Criticize The Player Above :/

DeletedUser

Will always be behind me and now not applying the unsolicited comments

DeletedUser13448

English still needs improving and so does teamwork.

Should ask people how to improve:D No offense intended ofc if you got offended but in order to improve you have to make mistakes.
Once you realise that it will take tooo many mistakes to become a Master in the area, you learn from other people's mistakes.

In other words, take over someone else's strategy.

DeletedUser

Should study hard instead if wasting time on tribal wars as a student :D

DeletedUser

Should ask people how to improve:D

In other words, take over someone else's strategy.

I've already taken over someone else's startup (bows to DD) and had a good friend and very good player tweak it a bit so now my startup is decent.

I don't why I'm complaining bout nav's English, as yours is even worse :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser13448

I've already taken over someone else's startup (bows to DD) and had a good friend and very good player tweak it a bit so now my startup is decent.

I don't why I'm complaining bout nav's English, as yours is even worse :icon_rolleyes:.

Not my first language. You should focus more on actually PLAYING rounds that talking about them:p

DeletedUser

Not my first language. You should focus more on actually PLAYING rounds that talking about them:p

Then bugger off back to your own language filled server. Doubt anyone will miss you and your egotist attitude.

Unlike you, I have a life and I don't spend all my life on here spamming like you do!

Ever since you joined Gestalt, you have been acting like the big man and have been asking almost everyone for a 1v1. Before, you were nothing. Without Gestalt, you are nothing. So why don't you stop sounding like you know everything when you clearly don't, and go back to the theamk who had some respect for everyone and not just himself.

DeletedUser

Erich my criticism on previous post is that theamk is good without gestalt and same with the team .

Bro stay calm . Veemon made this topic to criticise in a healthy manner .. It is not a say something propoganda cheers

Navendu

DeletedUser13448

Then bugger off back to your own language filled server. Doubt anyone will miss you and your egotist attitude.

Unlike you, I have a life and I don't spend all my life on here spamming like you do!

Ever since you joined Gestalt, you have been acting like the big man and have been asking almost everyone for a 1v1. Before, you were nothing. Without Gestalt, you are nothing. So why don't you stop sounding like you know everything when you clearly don't, and go back to the theamk who had some respect for everyone and not just himself.

LMFAO, 1V1 is for fun. Don't know where that reaction came from cause I didn't mean playing rounds in a bad way...
And I didn't change LMFAO/// I don't claim to be good... Just less nub than some people.

DeletedUser

Criticism holds we are students and we have holidays ..
Sir you should devote more time on nauzhour

DeletedUser12707

Posts to much, does not give me a chance to harass others. :eek: