Criticize the player above

• Thread starter DeletedUser13448
  • Start date

DeletedUser13762

since when has merging been given the same definition as internalling

DeletedUser

The free villages in a merge are very commonly AKA internals.

DeletedUser13762

you can find some people who dont build troops pretty empty

thats a free village so is that considered an internal aswell

DeletedUser

I think you're missing the point. I feel like I am talking to Alan Garner.

DeletedUser13762

no im stating very good points which contradicts what your trying to say

DeletedUser

That means that the other player was silly for leaving troops in when he is merging with you and giving it to you as an internal.

DeletedUser13448

Guys, I don't mean to be rude by interupting your tea party but you are all acting like 10 year old kids, might even actually be one or two here.

Please respect MY gdamn topic and stay on it.

Just to stay on topic, Shifty needs to farm more during the night

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I also am not jealous. Far from it.

Good to hear. I'd be concerned about anyone jealous of a guy that one got nobled by a barb. Or a guy that used to pretend to be a set of twins and led more failed tribes on .net than I can count under the names Ellis and Danellis.

The strongest emotion anyone has ever held towards cornish in this game is pity.

As for shifty needing to farm more during the night? During the "night" we nearly had double the second highest farmer for several hours. Shifty may have been asleep - but I was not.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13448

Ah yes sorry, that just changed so soon and I did not have to chance to see this change.

Should not farm asmuch to let the rest get LotD too

DeletedUser13762

Good to hear. I'd be concerned about anyone jealous of a guy that one got nobled by a barb. Or a guy that used to pretend to be a set of twins and led more failed tribes on .net than I can count under the names Ellis and Danellis.

The strongest emotion anyone has ever held towards cornish in this game is pity.

As for shifty needing to farm more during the night? During the "night" we nearly had double the second highest farmer for several hours. Shifty may have been asleep - but I was not.

well here we go nauz likes talking about school days :)

still remember when you got taken out by me on speed :) or did that sadly slip your mind

and in reference to PRETENDING TO BE A TWIN i didnt pretend to be crap

i was born a twin

my twin is the same age

hell we are even identical twins

so yet again nauz trying to make people look like a liar when infact hes the only liar this game has

i have already shown proof of me being a twin to theamk because im not showing anything to nauz im not havng him stalking me like hes always wanted to

Deleted User - 70854

tbf theres alot of liers in this game, not just the one

Nauzhror

Reaction score
well here we go nauz likes talking about school days :)

still remember when you got taken out by me on speed :) or did that sadly slip your mind

Uhh, what?

I've played maybe 5 speed rounds ever. You weren't on any of them as far as I recall. You likely took out someone claiming to be me, but highly unlikely it was me.

Last speed round I played I finished rank 2 behind Purple Predator. It was a bash round nearly 5 years ago.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13762

Uhh, what?

I've played maybe 5 speed rounds ever. You weren't on any of them as far as I recall. You likely took out someone claiming to be me, but highly unlikely it was me.

Last speed round I played I finished rank 2 behind Purple Predator. It was a bash round nearly 5 years ago.

oh thats awesome and unless someone was using your account then i highly doubt it

DeletedUser

To bring back on topic:

Criticising 4 Noobs 1 Account:

You should have left your internals till later because now you have hurt yourself due to morale. You need to stop worrying about short term rank and think long term.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12733

To bring back on topic:

Criticising 4 Noobs 1 Account:

You should have left your internals till later because now you have hurt yourself due to morale.

My critisicim of you is that you didn't criticise Cornish enough :)