Daily Award World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Untamed

1x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 23.12.2011 (122.241 units)!

DeletedUser

*shakes head*

Dinos go RAWR

1x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 30.12.2011 (193.136 units)!

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
4x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 02.01.2012 (96.295 units)!

(flex)

DeletedUser

Ska hasn't updated this thread in ages, is he alive still, or do we need a new thread owner?

DeletedUser5582

This thread is your thread so to speak (no sticky and I don't remove the posts as I do on milestone threads) and so am reluctant to get someone to take it over, especially as we are still in the holiday period (those of you back at work throwing things at the screen at this bear in mind that not everyone works in countries with the same holiday periods as us!)

Last update was on the 22nd of December so if Ska doesn't emerge or skype me or pm me by next week or so then will pass the thread onto someone else if you all ok with this?

If not ok with this PM me please and explain why.

DeletedUser5175

Ska hasn't updated this thread in ages, is he alive still, or do we need a new thread owner?

Ok for starters Christmas isn't a holiday where im working, it's a non even to be honest, though that's not to say I don't want to celebrate christmas and new year, just that I have to work as well as try to have a festive holiday, secondly it's a thread I created to add something to the forums, not an obligation I have to you Adellion, though by all means make a thread emulating this one and update it.

Should you do that I will be pleased, if you don't I'll consider your whining here irrelevant

Merry Christmas :xmas_smile: and a Happy New Year (It's 2012 it might be the last ;))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9028

Redrep

Congrats on the New Record

8x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 05.01.2012 (96.629 units)!

He is too shy to claim the award himself..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Refuse to Recognize

1x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 12.01.2012 (198.560 units)!

Bazza the Brave

3x Attacker of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as an attacker on on 12.01.2012 (111.017 units)!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5582

Ok I have spoken to Ska2D2 and he is happy for someone else to take over this thread. So if you fancy doing your bit for UK10 then skype me (contact is to the left) or PM me and we can discuss if you want this to be a sticky etc etc etc

DeletedUser

Refuse to Recognize

5x Great power of the day
You took over the most villages in this world on 26.01.2012 (11 villages)!
4x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on on 26.01.2012 (1.229.095 units)!

DeletedUser10600

steverob

You plundered the most resources in this world on 29.01.2012 (35.335.162 resources)!

DeletedUser

M.C.M.

You plundered the most resources in this world on 02.02.2012 (36.467.312 resources)!

DeletedUser10600

steverob

You plundered the most resources in this world on 12.02.2012 (41.318.880 resources)!

Status
Not open for further replies.