Did Sexy Commit Murder?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8288
  • Start date

DeletedUser6695

Just for the record anything meechan says does not represent the thoughts of sexy! And should be disregarded upon reading.

However feel free to flame him

DeletedUser9748

Who's Sexy!? :s

I Lol'd

Anyways, back on topic (if there is a topic). Every premade-top-super-epic tribe always becomes the target of flaming, pure hate and sometimes jealousy. Specially in this case, where the difference between Sexy and the rest of the tribes is so big and not easily turnable. I have nothing against them, I don't know these guys and I am new in uk worlds. But what I don't like is that by getting in that place and with that numbers some of them, not all, think they are top-best-pro players.

Sure they are active, sure they know the ways of playing a successful game but that's it. To prove themselves and get out of this flaming circle, they must fight a real enemy and face some real difficulties. If a gangbang of attacks comes in the next days, they should not be surprised.

DeletedUser

We are above average, the players who thought they were gods among men have mostly left now. But you do have a point, and we are (at least I am) a little egotistical I think XD.

As for a real enemy, I am hoping one comes soon. I have so far been rather let down in that area.