Cure

DeletedUser

A few exerts from Dr Lactate's diary.

doctor_holding_vial_of_medicine_42-18473816.jpg

June 15th, 2011, 21:00 hours.

A small growth has appeared on our scanners, we will be tracking it's growth to see if anything interesting develops...

June 18th, 2011, 19:00 hours.

Ah. The growth we detected earlier appears to be no more than a virus. We're taking precautionary measures and noting a lockdown.

June 29th, 2011, 06:00 hours.

A mild inflammatory has been spotted and cleared of all threat level. Other subjects appear to be increasingly hostile towards our cause now however.

July 4th, 2011, 15:45 hours.

A remarkable change in the bacteria we've been studying has arisen. It appears as though the virus has shrunk in size by 96.36%.

We shall await further diagnostics and analysis and see if we can repeat this process.

July 5th, 2011, 22:00 hours.

Success! After analysing the results of the test I've found a way to In light of this I've ordered the treatment to be sped up completely on the 15 other subjects, and I'm hoping for the same sort of decrease.

We're trying a new experimental strategy to deal with the virus. More news will come following analysis.

A reprieve. Finally a cure is found. That cure? I can tell you it's damn Sexy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're killing the Ebola Virus now? I didn't even know we had decided on a name for it >.<

Fine, just make sure you save some for me to kill.

DeletedUser117

Hmmm so the virus is finally getting a cure.
Map:
Ebola - red
Sexy! - blue
uk9

conquer-uk9

Interesting to see how long it takes to rid W9 of this disease.

*edit Stats:
Side 1:
Tribes: Sexy!
Side 2:
Tribes: Ebola

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,760
Difference: 5,760

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,065
Difference: 2,065

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aww I'm left out again. I don't have any infection spores near me. Man I never get to have any fun.

DeletedUser

oh wow, a tribe with 2-3 noble-ready players vs a tribe with up to 14 noble ready players?

should we take bets?

DeletedUser

oh wow, a tribe with 2-3 noble-ready players vs a tribe with up to 14 noble ready players?

should we take bets?

Maybe you and your 5 nobles could even up the sides :) ?

I would say use your troops....but urm.......I heard you got backtimed?

DeletedUser

Maybe you and your 5 nobles could even up the sides :) ?

I would say use your troops....but urm.......I heard you got backtimed?

Only his axes, and what use are they anyway?
He still has his spear nuke :spear: - Spear (in case you didn't know what one looked like)

DeletedUser

Any particular reason you decided to start a war with them than CRASH or TNB?

DeletedUser

I mentioned those two as they are ranked 2nd and 3rd whereas EBOLA is ranked 4th.

DeletedUser

I think EBOLA was ranked 2nd when they declared or at least was when they started attacking.

I am open to correction on this.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, your probably right, obviously there points will go down when they get nobled,

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9748

Bottom line...Sexy (if they had not changed name yet) declares on Ebola? We should expect hundreds of ennoblements within the next days, right?