Cure

DeletedUser117

I don't think so. :icon_confused: I've only ever coplayed with MC, Montressors and Clyde.

I guess I'm more confused about this:

You might of been his Duke, it was a long time ago
I thought we only played in W3. We all quit, I think you stuck around for awhile. Reminiscing made me lol though. :icon_wink:

Aww god, those where the bad days! I think I got at least three ulcers trying to figure out how many accounts we needed to take over or have new players for. :lol:
Well it was my last decent world for a while, only reason I am in Axes (insert other multiples of names here) is Wardy forced me. But then again we are back and refreshed, but it does make me wonder if you are going to do an RA and all delete or stick around. Startup players are all well and good, but I prefer the long haul. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well don't worry too much Sparks. You'll at least have me :3 (and Dan as I'll force him along XD)

Deleted User - 695343

Quitting, who knows? I haven't played late game since w36 and can't say the idea excites me very much lol but I do like these settings and Clyde appeared again yesterday so who knows? I usually stick around for awhile but when all the people I like stop playing I tend to lose the will. This world has been fun thusfar though as I've been playing with people I didn't know before and it's quite refreshing. Boring always being in the best tribe!

As for that "train" I believe it was fakes and sometimes when one sends a dodgy train its so people don't know which attack to backtime. :)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Sorry your belief is incorrect :lol: but you get that.

Nope, Debs belief wasn't incorrect.. but hey ho...

The things that confuses me is that when I sent a rubbish 4 ram train you didn't dodge... but you did the axes?

Was is luck or "women's intuition"?

Last edited:

DeletedUser117

Nope, Debs belief wasn't incorrect.. but hey ho...

The things that confuses me is that when I sent a rubbish 4 ram train you didn't dodge... but you did the axes?

Was is luck or "women's intuition"?

Actually, rereading your mail, the first one was naturally fakes, the second one, well who sends axes for fakes. But yeah more likely I fell asleep or the sitter didnt dodge. But tell me something, whats this new craze about recruiting 600 scouts! Esp since its quite easy getting your troop count, you already knew mine on the first ram fake, so why send 400 on the next one?

edit: the train i posted had about 1k axes and 1k lc or so, if you call that fakes, wow, just wow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Actually, rereading your mail, the first one was naturally fakes, the second one, well who sends axes for fakes. But yeah more likely I fell asleep or the sitter didnt dodge. But tell me something, whats this new craze about recruiting 600 scouts! Esp since its quite easy getting your troop count, you already knew mine on the first ram fake, so why send 400 on the next one?

edit: the train i posted had about 1k axes and 1k lc or so, if you call that fakes, wow, just wow.

I've told you before.. I like pretty white horses and they like to go a trotting across the meadows...

What's dumb.. is knowing how many scouts I have, still sending your scouts and getting half of them killed for no report... surely if you know my troop count and village build, killing your scouts for fun is even more dumb...

As Debs indicated it was 3 fakes to make it harder to backtime by other players that had longer travel time...

What's really really dumb is sending a fake and then leaving your troops sat in your village when it's scouted so everyone then knows it a fake... but hey ho...

Surely no one in axes is stoopid enough to do it two days on the run?!!?

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

I believe the threat of this once village endangering virus has been cured, the vaccination has been offered and they are now a mild bacteria living on the rim.

DeletedUser117

You think? :lol:

image.php

DeletedUser6695

Yup, we lost some fine(inactive) soldiers along the way but science always prevails!

DeletedUser9748

But what if they spread the disease in the rim, slowly burning every single living form that lives there? And what if that disease finds companions, willing to desecrate the life that is peacefully growing and developing and start sending bacteria to conquer again the mid?