Criticize The Player Above :/

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
@Adrian- What does either of those texts prove?
Also are you trying to tell us that we don't want the 5v5 or 8v8 because we are telling you right now that we do, so I don't know were you got that idea.

And yes, elaborate. I have nothing to worry about, you know as well as me that you and Brett teamed me for ages before I asked for help and that proves that you never had ANY intention of a fair fight so don't try to turn it around on me..

Last edited:

DeletedUser8097

Not my fault you crawled away from the chat. It's there. Go ask the noobs that didn't leave - Resuming and Impact.

And yes, elaborate. I have nothing to worry about, you know as well as me that you and Brett teamed me for ages before I asked help.

You asked for it, get ready and hold tight :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

k, we accept your 8v8, but might need to outsource a couple players.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Why can't they comprise for a 5v5 or 6v6 we are a single team not the combined teams of .RO, yet we are expected to play with the disadvantage of having outsiders in our team.

And yeah Adrian, I've braced myself. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8412

They wont 5v5 cos they dont think they can win it, only reason the offered the 8v8 is because they know we dont have enough players, so were hoping we would decline.

DeletedUser

They wont 5v5 cos they dont think they can win it, only reason the offered the 8v8 is because they know we dont have enough players, so were hoping we would decline.

Add my in there for it then and add kev too.
I only quit on .ru because I was following orders which got my 495 lc killed.
Kev only did bad at first because he had trouble activating his account.

Btw, does Fanat2011 work for the .ro team or .uk team?

Marcus the Mad

Senior Forum General
Speed Admin
Reaction score
Created a thread which has gone off topic a couple times but seems to still do alright for the time being.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Veemon can you verify this?

you and Brett teamed me for ages before I asked for help and that proves that you never had ANY intention of a fair fight so don't try to turn it around on me..

The truth is that Brett and Adrian teamed me long before I asked you to help, correct?

@Marcus - Seems to over-mod if that make sense, you guys should chill and let the forums have their activity when they do :)

DeletedUser8097

Is scared at the humiliating thought that tomorrow I will show to the entire community what a pathetic liar he is and thinks that phrases like "THE TRUTH IS -----> [HIS OWN LIES] -----> IS THAT CORRECT? PLEASE OH PLEASE OH GOD COULD YOU PLEASE VERIFY?" will change the hard printscreened facts I have prepared for him.

PS: I have also printscreened your above post, this is by far the most ironic and hilarious situation you have EVER put yourself in.
Fact is, you YOURSELF do not believe your own words, as you are asking Veemon to verify your false statements. I mean, seriously? Patris, is this for real? Is it me or are you actually asking Veemon if something you have stated as "The Truth" is correct?

Do you feel how dumb this looks? "Veemon, could you verify if my truth is correct?" Oh. My. God.
This is pure gold.

Good night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
haha, we shall see Adrian. You've got printscreens of clearing me that round? As I said.. It was a 2v1 what does that prove?

Either way, its your word against mine about what happened. And let's be honest, there isnt a single .uk player that trusts you.

Buzz off back to .RO forum fly.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Is scared at the humiliating thought that tomorrow I will show to the entire community what a pathetic liar he is and thinks that phrases like "THE TRUTH IS -----> [HIS OWN LIES] -----> IS THAT CORRECT? PLEASE OH PLEASE OH GOD COULD YOU PLEASE VERIFY?" will change the hard printscreened facts I have prepared for him.

PS: I have also printscreened your above post, this is by far the most ironic and hilarious situation you have EVER put yourself in.
Fact is, you YOURSELF do not believe your own words, as you are asking Veemon to verify your false statements. I mean, seriously? Patris, is this for real? Is it me or are you actually asking Veemon if something you have stated as "The Truth" is correct?

Do you feel how dumb this looks? "Veemon, could you verify if my truth is correct?" Oh. My. God.
This is pure gold.

Good night.

Editing your post instead of replying. Cunning. :lol:

I think your being a bit dramatic though, I simply asked Veemon to verify the truth. :icon_biggrin: or is that a touchy subject?

Who are you playing up to dude? Do you think you have some kind of TW fan base or something? Everybody knows your full of it.

Making up lies and being fake will get you nowhere.:icon_redface:

G'night.

DeletedUser

Who in their right mind would play calmly? War = Rage

Still my least favourite mod.

DeletedUser13448

Who in their right mind would play calmly? War = Rage

Still my least favourite mod.

Nah I have to disagree, If you feel anger IRL cause of tw, you should be worried.
Also, being angry does not allow you to think straight. You will just think 'Nuke the darn ...', at least, I would.

DeletedUser12707

EDIT: (I didn't go to page 4, this is the response to Patris at the bottom of page 3)

Doesn't play enough rounds anymore. Could learn how to play as a Spear+Lc player, just for the knowledge, tends to go Offense.

As for the verifying, the round in question, to my knowledge, did have both PureEnchanced's account and Adrian D's account hitting Necro. I don't see how that matters though. There are always rounds where 2v1's happen, from both sides of this arguement.

Mr. Mod person, I know you love me, so I'll forgive you for doubting this threads amazingness.

DeletedUser13448

Veemon, could you leave the name of the person being criticized next time please.