Did Sexy Commit Murder?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8288
  • Start date

DeletedUser8288

I normally am a reader of the forums and don't post much however i need to ask did Sexy commit murder to deserve this constant negativity on the forums? all i read on the world 9 forums latley is players pointing out the Odd mistakes of sexy or is there murder conviction becuase they have internalley nobled this being one of there biggest crimes agasit the TW world :( What were they supposed to do give there villages away to the less fortunate of TW or were they ment to stack them and at least make it a challenge?

chalk-outline.jpg

Now i can see me taking a beating here for saying this but surely players have to respect what these guys have done being over forty thousand points in front of the rest of the second world 9 tribe and also being far ahead on the ODA rankings if that was not enough they also have 16 players in the top 20 players ranking.Now just to avoid a little stick and to balance thing out a little i am not a fan of there constant name changes i find it a little disrespectful to the TW way of you start a tribe and stick with it but maybe i am just a traditionalist.

af9a_despair_posters_tradition.jpg

to sum up this little piece of writing my message to the rest of the TW community is if you dont like Sexy put your "axes" were your mouth is and start making up the Gap of quitlity between them and the rest of TW instead of going on the externals and saying how much you dont like them.I will no doubt have to take them on at some time and if i am to lose a village or two then i wont be on here saying how the player who took it from me was a Co player and shouldn't be allowed to play (Even though it isn't against the rules).I think there's been to much negativey around these forums latley with nearly every topic being turned into a verbal sparring match. Personally i think we need to take a lesson from another tribe in world 9 and not forget to smile.

images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, you are definitely deserving of good rep. However as things are still looking as if people are mad, I'm sure someone will ruin this for everyone. Let's enjoy it while it lasts. Thanks for the writeup.

DeletedUser

I normally am a reader of the forums and don't post much however i need to ask did Sexy commit murder to deserve this constant negativity on the forums?

You will find that most of these threads were started by Sexy! to point out how awesome they are. Sexy!, by being so dominant in the rankings and so vocal in the forums, have naturally made many enemies. No denying that they are doing very well and are very good, but no surprise that others want to teach them a lesson either. I agree that most of the anti-Sexy pnp has been ineffective, just as most of the pro- pnp has been tiresomely dull.

DeletedUser

Nice thread, but the onslaught of Sexy is encouraged fully!

DeletedUser

I'm doing my bit to restore the natural balance. I've catted a few of their villages a bit and knocked 250 levels off their closest farms. I have the ODD to prove it. :)

DeletedUser

Make sure you send some troops to block backtiming points if you're catting.

Hopefully you'll be putting your axes where your mouth is, as the OP has stated.

DeletedUser

Well said, but people need to realize we don't go around saying we're the best. Now, we will when someone else makes a remark. Not going to back down on the forums.

DeletedUser

Exactly. Pointing out our leads and that tribes are jealous/taking us on does not mean we're saying we're the best.

DeletedUser

Pretty much, there's a difference than directly saying it than implying with evidence.

DeletedUser

Pretty much, there's a difference than directly saying it than implying with evidence.
Nowhere did you say "SEXY IS THE BEST", you just implied it with evidence. For everyone to appreciate and marvel at. We're such ingrates.