Criticize the player above

• Thread starter DeletedUser13448
  • Start date

DeletedUser12733

you do realise that the moment someone restarts there troops dont disappear and will participate until there all killed

Hehehehe. To be fair he is right :D You and The pic should have a flame war. Your both annoying and rude and you both offer people for 1vs 1 on speed :D I think it would be good for you

OT:-Your are 4 times the noob of any other player here ;)

DeletedUser13536

Hehehehe. To be fair he is right :D You and The pic should have a flame war. Your both annoying and rude and you both offer people for 1vs 1 on speed :D I think it would be good for you

Whats point of having 1v1 speed when amk is good speed player and 4noobs have no any expirience?

DeletedUser13448

I challenge you to a 1v1 too, not because I am rude, its because I know that I would beat your skinny ass to pulp. So don't call me rude when you know nothing about me

DeletedUser13762

They were in transit, and pretty damn clearly dissappeared

clearly you then screwed up your back time

if it was a perfect backtime then you would of hit there units the moment they returned home

DeletedUser13448

clearly you then screwed up your back time

if it was a perfect backtime then you would of hit there units the moment they returned home

Lol we did not screw up the backtime, she even confirmed that it was 'perfect' and then blocked us and restarted

DeletedUser13762

well something went wrong because when a player restarts to troops do not disappear

DeletedUser13448

IDK, they were in transit, we killed the ones which he/she did not attack us with but there others were not there.

Anyone know if the ones in transit dissappear

DeletedUser13762

IDK, they were in transit, we killed the ones which he/she did not attack us with but there others were not there.

Anyone know if the ones in transit dissappear

why would they disappear

ive been attacked by players before when my trains been sent at them and there troops come barbarian after they restart and they still hit me :p

DeletedUser13448

They would dissappear because my backtime did not hit all the off that I was attacked with and I know how to back time

DeletedUser12733

I challenge you to a 1v1 too, not because I am rude, its because I know that I would beat your skinny ass to pulp. So don't call me rude when you know nothing about me

Hahah i told you before. I do not play speed. Do you not remember our messages? I said I would challenge you in world 23 and you so graciously rejected as the world was too slow for you. I never play speed I am a noob at it. But let me ask you a question... you think saying beating my skinny a** to a pulp is not rude? :D

Your an idiot. Like most of the guys on the externals your think your Sh** smells like roses and your the best thing to happen to the TW game. It people like you that make people not want to play the game because of your annoying posts and the stupid politics. You see me ingame instead of all the threats and shouting your mouth off, rim me and then brag. Your stupid if you think i am going to back down from you :)

So whats your smart reply to that then? I would prefer it in troops towards me instead of harmless useless words that just make you look like more of an idiot in my eyes :)

DeletedUser13762

Hahah i told you before. I do not play speed. Do you not remember our messages? I said I would challenge you in world 23 and you so graciously rejected as the world was too slow for you. I never play speed I am a noob at it. But let me ask you a question... you think saying beating my skinny a** to a pulp is not rude? :D

Your an idiot. Like most of the guys on the externals your think your Sh** smells like roses and your the best thing to happen to the TW game. It people like you that make people not want to play the game because of your annoying posts and the stupid politics. You see me ingame instead of all the threats and shouting your mouth off, rim me and then brag. Your stupid if you think i am going to back down from you :)

So whats your smart reply to that then? I would prefer it in troops towards me instead of harmless useless words that just make you look like more of an idiot in my eyes :)

back on topic

he moans that he has to noble 1k pointers because he is surrounded by his own tribe :)

DeletedUser13448

An idiot in the eyes of an idiot, idm really.
Just let's grow towards each other first and we will talk about this later.
just don't get rimmed till then

Deleted User - 70854

Guys, Visser does have a point to be fair, even though, in my opinion, he falls foul of this too.

The constant grudge matches and faeces flinging is rather irritating and un necessary, looks like the speed forums in here...

This is, after all, just a game so keep it light hearted yeah?

k thx bye

DeletedUser

By the look of his anger in that post it looks like you've been pushing him :icon_rolleyes:. Either way give the guy a break, and remember, revenge never​ works.

DeletedUser

Tribalwars in't for 1v1s anyway :icon_rolleyes:.
Play something else if you want to 1v1 visser :lol: