with Islamic religion classes added). I would like to focus mostly on Maths and sciences though Also I would upgrade schools and make education availible to all- 1 billion
Invest 900 million in private companies to improve economy.
Spend 100 million to improve power plants and make power lines to any rural communities that do not have power
Spend 400 million to improve technical schools in Dakar that will provide cheep education for technical professions
Create Schollarships for Exceptional Senegal Students who are unable to afford best colleges abroad- 100 million set aside
Spend 200 million to improve banks to compete again for local economies such as Benin.

Foreign Relations- 310 million with an additional 1 billion set aside
I would like to create a summit called the North-West African Summit- Start up money (building a facility, organizational expences exc- 10 million
All countries that attend this year and promise to become a permanent member with recieve a portion of 300 million dollars split evenly to develop systems which I propose
Countries invited this year will be
Mauritania
Gambia
Guinea-Bissau
Guinea
Mauritania
Mali
Liberia
Ivory Coast
Cape Verde
Cote Divoire
Ghana
Togo

Observers
Cambodia

I would also like to open it for other countries to request enterence at a decision of all previous members by a majority vote (Since this year I am the only previous member I would be making all the decisions on any

other members that can join)

Topics to be discussed-
benefits of the Islamic Government that I use I would like them to take up similar goverment styles or even allow them to merge into mine if they choose. This will add more members of the Grand Islamic Council if they choose to merge so they remain represented. Any countries that do will receive a portion of 1 billion dollars that I have set aside for this to improve their economy and to help their schools in that area. (as much as needed to improve standards will go to the country it does not have to be the whole 1 Billion)
My new Educational Programs
Make availible any Agriculture technology that I research
Our Stance on World issues
Possible Alliances between countries in the summit

Will also attend Cambodia's congress as an observer with my personal guard and 2 Fahd APCs to protect me

Research
Research and impliment better Agricultural methods that would allow more people to move to cities. -990 million

Military -2.1 billion
I would like to ask my traditional allies, the French if i can purchase some military equiptment to further modernize my nation also include that this will help to improve the relationship between our two nations
I would like to purchase
40 Dassult_Mirage_2000 for 880 million (unit cost is 23 million)
200 Leclerc tanks for 1.220 billion (unit cost is 29 million francs which is 6 million in USD)

Summary
Primary Education
Secondary Education
Power Lines
North-West African Summit
Improve Agriculture
Improve Military
Banks

Total spent
7.2 Billion (includes 1 billion set aside)

Edit: fixed typos

DeletedUser

Query, Do any of these oil companies have anything in the way of private armies or some stuff? or is it just your general security guard types?

DeletedUser

Second Query! Will population growth be implemented in this game? i did a quick ctrl + f over the main post and only found the word growth in the backstories...

DeletedUser

...I have NO military (well, 4500 people but....)
19 APC's, seriously?

DeletedUser

Being the famous poster that I am, I will be requesting a place on the sign up's.