Cure

DeletedUser

Ebola only have 16 villages all together so I dont think so if thats what you meant ;)

DeletedUser

Isn't this cute. Defending the duke on forums. Awwwwwww. I wish we did that over here in Sexy. No one likes cory or wla.

Just a question, but how is he defending him? I think he just answered the question you've been asking for all week... by looking at the tribes profile, no less?

DeletedUser

It's quality posts like this that got you invited to Outlaw.. welcome by the way..

I thought it was the decision to mass invite the vast majority of my last tribe. But I like your explanation better.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I thought it was the decision to mass invite the vast majority of my last tribe. But I like your explanation better.

The dukes got together and dicussed each invitation at length... many hours of thought and dicussion were put into it...

Then we did what Debs told us to do...

DeletedUser117

Then we did what Debs told us to do...

Debs is absolutely awesome at trying to take down the top tribes. Since she is in a few, she knows how :icon_wink: I just hope her actions wont back fire like the last time we met (I think it was the last time) :lol:

DeletedUser6695

If Zal was not a girl, then Zal would be a boy, which would make your post as irrelevant as this one.:icon_wink:

Your post is irrelevant however mine is not as the use of a question mark works wonders :icon_wink:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Debs is absolutely awesome at trying to take down the top tribes. Since she is in a few, she knows how :icon_wink: I just hope her actions wont back fire like the last time we met (I think it was the last time) :lol:

YAY girl fight... :)

DeletedUser117

YAY girl fight... :)

Nah not really, I like Deb. But if it was a girl fight at least I can expect a better train than this. . . .

Command (4) Destination Player arrival time Arrival in
Axe, Republic of Mancunia (536|538) , K55 Oxymoron (538|550) K55 Mancunia today at 06:41:12 3:30:33
Axe, Republic of Mancunia (536|538) , K55 Oxymoron (538|550) K55 Mancunia today at 06:41:12 3:30:33
Axe, Republic of Mancunia (536|538) , K55 Oxymoron (538|550) K55 Mancunia today at 06:41:13 3:30:34
Axe, Republic of Mancunia (536|538) , K55 Oxymoron (538|550) K55 Mancunia today at 06:41:14 3:30:35

Yes guys that is a 3 second train from a 2.5k player that lands in night bonus :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

.. but unlike you, he knows when night bonus ends though ;)

DeletedUser117

Dammit when did they change that :icon_eek:
/me starts reading more :icon_razz:

Deleted User - 695343

Have we met since RA/Rumble? :icon_confused:

Deleted User - 695343

Yeah, you and ubs co played. We talked about annoying men I think :lol:

I don't think so. :icon_confused: I've only ever coplayed with MC, Montressors and Clyde.

I guess I'm more confused about this:

I just hope her actions wont back fire like the last time we met (I think it was the last time) :lol:

I thought we only played in W3. We all quit, I think you stuck around for awhile. Reminiscing made me lol though. :icon_wink: