Criticize the player above

• Thread starter DeletedUser13448
  • Start date

DeletedUser13448

Being surrounded by your own tribe is your own fault

DeletedUser12733

Sorry Tedd your right :p And love the video.

Thepic, I am not upset about being surrounded by my tribe I like it, but that is the reason for the 1k villas I was stating that, so next time read before you make me repeat myself.

And as for scouting. My tribe has no diplo with 4 noobs, and wishes for none. Also he doesn't even know my members and is asking for them to scout for him to noble. This is dumb. Why doesn't he just build nobles or get one of his "world winning tribe" (as he said himself) mates to scout.

Also isn't this the criticise thread? not the oh lets stick up for Sir cornish and lick his bum thread?

DeletedUser13762

Sorry Tedd your right :p And love the video.

Thepic, I am not upset about being surrounded by my tribe I like it, but that is the reason for the 1k villas I was stating that, so next time read before you make me repeat myself.

And as for scouting. My tribe has no diplo with 4 noobs, and wishes for none. Also he doesn't even know my members and is asking for them to scout for him to noble. This is dumb. Why doesn't he just build nobles or get one of his "world winning tribe" (as he said himself) mates to scout.

Also isn't this the criticise thread? not the oh lets stick up for Sir cornish and lick his bum thread?

visser your the one making the thread all about me

so maybe instead of acting jealous do something that will impress us instead of trying to act the so called awesome player

Deleted User - 70854

I don't know, or care (no offence) who Cornish is.

All im saying is don't get mad at a guy for A, merging with someone in your tribe, or B, getting your tribe to scout for him.

Manipulation is a large part of this game, and if your tribe mates are stupid enough to do an outsiders dirty work, then well, you have a problem

DeletedUser13448

I am just saying that being surrounded by your tribe is your own fault, cause it forces you to eat smaller villages. That was a correct statement

DeletedUser12733

Manipulation is a large part of this game, and if your tribe mates are stupid enough to do an outsiders dirty work, then well, you have a problem

They aren't one of them just decided to do things off his own back.

Also Cornish... I have no problem in saying I am not an awesome player. I never have claimed this nor never will. I have nothing to prove to impress anyone except for the boys that roll with me.

I also am not jealous. Far from it. I just am stating that you were the one who went around saying how you would get your tribe to win worlds blah blah blah and now all i keep seeing is messages from you to my tribe. Why can't you get your own tribe to do it? Is there a lack of team man ship?

Also I do think you will be very impressed with me in the next week :D

DeletedUser13762

why are you going to noble any more baby villages :)

or if your implying you will have your tribe send nobles at me i wouldnt bother id split them all and back time ever single one

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

why are you going to noble any more baby villages :)

or if your implying you will have your tribe send nobles at me i wouldnt bother id split them all and back time ever single one

Baby villages can still have high farms :D

And as for implying I never do. I was referring to my tribe eating a few more villas. As for backtiming my members :p Hahahah :D Just hahahahah :D If you would split all my tribe... how come your not doing it yet? :(

Deleted User - 70854

Most people call it sniping these days, so an easy mistake to make really

DeletedUser13762

sniping is reference to the whole training splitting is considered per noble
and ive been around to long and spitting sounds better then sniping

DeletedUser12733

Yes I am undereducated ;) I am by far not the best player ;( But hey i don't care :D I am just here for the Lols. My co is a better player though so I am safe :D. Well Cornish, we are in the same K so i can imagine we are going to have run ins sooner or later.

DeletedUser13762

shifty il tell you whats cute :)

the fact you have no idea what the word internal means :)

DeletedUser12733

Internal means an inside job to get hold of another persons village without losing any troops or having to put any effort in.

Well thats what i think it is :D And to me thats exactly what your doing ;)

DeletedUser13762

nobling players that are neutral are not internals because its not an inside job

thats like saying im going to noble that 200 point whos clear and then getting told i internalled that

DeletedUser13448

Is it just me, or are all my topic d I sexy that everybody spams?

DeletedUser

I... don't .. think .. you understand .. what an internal is Cornish..

Maybe I should rephrase - It's cute that Cornish needs free villages, by merging with other players.