[Discussion] Settings Round 1

DeletedUser

I may try and play with one arm, which will make things slower. But, eh, why not.

Settings are fine I'd say.

DeletedUser

I personally hate short rounds. There aren't any batlles between the top-ranked players, it's a shame. I'd like this speed because in 48 hours you'll see who is the best player over the whole round. I wish everybody good luck, and I hope to see my own name into the top. :)

DeletedUser68

i will join a little late, gotta give the players new to speed on uk a little time to get a lead otherwise it wouldnt be fair for me to play ;)

DeletedUser

i will join a little late, gotta give the players new to speed on uk a little time to get a lead otherwise it wouldnt be fair for me to play ;)

You say that as if the majority of the players aren't going to be .net players who started playing on co.uk. I'm going to go with the competition in this round ending within the first 12 hours after the "seasoned" players get in a tribe together.

DeletedUser

Only 4 hours until the starts of the first ever UK speed round!!!!

Hopefully it'll get people here from .net and .us and make the uk server grow a lot!

I can't wait 4 hours :icon_sad: Make it come out now! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The Killer has returned and will make a dramatic entrance on the first ever Speed Round. :)

DeletedUser7966

While your intentions seem nice. You are wishing good look to a load of people who will probably back stab your ass.

Hmmm, I am hoping that speed here will not be as boring and backstabbery as .net

DeletedUser

Verry little barbarian villages, it's a shame. :(
But the other things, including the speed and length are all right!

DeletedUser

Eeem, i just left my tribe :s? What happened to the 'you cannot leave tribe' rule?

DeletedUser7966

Its been repeatedly established on .net that not enough barbs leads to a boring round, as everyone who farms gets nowhere, and everyone else builds mines and turtles, the nobles the barbs and no one ever rights :?

DeletedUser

Next round please have more barbs, and for BP to be shorter. Then that would be good.

DeletedUser

Its been repeatedly established on .net that not enough barbs leads to a boring round, as everyone who farms gets nowhere, and everyone else builds mines and turtles, the nobles the barbs and no one ever rights :?

I agree plus I went away for an hour and didn't get cleared and and has atleast 10 active players in my 15x15 cmonnnn. :icon_neutral: